Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163201
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #16
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Nope. Read the sticky thread at the top of the Indy review forum labeled "Read before posting a NC/NS"
Quote:
Originally Posted by grassy_knoll View Post
Ummm....this should be in the review section or men's lounge...
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #17
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you THATDUDE! You are right! They way lickher writes is very condesending and awful. I hope providers take note how badly he tore this provider in question.

And lickher, yes it is true. The guy said she was firm so in HIS mind, that is what she is so YES every persons ideas of "firm" is different. THIS THREAD PROVES IT.

You might want to reconsider your writing style as well. Providers might shy away from you for fear of getting a public tear down like you did this chick. If you feel its okay to do it to this chick, what makes a provider think you wouldn't do it to her?
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:18 PM   #18
LickHer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
Nice way to tear a lady confidence. Give yourself a pat on the back. Btw if you really want to help "hobbyist" you should do a review of her. It's ok to label me a wk although those that know me would be like bullshit
You obviously didn't ready everything I said, did you? Read my entire post and then say I "ripped" her... " I actually have seen this provider and many others (to compare to). I didn't say I wasn't satisfied with her or that she's not worthy of being seen" is not ripping a provider. I just want some HONESTY on these boards for a change.
LickHer is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:23 PM   #19
LickHer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Thank you THATDUDE! You are right! They way lickher writes is very condesending and awful. I hope providers take note how badly he tore this provider in question.

And lickher, yes it is true. The guy said she was firm so in HIS mind, that is what she is so YES every persons ideas of "firm" is different. THIS THREAD PROVES IT.

You might want to reconsider your writing style as well. Providers might shy away from you for fear of getting a public tear down like you did this chick. If you feel its okay to do it to this chick, what makes a provider think you wouldn't do it to her?
Thanks for being rude to a hobbyist. Ever think hobbyists may take a pass on you for miss-interpreting another hobbyist's writing? I was just being honest and will continue to be honest. And FYI I never "book" providers using my ECCIE handle, or tell them my ECCIE handle on a visit and never will. For all you know, I may have seen you and maybe more than once...
Old 04-15-2013, 11:52 PM   #20
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Go get her dawg
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:17 AM   #21
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickHer View Post
Really? "firm, tight body?" I've seen her, she's chunky with large rather saggy breasts, not at all firm and tight. She's a sweetheart and has a pretty face, but certainly not a firm tight body... Tara Evans IS firm and tight, check her profile for an example...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post

Kaylee, I love you...You are truly one of the most sensible and articulate female posters on this board. You are very truthful and always respectful in how you word your commentary and so is LickHer. I think some of LickHer's previous posts may have rubbed you the wrong way, like this one, but I did not take either of his posts as being condescending. Some may feel they are abrasive, I don't. They are his commentary, just like we guys do on any review forum, from his perspective of having seen her. He gives credit to her attitude and service, but he simply questions the reviewer's physical description. LickHer simply is pointing out the 'disparity' and 'inaccuracy' of the physical description in reviews
from his perspective. Upon viewing her showcase pics as compared to yours, you have a tight body body, but she does not. That being said I find her very sexy, like yourself. Reviews are subjective and each reviewer or commentator is entitled to his or her opinion, I just didn't feel his was condescending or even mean-spirited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachu7019 View Post
I wish her continued success with hobbyist activity. Vey charming and and a great Babe. This was just my first "no-show" with an ECCIE provider, and thought it should be noted. I had seen her several times before, and was very well satisified/ Maybe just an over - reaction from me. Maybe i should not have posted this. I wish her continued business from the ECCIE hobbyist world..
Yes, you overreacted...This was a NCNS that should not have been written like a review. You didn't pay anything because she NoShowed you. You should have written an actual review, separate from a Co-Ed NCNS thread, about the actual session that took place after the NCNS, and ripped her about the change of rate, especially after NCNS'n you earlier. This post looks like you were just pissed because you stupidly paid her more than she advertises. You should've known what you needed to pay before going in and brought up the fact she wasted your time earlier. You've seen her before and after this NCNS, makes no sense, to me, why you would write this thread...So yes, in my honest opinion, YOU OVERREACTED and did a disservice to someone you liked.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth, all things Condescending, and all things Kayleehotchick
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:33 AM   #22
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Manslut....you know I love your guts. And yes, this is the beauty of this world is some love me and some hate me. I guess if we all agreed on everything, it would be boring as hell.

You ROCK Manslut!!! ;-)

Lickher, your correct, there might be some guys who wont see me because of my reply to you and that is okay, it probley means we wouldn't get along anyway. Why waste each others time? This is all about having a fun with the person we spent private time. But I have a right to disagree with you and your writing style just like you have a right to disagree with mine. :-)

If they don't like me by my posting style, thats fine, it's called "different strokes for different folks" ;-)
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:15 AM   #23
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I dislike Lickher very much both under this handle and all the others he has been banned under. His writing style is agressive, insulting, condescending, and that of a hostile, know-at-all narciccistic asshole.

But, in this case, he was correctly pointing out the OP used "a firm, tight body" to describe the lady in question and that those terms simply do not apply to this provider. This is not to say the lady is not attractive or even hot. I would have no problem jumping her bones! Lickher also pointed out, correctly, that it is a disservice to others to describe her as such. I do agree with that and say its even a disservice to the lady.

Anyone looking for a firm, tight body would not get what they are looking for with her.Those seeking a more voluptuous or currvy woman might not see her because the right terms were not used to describe her. No one should rely upon one review to make up their minds but it happens.

It is critical people use fair, but accurate descriptions for everyones sake.

Lickher used the wrong place to start this discussion and stated himself very poorly. But if you actualy look at what he really said, it was not aimed at the provider. It was a complaint about the terms the OP used. This topic would have been far better served in a seperate thread not in one about a NCNS. Hopefully that is where any more comments about descriptions will go.

And Kaylee, only 2 kinds of men would not be happy to see you. Dead or gay. And I am not really sure about the 2ed group.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:48 AM   #24
LickHer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
I dislike Lickher very much both under this handle and all the others he has been banned under. His writing style is agressive, insulting, condescending, and that of a hostile, know-at-all narciccistic asshole.

But, in this case, he was correctly pointing out the OP used "a firm, tight body" to describe the lady in question and that those terms simply do not apply to this provider. This is not to say the lady is not attractive or even hot. I would have no problem jumping her bones! Lickher also pointed out, correctly, that it is a disservice to others to describe her as such. I do agree with that and say its even a disservice to the lady.

Anyone looking for a firm, tight body would not get what they are looking for with her.Those seeking a more voluptuous or currvy woman might not see her because the right terms were not used to describe her. No one should rely upon one review to make up their minds but it happens.

It is critical people use fair, but accurate descriptions for everyones sake.

Lickher used the wrong place to start this discussion and stated himself very poorly. But if you actualy look at what he really said, it was not aimed at the provider. It was a complaint about the terms the OP used. This topic would have been far better served in a seperate thread not in one about a NCNS. Hopefully that is where any more comments about descriptions will go.

And Kaylee, only 2 kinds of men would not be happy to see you. Dead or gay. And I am not really sure about the 2ed group.

Thank you, "Mr. Arrogance!" I don't see how anyone(you) can be so down on someone that they have never met, talked to or are SO uninformed about. I find your posts about me quite humorous as for some reason you actually think you know who I am and wrongly think I've been on here and been banned and multiple times no less. I disagree with a lot of your post (not all) but I'm not going to rag on you or hate you because I don't agree with your OPINIONS. We all have OPINIONS and that's why I'm here, to share OPINIONS and hopefully learn. I respect your opinions and your right to express them in any fashion you choose. It would be nice if you'd learn to respect others as you obviously demand everyone agree with yours...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women