Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48577
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42241
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36619
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2013, 01:42 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Liberal/media racism on display

Okay, the media is ripe with reports of suspects being arrested or not being arrested. The strange thing is members of the media (liberals) hoping and speaking that hope that the suspect will not be someone of color. They want the suspect to be a white American. CNN reported the arrest of a "dark skinned" person and then warned their audience that an arrest does not imply guilt. Right...the police just going around arresting people for no reason. There certainly is "implied" guilt and the real guilt is for the courts to decide and not the media. I wonder if George Zimmerman, the "white guy who shot a black teenager" is jealous that he was not given the benefit of a doubt by Maddow, Schultz, CNN, or MSNBC?

Maybe in a couple of hours we will find out who was really arrested.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Okay, the media is ripe with reports of suspects being arrested or not being arrested. The strange thing is members of the media (liberals) hoping and speaking that hope that the suspect will not be someone of color. They want the suspect to be a white American. CNN reported the arrest of a "dark skinned" person and then warned their audience that an arrest does not imply guilt. Right...the police just going around arresting people for no reason. There certainly is "implied" guilt and the real guilt is for the courts to decide and not the media. I wonder if George Zimmerman, the "white guy who shot a black teenager" is jealous that he was not given the benefit of a doubt by Maddow, Schultz, CNN, or MSNBC?

The word is RIFE, teacher (SNICK).

And as of 4pm there had been NO ARREST. CNN AND FOX (don't forget that) had to walkback the story when it became apparent that no arrest had been made.

Pay attention, or you'll be late for your next JUNK party. Right now, you're just forwarding false info.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:08 PM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

Let me fix the title to your post:

"JD Stupidity on Display?"

There. Carry on.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #4
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The word is RIFE, teacher (SNICK).
Hey, cut Corneyhole a little slack! It's hard to see the chalkboard from out there in the hall leaning on his mop. Plus, the accoustics are not all that good.

But, the only thing that's probably ripe is his and gritsboy's shared stash of Depends.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Barley isn't racist his shorts are brown in the back and yellow in the front.(cog told me)
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #6
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I guess you liberal Obama ball sucking pukes need to read this and offer to kiss JD's ass -

http://news.yahoo.com/liberal-writer...170859760.html
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #7
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
I guess you liberal Obama ball sucking pukes need to read this and offer to kiss JD's ass -

http://news.yahoo.com/liberal-writer...170859760.html
They will love the nauseating bullshit about "white privilege" and ignore the author's desperate desire to pin it on a white guy! Ask Dominique Strauss-Kahn if the black maid at his $3000 per night hotel bought into his notion of "white privilege"!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:06 AM   #8
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Its a Salon link http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets...hite_american/

I'm sure the boys here will be along shorty to Brietbart the source
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:16 AM   #9
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

"The Blaze" commentary and editing of the part of the article they published sort of slants it, wouldn't you say? Read the whole article. I don't completely agree with it but it makes some points worth thinking about. But, in the end, it's just easier for most to lump all of the non-whites together as the heathens at the gate wanting to get in and take all the stuff.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:15 AM   #10
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Did all of you guys failing reading comprehension? The article deals with how people dealt with in news reporting.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:57 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Yah I see where fox had to walk back their report of the arrest.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:43 AM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Everyone walked back their arrest report, but this is not what this is about. This is about how some press services have publicly announced that they HOPE that the bomber is white and an American. What happened to just finding the news and publishing it? As for the Blaze; it sounds like they published something after I posted. I wouldn't know though, unlike you I don't read the Blaze. I didn't know that you followed Glenn Beck.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women