Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2013, 06:04 PM   #46
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

No one really knows how Obamacare will work out. Dems say it will save money, reps say it will cost trillions. Who knows? The only sensible prediction is that it will likely cost more than originally projected. Government programs usually do. How much more is anybody's guess.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #47
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

well here is a post about 12 shocking truths about obamacare...

ill post abit for ya first..then you can dive in and rip it apart..

There's more in Obamacare than you might think. I recently embarked upon an arduous task to find out what those things might be by reading the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act -- all 906 pages of it. I'll admit that my eyes did tend to glaze over quite a bit, but I slogged through it. And while there was plenty of language describing provisions we have all heard about, like the individual mandate, I discovered several items in the law that were a bit strange and surprising. Here are 12 shocking provisions hidden in Obamacare.

1. Music to the Fool's ears
The Motley Fool has long promoted the importance of teaching youth about financial matters. Section 2953 of Obamacare is like music to the Fool's ears. The section specifically calls for educating adolescents about financial literacy to prepare them for adulthood. That's the good news. What's the bad news? The government teaching anyone about financial matters is like Lindsay Lohan teaching personal responsibility.

2. Size matters
Next time you get your explanation of benefits from UnitedHealth (NYSE: UNH ) , check out the font size. It better be at least size 12 font, or the company is violating the law. Yes -- Obamacare mandates that insurance companies use that font size or greater. This specification is part of a section intended to ensure that customers can read and understand the documents sent by insurance companies. Maybe cartoon drawings could help, too.

read more here:
http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...obamacare.aspx
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:50 AM   #48
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

When Nancy Pelosi said we wouldn’t know what was in Obamacare until after it passed, boy, was she right!...We’ve learned recently that Obamacare, which was supposed to make health care cheaper and easier to get, will raise some rates by up to 60 percent and make millions lose their employee health coverage. Now, CBS has discovered a new wrinkle. Low and middle-income Americans who need help to buy insurance can apply for a federal subsidy. But the size of it depends on your estimated income for next year. Since the IRS is now in charge of our health care, if your psychic powers are on the blink and you earn more than you predicted, your subsidy can be lowered retroactively, and the difference deducted from your tax payment. That means you could lose your tax refund, or even get a surprise tax bill. The good news: when your blood pressure spikes, at least you’ll have health insurance.
rke324 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #49
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:15 PM   #50
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness View Post
HERE WE GO!!!!!! I Love You Anita!

Folks lets be honest shall we. Although he had some serious issues it was NIXON, that's right, Richard M. Nixon who was one of the first presidential leaders to support NATIONAL Health Care for OUR Country ... Back in 1969
http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2...g2N/story.html

DD
I like to point out this particular item to people who like to criticize Obama for the Affordable Care Act.
SpinShooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:35 PM   #51
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

He was a bit out there, a tad paranoid, but the guy was a visionary!

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:59 AM   #52
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness View Post
He was a bit out there, a tad paranoid, but the guy was a visionary!

DD
I read the Nixon article. I didn't read anything about health care. I read about support for health insurance, but I didn't read anything about health care. I believe the article says that the best health care ideas were shot down by the health insurance lobby.

Why does everyone want health insurance? Don't we want health, and some care for when we lose it? Since when is the middleman the essential ingredient?

There aren't pages of threads on eccie demanding pimps to drive the price up, why do we value health insurance so?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women