Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163199
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2013, 04:43 AM   #16
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post

A doubles session with a twist. Two ladies, one strap-on, and one winner. A strap-on-pound-a-thon!

Winner gets the full doubles donation.
SW, another great spin to the idea!

A couple of thoughts:

(1) I don't think I've read a review about a double session like this. I could be wrong ... But I'm also too lazy to hit the search button.

(2) All or nothing prize may cause some hesitation so other suggestions would be nominal prize like a gift card or bottle of wine/liquor, or an extended session. Ultimately, whoever is the referee determines the prize so have at it!

(3) Sometimes frustration sex is the best sex. Certainly the best way to get it all out. Ok, maybe you won't air out all your grievances or emotions but you will air out other aspects.

A few thoughts on other variations:

(A) Based on CityJazz's game show, you can have "Who's cumming first!" Alternating timed rounds of women DATY and Strap-on play. Points awarded for making the other person orgasm first. Bonus for squirting. Expert mode includes the recipient giving a BJ and penalty for allowing the referee to ring the bell.

(B) Each round would feature a different position. Round 1 = MISH. Round 2 = K9. Round 3 could be CG but points may need to be awarded to the recipient. Expert mode = Greek.

(C) Ok, that's all I really had.
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:48 AM   #17
midgetwrestler
Account Disabled

YOU need to have a professional step in for such an event, like me the MidgetWrestler!
midgetwrestler is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #18
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by omakase View Post
SW, another great spin to the idea!

A couple of thoughts:

(1) I don't think I've read a review about a double session like this. I could be wrong ... But I'm also too lazy to hit the search button.
I can't remember ever having read one like this either.

(2) All or nothing prize may cause some hesitation so other suggestions would be nominal prize like a gift card or bottle of wine/liquor, or an extended session. Ultimately, whoever is the referee determines the prize so have at it!

Agreed! Perhaps both ladies get their hourly donation, regardless of who wins. A 'bonus-bill' or other prize for the winner.

(3) Sometimes frustration sex is the best sex. Certainly the best way to get it all out. Ok, maybe you won't air out all your grievances or emotions but you will air out other aspects.
Yeah, I think pounding it out is a great way to relieve stress. Not quite sure it resolves anything and I'd hate for it to turn into a cat fight. How awkward would that be? It would have to be a cordial contest.

A few thoughts on other variations:

(A) Based on CityJazz's game show, you can have "Who's cumming first!" Alternating timed rounds of women DATY and Strap-on play. Points awarded for making the other person orgasm first. Bonus for squirting. Expert mode includes the recipient giving a BJ and penalty for allowing the referee to ring the bell.

(B) Each round would feature a different position. Round 1 = MISH. Round 2 = K9. Round 3 could be CG but points may need to be awarded to the recipient. Expert mode = Greek.

Thought about this as well...

(A) If it's just a speed competition (pumps per minute), it could be made up of three rounds. Just average the pumps per round and award the winner. The LOSER has to make the host cum.

(B) If it's more like a submission contest (first to tap loses), it could involve three different sized strap-ons. The strap-on gets larger with each round. Rounds 4-6 could be Greek. Someone WILL tap. Loser has to make the host cum.

(C) Ok, that's all I really had.
Just a thought...:L ighten:
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:08 PM   #19
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Of course, the winner also receives my golden cock award.

omakase is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:59 PM   #20
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
motocrossman39 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women