Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2013, 10:37 AM   #31
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinShooter View Post
I don't see how shouting the name of the deity that one worships automatically makes a violent act an act of terrorism. Is Hassan a criminal? Absolutely. Is he a religious zealot? It's possible. Was his criminal act an act of terrorism? I don't think so.
Well, based on post #12, it's clear that JD thinks any crime committed by an immigrant (or someone with a name that sounds like an immigrant) is an act of terrorism.

But only when a Democrat is in office.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #32
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Since 9-11? That's like saying, "After my conviction for capital murder, I didn't even get a speeding ticket." BFD.

Shrub Anti-Terrorism Strategy
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:36 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Since 9-11? That's like saying, "After my conviction for capital murder, I didn't even get a speeding ticket." BFD.

Shrub Anti-Terrorism Strategy
Lol, good point.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:43 PM   #34
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
How do you spell simpleminded idiot ... dante 0322

how special you decided to excuse Bush for being the president when the most devastating terrorist attack in the history of this country took place. 911 took place on his watch regardless how you word your childish analogy. Compare both presidents entire time in office or shut your mouth little boy.
I spell it CJ7...fucker
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #35
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

According to Politifact, it's mostly false
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ave-reached-t/

Cotton narrowed the criteria down so much it was ridiculous. Kind of reminds me of my Statistics textbook, "How to Lie With Statistics".
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:06 PM   #36
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Puh-lease ... Do they still offer a major in Bowling at OU?
you will have to ask your lover RandyCandy about that, I went to the largest state school with the only nationally ranked medical program
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #37
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
it is true what people say about you

I am from the school that has 51 national championships, how many does ut have?

as to zerou debate team, you will have to ask randycandyforlittlegirls

The University of Texas has claimed 50 team championships dating back to 1949. Wonder how many before that?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:44 PM   #38
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Actually it's only 42 JL, and both schools are still way behind the leaders, UCLA(108), Stanford(103), and USC(96).

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/champs...s/combined.pdf
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:56 AM   #39
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It is actually worse than that:

-- The six Long Island railroad passengers murdered in 1993 by Jamaican immigrant Colin Ferguson. Before the shooting, Ferguson was unemployed, harassing women on subways, repeatedly bringing lawsuits against police and former employers, applying for workman's compensation for fake injuries and blaming all his problems on white people. Whom he then decided to murder.

-- The two people killed outside CIA headquarters in 1993 by Pakistani illegal immigrant Mir Qazi. He had been working as a driver for a courier company. (It's nearly impossible to find an American who can drive.)

-- Christoffer Burmeister, a 27 year-old musician killed in a mass shooting by Palestinian immigrant Ali Hassan Abu Kamal in 1997 at the Empire State Building. Hassan had immigrated to America with his family two months earlier at age 68. (It's a smart move to bring in immigrants just in time to pay them Social Security benefits!)

-- Bill Cosby's son, Ennis, killed in 1997 by 18-year-old Ukrainian immigrant Mikhail Markhasev, who had come to this country with his single mother eight years earlier -- because we were running short on single mothers.

Markhasev, who had a juvenile record, shot Cosby point-blank for taking too long to produce his wallet. He later bragged about killing a "n*gger."

-- The three people murdered at the Appalachian School of Law in 2002 by Nigerian immigrant Peter Odighizuwa, angry at America because he had failed out of law school. At least it's understandable why our immigration policies would favor a 43-year-old law student. It's so hard to get Americans to go to law school these days!
Bush's body count- 3

-- The stewardess and passenger murdered by Egyptian immigrant Hesham Mohamed Hadayet when he shot up the El Al ticket counter at the Los Angeles airport in 2002. Hesham, a desperately needed limousine driver, received refugee status in the U.S. because he was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Apparently, that's a selling point if you want to immigrate to America.
Bush's body count- 2
-- The six men murdered by Mexican immigrant Salvador Tapia at the Windy City Core Supply warehouse in Chicago in 2003, from which he had been fired six months earlier. Tapia was still in this country despite having been arrested at least a dozen times on weapons and assault charges. Only foreign newspapers mentioned that Tapia was an immigrant. American newspapers blamed the gun.
Bush's body count- 6
-- The six people killed in northern Wisconsin in 2004 by Hmong immigrant Chai Soua Vang, who shot his victims in the back after being caught trespassing on their property. Minnesota Public Radio later explained that Hmong hunters don't understand American laws about private property, endangered species, or really any laws written in English. It was an unusual offense for a Hmong, whose preferred crime is raping 12- to 14-year-old girls -- as extensively covered in the Fresno Bee and Minneapolis Star Tribune.
Bush's body count- 6
-- The five people murdered at the Trolley Square Shopping Mall in Salt Lake City by Bosnian immigrant Sulejman Talovic in 2007. Talovic was a Muslim high school dropout with a juvenile record. No room for you, Swedish doctor. We need resentful Muslims!
Bush's body count- 5
-- The 32 people murdered at Virginia Tech in 2007 by Seung-Hui Cho, a South Korean immigrant.
Bush's body count-32
-- The 13 soldiers murdered at Fort Hood in 2009 by "accused" shooter Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, son of Palestinian immigrants. Hasan's parents had operated a restaurant in Roanoke, Va., because where are we going to find Americans to do that?
Obama body count-13
-- The 13 people killed at the American Civic Association in Binghamton, N.Y., by Vietnamese immigrant Jiverly Wong, who became a naturalized citizen two years after being convicted of fraud and forgery in California. Wong was angry that people disrespected him for his poor English skills.
Obama body count-13
-- Florence Donovan-Gunderson, who was shot along with her husband, and three National Guardsmen in a Carson City IHOP gunned down by Mexican immigrant Eduardo Sencion in 2011.
Obama body count-4
-- The three people, including a 15-year-old girl, murdered in their home in North Miami by Kesler Dufrene, a Haitian immigrant and convicted felon who had been arrested nine times, but was released when Obama halted deportations to Haiti after the earthquake. Dufrene chose the house at random.
Obama body count-3
-- The many African-Americans murdered by Hispanic gangs in Los Angeles in the last few years, including Jamiel Shaw Jr., a star football player being recruited by Stanford; Cheryl Green, a 14-year-old eighth-grade student chosen for murder solely because she was black; and Christopher Ash, who witnessed Green's murder.
Happens every year, regardless of who is President
During the three years from 2010 through 2012, immigrants have committed about a dozen mass murders in this country, not including the 9/11 attack.

The mass murderers were from Afghanistan, South Korea, Vietnam, Haiti, South Africa, Ethiopia and Mexico. None were from Canada or Western Europe.

The body count continues to grow under our feckless CIC.

Reprinted from Ann Coulter's column
Score by your count;

Bush- 54
Obama- 33
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:01 AM   #40
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
The University of Texas has claimed 50 team championships dating back to 1949. Wonder how many before that?
I send my grandson, age 3, a $5.00 bill and said buy your father a beer, it has been a bad year to be a ut grad

what is wrong with ut

so so football team, bad basket ball, bad baseball team, the women's side I thinks is just as bad

Deloss Dodd was an assistant in the Big 8 office and I think he was hired just to take care of admin work while Royal would make the big decisions
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women