Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48380
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2013, 09:08 AM   #1
apcolaguy
Registered Member

Default Location location location

I've always wondered what preferences were for incall or outcall for providers or hobbyists...I realize it's a convenience and safety thing for some. But given an option, what do most prefer and why? And if outcall, at a location other than your residence?
apcolaguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:16 PM   #2
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

I've noticed that most girls seem to prefer incall more. Strictly speaking from rate differences, they're usually lower for incall than out. I think, from what I've gathered, that it's mainly a safety thing, they feel better if they are on her turf, I'm sure convenience plays a huge part as well. Personally, I prefer out, because it affords me the chance to escape my gilded cage, domestic duties, and every day mundane routine at home for a while.. I know enough about my caller to feel perfectly secure going to see him, so it's not a worry. I wouldn't use my home as an incall, this is where I come to get away from the abrasive nature of the outside, it's my sanctuary, not my office..I'm a little odd about energy and such though, and training your brain to react, excrete chemicals, and settle a certain way in different environments. That means I'm the weird one who's incalls are higher lol I'm indifferent about a home or hotel when I'm coming to visit though, as long as it's sanitary of course.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:53 PM   #3
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

You can't please everyone all the time, but you sure can try! lol It seems no matter what area you are in, you can appeal to locals or tourists based on location. To each his or her own. I just hope I make the right decision the right time of year... Sometimes I will visit the beach then the burbs to get the best of both worlds.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #4
Prissy Patty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 154937

I only stay in upscale hotels in the middle of the week in Nola. Better prices!
Prissy Patty is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto with above

I prefer incall.....I feel safer....plus I travel fulltime,so i like to "set up house" when i check in.I bring sheets/fuzzy blankets/candles and decoartions that make me feel at home
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Dallas doesn't set up house-- she moves in
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:35 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--true!
Old 02-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #8
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm the same way Dallas lol. There is no way I could fly with all of the stuff that I travel with.

I don't mind doing outcalls back home in Austin but I don't care for it when I tour. I always secure a nice clean safe place and I don't need to be out getting lost looking for a hotel in a city I most likely am not familiar with. I
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #9
New Orleans Natalie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16587
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas, sounds like you travel the way I do!
New Orleans Natalie is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Nat....I do! and i just bought a cool lighted lips lamps for my bedside table!!
Old 03-31-2013, 10:03 AM   #11
st_mike
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I tend to prefer outcall and it is mostly a safety and comfort thing for me.

I have had too many bad experiences with incalls - usually stemming from the ladies not knowing how to keep a low profile.

Most hotels do notice a steady stream of visitors coming and going for 3-4 days. This just attracts way too much attention for me to feel comfortable.

Plus those adjoining room doors freak me out.
st_mike is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:00 PM   #12
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

I like both. I do not feel comfortable going to a gents hotel room as much as I feel with him coming to mine. I guess when I think about what I just said, I could say it backwards and feel the same way. If I have seen the gent after the first date I would either go to his place or let him come back to my Incall as well. While traveling, it changes... I don't typically like to do outcalls when I am traveling, but I will some of the time... Once we have met up I don't really mind doing either or but on that first date I would say most feel more comfortable if the gent comes to her. My opinion... I can see where you are coming from st mike... Sometimes hotels can not be such a great thing if you are in a home and you feel more comfortable if the lady came to your home. I myself would feel comfortable in a home knowing someone probably won't do anything too crazy or out the normal there at their place as to if they are in a hotel with anyone's name on it. Who knows, could be the same with the house! Depends on the people and the place from my experiences, Plus I do both so it's hard to really just narrow it down. Incall is nice and Outcall can be Fun as well.

Miss Dreams
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:56 AM   #13
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams View Post
I like both. I do not feel comfortable going to a gents hotel room as much as I feel with him coming to mine. I guess when I think about what I just said, I could say it backwards and feel the same way.
.mine to coming him with feel I as much as room hotel gents a to going comfortable feel not do I

Whew! Not quite a palindrome.
guest100913 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women