Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35870
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Lord and Taylor department store

Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva has been named as the mother of Boston Marathon Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.

According to DailyMail, 45-year-old Zubeidat was arrested last year for allegedly stealing clothes worth $1600 from Lord and Taylor department store.

mmmm I wound why dad in no long in this country??
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:40 AM   #17
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
I guess......then again if your ONLY option is to

just submit to whatever some lunatic,,, wants you to do

then you are already pretty much not living...
Guess how many lunatics i've come across in my life?

Sure, i was robbed once, but i wasn't home so having a gun wouldn't have helped anyways.

Nevertheless, I'd trade spending 30 seconds of my life doing what some lunatic wanted me to do in exchange for about 30 more years of life. You?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:48 AM   #18
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

sure thing, i would like to live another 30, thats why its called "concealed carry"

you may be under the impression every person that carrys a firearm is going to just yank it out and start shooting

regardless the circumstances,

if you could link me some instances to that happenning,, really anywhere....... compared to the amount of legal permits issued?

and also, as far as "living" another 30 years, that really depends on how actually free i am
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #19
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Nevertheless, I'd trade spending 30 seconds of my life doing what some lunatic wanted me to do in exchange for about 30 more years of life. You?
Quote:
and also, as far as "living" another 30 years, that really depends on how actually free i am
It's the lunatic that commands thousands of gun toting testosterone driven first responders with the full support of the Sheeple you have to be concerned with. Give him 30 seconds and he'll take your 30 years.

I live near the border and see all the signs to report suspicious activity, and all the border patrol cops roaming around not doing shit (any other worker with so much idle time has to grab a broom, wtf), and all I can think of is Hitler and his cronies incentivizing school kids to tell on their parents.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:01 PM   #20
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Guess how many lunatics i've come across in my life?

Sure, i was robbed once, but i wasn't home so having a gun wouldn't have helped anyways.

mmmm last time I errrr never mind Ahhhhhhh I'm still here
grand jury let me off each time.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #21
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
sure thing, i would like to live another 30, thats why its called "concealed carry"

you may be under the impression every person that carrys a firearm is going to just yank it out and start shooting

regardless the circumstances,

if you could link me some instances to that happenning,, really anywhere....... compared to the amount of legal permits issued?

That's one of the worst jobs of following along with the conversation i've seen on here in quite awhile.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #22
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

well,.................. guess well never become chat buddies then

anything else im suppose to be concerned with?
Old 04-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #23
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

FUCK ME!!!!!!

As I said in another post, the one I started, I WILL respond to this AFTER I have the chance to drink ... I respect everyones opinion EVERYONES and I look forward to sharing my RATIONAL and WELL THOUGHT OUT response by 11:00PM Tonight!

We should ALL be thankful that we live in a country where we can have respectful and honest exchange of ideas without the fear of being persecuted assaulted or executed!

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #24
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Old 04-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #25
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
well,.................. guess well never become chat buddies then

anything else im suppose to be concerned with?
And, of course, we've yet to establish the likelihood of my coming into contact with said lunatic at any given point in my life.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #26
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

our conversations have ended

,did you miss that?

you came up with it
Old 04-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #27
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

If one's premise is that our government is 100% evil and cannot be trusted at all, then there is nothing to be said.

Otherwise, our "imperfect" system does provide us with a high degree of individual civil liberty. However, since we do live in a collective society, we are asked to give up certain "freedom" temporarily on rare occasions - without the paranoia of "martial law". People living in a coastal area are asked to evacuate their homes before a hurricane. Towns in WNY routinely have travel bans after a major snow storm. During the SARS pandemic, travelers suspected of having a fever (as indicated by infrared imaging) were quarantined. A college campus with a gunman roaming around is "locked down". It's not the end of the world.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #28
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

The conversation would also be limited were the premise to be 100% good. I don't think anyone but those of high privilege and power think that. Nothing is absolute, we can talk in the middle.

A lot of quotation marks and I'm not sure why.

I think a major issue is the idea that this government "provides" civil liberty. If they are providing it, it isn't liberty. The idea is not that they provide it, but that they cannot restrict it without just cause. Every example you've supplied may be just, but should be questioned, for the health of liberty.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women