Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2013, 07:00 AM   #16
PCF41 Lucky Dog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Here' info from P411
Free 6 Month Trial Membership

The membership fee for Preferred411 is $129.00 dollars per year. However, if you have two verifiable provider references, you may qualify for a Free 6 Month Trial membership.

A reference can only be given by a provider with whom you have had a session. The provider doesn't need to be listed on P411, but she must be legitimate provider who is established in the community, and be willing to give us a reference on you.

You will not be eligible for the Free 6 Month Trial membership unless you have at least two verifiable provider references, but you are still welcome to become a P411 member if you don't! Please click the link at the bottom of this page to access the Regular Registration - Application if you don't have at least two provider references.

No credit card is required to join.

At the end of the Free 6 Month Trial, you can either let your membership expire without penalty, or you can pay to continue as a member. We do not do automatic renewals or recurring charges, and no credit card is ever needed to have a P411 membership.

Free 6 Month Trial - Application Requirements

**This offer is only available to NEW applicants with at least two verifiable provider references.

** If you already have a P411 membership, or have had a P411 membership in the past, you are not eligible for this Free 6 Month Trial offer. Please contact us regarding any offers available for existing account holders. Anyone found to be attempting to set up multiple P411 accounts will have their accounts permanently revoked.

If you are ready to proceed with two provider references, please complete this application in its entirety to take advantage of the Free 6 Month Trial Membership.

You will not be eligible for the Free 6 Month Trial membership unless you have at least two verifiable provider references, but you are still welcome to become a P411 member if you don't! Please click the link at the bottom of this page to access the Regular Registration - Application if you don't have at least two provider references.

Remember, we keep only your client id and email address on file, this ensures the safety and comfort of us all!
PCF41 Lucky Dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:07 PM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
Most providers would disagree with you on that. I run the site with pretty clearly defined expectations from the providers, and those expectations can be a bit of a pain for some of them.

There is no "Alert" section on P411.

This is one of the main reasons that providers would disagree with your statement that P411 is "provider centric". They do not have the opportunity to rip clients to shreds on P411, as they do on other sites.

I insist that disputes be handled privately, with all parties' involvement to find a resolution. Anyone (provider or client) who shows signs of being a problem in the community is not welcome as a member. This doesn't mean that I'll always agree with your complaint, but I will take it seriously and do my best to be fair and honest.

As ZME said, P411 is P411 and ECCIE is ECCIE.... my world would not be complete without that which ECCIE offers, which is something completely different than what P411 offers. Kudos to the people who run it, because it's a thankless job.

Always,
Gina
Thanks Gina, you are top notch. I have been on P411 for over 5 years and have never regretted it for even a moment. As far as I am concerned, P411 takes the worry out of being close!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women