Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2013, 11:25 PM   #1
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default 17 Unanswered Questions About The Boston Marathon Bombing The Media Is Afraid To Ask

Will we ever learn the full truth about the Boston Marathon bombing? Personally, I have been looking into this attack for days, and I just keep coming up with more questions than answers. At this point, I honestly have no idea what really happened. Why was a bomb drill being held on the day of the attack? Why have authorities denied that a bomb drill was taking place? Were Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev acting alone? What was the nature of their previous contacts with the FBI and other federal agencies? Why did the FBI at first deny that they had been in contact with the Tsarnaev brothers previously? Why was the investigation of a mysterious Saudi national with familial links to al-Qaeda suddenly dropped shortly after the Saudi ambassador held an unscheduled meeting with Barack Obama? Why did Michelle Obama subsequently visit that mysterious Saudi national in the hospital? If you are looking for answers to these questions, I am afraid that I don’t have them at this point. But what alarms me is that the mainstream media seems to be afraid to ask any of the hard questions that they should be asking. They just seem to swallow whatever the authorities tell them hook, line and sinker without following up on any of the things in this case that simply do not seem to make sense.

So what kinds of questions should they be asking? The following are 17 unanswered questions about the Boston Marathon bombing that the media appears to be afraid to ask…

Read more:

It’s Official: The War Street Journal Declares The USA To Be A Battlefield & Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT Teams
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:01 AM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Good questions.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:49 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

My questions are simpler and in keeping with the interests of the media;

1. According to the press both subjects drove very upscale cars, lead comfortable life styles, and had no jobs. Where did they get their money?
2. Where did they get the guns? This was all the interest in Newtown so they should be consistent.
3. If they had to escape from Russia then why did the older brother go spend six months there?
4. Where did he get the money to spend six months in Russia?
5. Why hasn't the wife of the older brother been interviewed? (by the FBI)
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:33 AM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I love to see the right wing baffled.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:29 PM   #5
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Good questions.

pretend youre a lawyer

pretend your case goes to court

pretend you need to pick a jury

pretend the jury has been saturated with information given to the public provided them by the media

pretend the feds played all their cards before the trial

now pretend those are good questions
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:35 PM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Good questions.
Idiotic questions that only an idiot could think were good questions.

Now, you guys get back to your basements and continue "thinking" about this mystery.

I see Glenn Beck is weighing in on your side. Perfect company for you two halfwits.

http://www.inquisitr.com/629731/glen...on-conspiracy/
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:42 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
My questions are simpler and in keeping with the interests of the media;

1. According to the press both subjects drove very upscale cars, lead comfortable life styles, and had no jobs. Where did they get their money?
2. Where did they get the guns? This was all the interest in Newtown so they should be consistent.
3. If they had to escape from Russia then why did the older brother go spend six months there?
4. Where did he get the money to spend six months in Russia?
5. Why hasn't the wife of the older brother been interviewed? (by the FBI)
What's the source for you saying they drove "very upscale cars"? I'm not sure what that might mean to you....the Taurus with the leather upgrade?

And, what do you mean by "comfortable life styles"? The apartment with the kitchen?

Why would it be a problem to get guns? You and the rest of your idiot friends have made sure that getting guns would be the least of their problems.

How much would it cost to spend six months in Russia with your family?

I think the wife is shy....by all accounts, she wears a burqa and is full-tilt submissive. Not the type to jump out at every microphone she sees. Or maybe, she's just smart and has lawyered up because she is going to be expected to have been involved in this shit or at least knew about it.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #8
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Wait!!! Local idiocy first . ..

Didn't anyone see the drone firing the missile that caused the explosion in West?

As long as tin foil is being produced, tin foil hats will be in vogue!
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:56 PM   #9
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
Will we ever learn the full truth about the Boston Marathon bombing? Personally, I have been looking into this attack for days, and I just keep coming up with more questions than answers. At this point, I honestly have no idea what really happened. Why was a bomb drill being held on the day of the attack? Why have authorities denied that a bomb drill was taking place? Were Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev acting alone? What was the nature of their previous contacts with the FBI and other federal agencies? Why did the FBI at first deny that they had been in contact with the Tsarnaev brothers previously? Why was the investigation of a mysterious Saudi national with familial links to al-Qaeda suddenly dropped shortly after the Saudi ambassador held an unscheduled meeting with Barack Obama? Why did Michelle Obama subsequently visit that mysterious Saudi national in the hospital? If you are looking for answers to these questions, I am afraid that I don’t have them at this point. But what alarms me is that the mainstream media seems to be afraid to ask any of the hard questions that they should be asking. They just seem to swallow whatever the authorities tell them hook, line and sinker without following up on any of the things in this case that simply do not seem to make sense
the only question is why two dipshits who lived in this country, had seemingly everything going for them, decided one day to make some bombs out of pressure cookers.. put those bombs in backpacks.. and then set those backpacks down next to an 8 year old kid and others at a crowded event.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:51 PM   #10
gnadfly
Account Disabled

There's been a lot of misinformatiin by the press. Now it seems that reporters are not asking certain questions else some of their brethren will calllabel them conspiracy believers even though its already a conspiracy.

Adam Carolla had a good point in that we are not allowed to know our enemy and discuss them honestly due to political correctness.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #11
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

You're right SEE. Lot of things just don't add up. Here's the video of the initial blast. Iam really puzzled how this explosion had the intensity to drive shrapnel into people and some were even reported to have had legs blown off. Yet that power virtually had no affect what so ever on the flags that were flying directly in front of the explosion. No tears, holes or fire. I would think that several would have been badly damaged.

http://youtu.be/myfivKMhqyg
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Remember, we're depending on these clowns to tell us the complete story:

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
You're right SEE. Lot of things just don't add up. Here's the video of the initial blast. Iam really puzzled how this explosion had the intensity to drive shrapnel into people and some were even reported to have had legs blown off. Yet that power virtually had no affect what so ever on the flags that were flying directly in front of the explosion. No tears, holes or fire. I would think that several would have been badly damaged.

http://youtu.be/myfivKMhqyg
Because the blast force drove out from the sides of the bomb which was placed on the ground. This shit was talked about ad nauseum the first day it happened. Take a look at the photos taken immediately after detonation, and ask yourself why didn't the people in the blast zone have their heads, arms and upper bodies blown to pieces? Virtually all of the injuries were to lower extremities. It was the nature of the construction of the bomb.

This wasn't a shaped charge, but look that one up on google. Explosive devices don't all emit blast force in a perfect 360 degree field. In fact, none do. Neither did this one and it doesn't mean anything in terms of a cover-up or a conspiracy by the government.

Goddamn, you guys are dumb.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #14
BigLouie
Valued Poster

When it comes to pushing their nut-job agenda and the truth guess which wins every time.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

rather than come up with as much bs as you can deram up, all of you morons should be damn glad those backpacks weren't full of C4 or some other high level explosive that could have leveled 3 city blocks and killed everyone within a 300 yard radius
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women