Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2013, 10:28 AM   #31
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

to CFE

OFS, there is no topic under the sun that doesn't have multiple threads about it posted around here. I posted because I'm interested in this one, because I have an opinion, and because I have seen several posts recently which I thought were ill-informed on this subject.

Taken literally, some of these negative posts essentially accuse some incredible women of being either incredibly stupid or cynically dishonest, which I do not believe of the women I see in the slightest. Nor do I believe it of the respected hobbyists who have posted opinions similar to mine from time to time. I thought I would take my shot at persuading the doubters to at least have an open mind on the subject.

My understanding is that ECCIE is a forum where we are all entitled to start conversations and share our opinions, for whatever reason, civility being required or encouraged in most of the forums. If you don't like a thread, or aren't interested in it then don't read it or post to it. Easy peasy and let's all get along.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:30 AM   #32
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

[QUOTE=theCFE;1052753473]Just because YOU'RE only able to get a woman minimally aroused...
I'm sorry, I had to do it, you left it wide open.

Arguing that female ejaculation is nothing but urine in the face of scientific evidence is like arguing the sky is red. Sometimes it is, but in most instances, it's not. Insisting that it is red despite actual evidence to the contrary makes you, and everyone who blindly agrees with you, look like an ignorant fool.[/QUOTE

It's like Jesus Juice ... No point in trying to convince the true believers
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:08 PM   #33
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

SIN do you believe every woman you've seen is as attracted to you as they've made you believe?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:22 PM   #34
nightengale1973
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Call it what you want, I'll drink it anyways. "SQUIRT, it does a body good!" ijs.
nightengale1973 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:30 PM   #35
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
Just because YOU'RE only able to get a woman minimally aroused...

Arguing that female ejaculation is nothing but urine in the face of scientific evidence is like arguing the sky is red. Sometimes it is, but in most instances, it's not. Insisting that it is red despite actual evidence to the contrary makes you, and everyone who blindly agrees with you, look like an ignorant fool.
Honestly, I really don’t care either way. The first time or two I experienced a squirter, it was pretty cool. After that, it just became a messy inconvenience and always tasted like piss. Years ago in the ASPD days, I read some reviews on a provider who was known to squirt on occasion. Despite already having a few squirters under my belt and not really being a huge fan of squirting, I still saw her because she was a stunningly attractive redhead. I think her name was Allison? She was in her mid to late thirties and had posed for Playboy. I almost gagged during DATY because of the piss taste! I can’t imagine a golden shower tasting any different.
If you can provide any links to a legitimate medical source (legitimate being the key word) I would love to read about it. Honestly, I’m not trying to pick a fight here, I’ve just have been with so many many squirters and have gotten such a pissy taste in my mouth, I would love to be convinced there are women out there that have something more than female incontinence orgasms.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #36
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

GymRat, try the links already posted in this thread. Go see Jules Milano in Austin.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:34 PM   #37
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
People are going to believe what they want on this topic. I guess you just have to experience both squirt and pee to convince yourself one way or the other.

I've had a few experiences with squirt ... it's a slippery viscous liquid, ordorless, tasteless. It also is not very warm. And, the ladies' orgasm was very, very intense.

I have also had a lady accidentally pee once during DATY ... definitely, very different. Urine is very salty to the taste, definite smell and is not slippery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded View Post
It neither smells nor tastes like urine from my experience. Doesn't mean some dont complement it with that.
Totally agree, with both of these gents...

Just my two lil Ab Lincoln's
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #38
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

What if what came out is brown and salty?
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:50 PM   #39
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Arguing that female ejaculation is nothing but urine in the face of scientific evidence is like arguing the sky is red. Sometimes it is, but in most instances, it's not. Insisting that it is red despite actual evidence to the contrary makes you, and everyone who blindly agrees with you, look like an ignorant fool.
Just curious are you a member of the pissers club (or squirter if you prefer) or have you ever been with one?

As far as all this scientific evidence goes there seems to be group that believes "squirting" exists and suggest it comes from several different glands. However, they can't seem to accurately measure it's volume or chemical makeup and they make highly scientific statements like "it isn't yellow and doesn't stain sheets so it must not be urine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
to CFE

OFS, there is no topic under the sun that doesn't have multiple threads about it posted around here. I posted because I'm interested in this one, because I have an opinion, and because I have seen several posts recently which I thought were ill-informed on this subject.

Taken literally, some of these negative posts essentially accuse some incredible women of being either incredibly stupid or cynically dishonest, which I do not believe of the women I see in the slightest. Nor do I believe it of the respected hobbyists who have posted opinions similar to mine from time to time. I thought I would take my shot at persuading the doubters to at least have an open mind on the subject.

My understanding is that ECCIE is a forum where we are all entitled to start conversations and share our opinions, for whatever reason, civility being required or encouraged in most of the forums. If you don't like a thread, or aren't interested in it then don't read it or post to it. Easy peasy and let's all get along.
I would say that some women release urine when having an orgasm. I wouldn't say that it was stupid or dishonest...it just happens.

There is such a thing a common sense and it could be applied here....or maybe not.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:26 AM   #40
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Many unanswered questions for which you have not provided the scientific answer sweetie. Which of your organs stores all this voluminous fluid? Perhaps only some women are blessed with this special holding tank. Maybe go get a scan done of yours to show it to us. Or maybe just don't be a pissy (pun intended) bitch when science doesn't support your side of the argument. I am with the camp that doesn't give a damn, but your self important attitude is grating. I have witnessed it on a few occasions and can vouch for the difference in taste and appearance. However, one theory is that it rushes fluid through your system past the last steps of urine processing and accumulation. Thus explaining the absence of the usual color and taste in full strength. That makes more sense to me than a mystery storage organ.
tracer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women