Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162518
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35837
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2013, 10:10 AM   #1
Bigpop1067
Registered Member

Default At what point does something become a fetish?

I'm wondering at what piont finding something attractive or desirable becomes a fetish. Case in point, I spend a lot of time in the gym and I've begun finding the combination of ponytail and yoga pants so distracting as to interfere with my lifting. Of course I've always ntoiced attractive women in the gym but now its gone to a whole new level.

So much so that I've considered searching for a provider who is very into lifting/fitness.

Thoughts, or is this something that been brought up a lot of times befire and I'm just beating a dead horse.
Bigpop1067 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

when it becomes an obsession,it is a fetish! go for it baby!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #3
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Dallas; here is my chance to be under you once again since I missed you last time you toured through Austin!!! lol

It becomes a fetish when you have a heightened awareness and arousal of it; whether it is yoga pants, ponytails, flip flops,etc.

The object then becomes fixed in your mind... you possibly go home, the scene still vivid in your mind, and masturbate to it...yes? That is when it becomes a fetish in my opinion...

Search out providers in your area and ask them to slip into a pair of yoga pants for you; doesn't necessarily have to be a fitness model or athlete; actually picture your favorite provider dressed the way you wish, walking around her home in her yoga outfit, cuddling up with you....

o.k. I need to stop, I have too much of an imagination.....
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:24 PM   #4
yourslave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I've heard it described as anything that you can't orgasm without it being involved, but I think that's extreme.

I would see a fetish as something you would like to be involved in your sex life as much as possible.

It's just kinky if it's something you want to play with on occasion.
yourslave is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #5
texasvisitor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I completely agree with bigpop, there is something so enticing with the combination of yoga pants and a ponytail. I am thinking this needs to go in my todo list now. Maybe add a strapon over the yoga pants and it will cover one of my current fetishes! I can't get the idea of a hottie with a strapon out of my mind!
texasvisitor is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #6
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Watching women workout is the main reason I go to the gym and not work out at home.
Not just what she is wearing is a turn on but watching her exercise period, especialy when she is sweating heavily and breathing hard. Have always wanted to sex right after a wor out session.

Sorry, I know this ia a little off from the actual question....
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #7
SAJoiner
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpop1067 View Post
I'm wondering at what piont finding something attractive or desirable becomes a fetish. Case in point, I spend a lot of time in the gym and I've begun finding the combination of ponytail and yoga pants so distracting as to interfere with my lifting. Of course I've always ntoiced attractive women in the gym but now its gone to a whole new level.

So much so that I've considered searching for a provider who is very into lifting/fitness.

Thoughts, or is this something that been brought up a lot of times befire and I'm just beating a dead horse.
The reason that the situation you describe would probably be considered a sexual fetish by most is that you seem to be more sexually attracted to women with ponytails and dressed in yoga pants than you do to women (at your gym) without ponytails and yoga pants.

The degree of the fetish is a whole nuther topic. A woman in yoga pants could simply enhance one's sexual enjoyment, or it could be advanced to the point of preventing arousal if yoga pants were absent from the sexual encounter. Most folks clothing fetish lies somewhere in between those two extremes.

In any case, clothing of one sort or another is a rather common form of sexual fetishism. I have no doubt that a provider would be more than happy to obilge under the right circumstances. You could role-play this to where you met her at a hotel's gym and she followed you to your room.
SAJoiner is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:05 AM   #8
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

It sounds like a sexual attraction not a "fetish."
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #9
thewayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasvisitor View Post
I completely agree with bigpop, there is something so enticing with the combination of yoga pants and a ponytail. I am thinking this needs to go in my todo list now. Maybe add a strapon over the yoga pants and it will cover one of my current fetishes! I can't get the idea of a hottie with a strapon out of my mind!
That does sound hot
I also like when its a chick with a strapon and u can see it bulging underneath her tight pants. Whethet yoga pants, latex, jeans etc
thewayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewayne View Post
That does sound hot
I also like when its a chick with a strapon and u can see it bulging underneath her tight pants. Whethet yoga pants, latex, jeans etc
wooohooo you need to call MsAthena!
Old 04-16-2013, 09:16 PM   #11
Mr. O'Doul
Registered Member

I realized pretty early on that I have what I call an "orgasm fetish". I don't seem to be able to get off unless the girl I'm with does first, and when that started happening...well, that's when I realized it was a fetish. I dunno, something about the way some women arch their back and sometimes have little muscle spasms in their legs....nothing turns me on more.
Mr. O'Doul is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:31 PM   #12
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

As Voltare has said.
Do it once and your a philosopher, do it twice and your a pervert.
I love to philosophize.
Right Dallas Rain!
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
As Voltare has said.
Do it once and your a philosopher, do it twice and your a pervert.
I love to philosophize.
Right Dallas Rain!

fetish

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fetish

Something that satisfies your needs in a sexual way or in other words, the act of doing something that turns you on.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:34 PM   #14
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I love tats

When I am with my sugar baby and I have her doggy, just looking at her tat gets me off.

Yep, fetish
I am ok with that.

I wont see a girl unless she has ink now
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women