Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
RoxanneReynolds
Smashing Redhead

User ID: 94772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Diamonds...a girls best friend?

If a client gifts an expensive diamond and gold tennis bracelet at the beginning of an appointment, should he still be expected to pay for the hour?
RoxanneReynolds is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #2
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Depends on how money hungry a lady is. I would say with most ladies, when they have a gent coming over that there already banking on that money. Yet if lady didn't have another client coming by or he was free for a few more hrs, then it would show your appreciation towards him if you spend a few more hrs OTC.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:13 PM   #3
Liliana Vess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168138

I think it would be a very bad idea to take a gift like that and no other consideration.

Unless you have a jeweler's loupe or a lot of experience, how would you know it was real?
Liliana Vess is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #4
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will be happy to take any such troublesome clients off any lady's hands. (I do have a jeweler's loupe, and a test kit.)

<--- Irish magpie, likes sparkly things.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:14 AM   #5
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

It depends on the agreement and how long I know the gentleman.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:37 AM   #6
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

It sounds a bit troublesome to me if it expected as payment. Granted, if the client is extremely wealthy and generous, it may be petty cash for him, and if it is, he can support the donation too.

If he is not wealthy, it may be ahhhhh borrowed or something.

Or could be wanting to expand the relationship, which needs discussion.

When I have gifted, it has always been in addition to the donation and never in leiu of a donation.
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:41 AM   #7
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

If he drives a nice car, presents himself well and has manners then you take the gift AND expect money.

He is doing it because he can. It makes the encounter a bit more personable. Show him a thank you by not watching the clock, give him a little something special, don't be fake about things etc..

When I called a provider a few years ago she was telling me she couldn't send me a recent picture because her laptop was broke. I bought her one, met her, gave her a nice little travel laptop, told her to send me a recent picture now. She fucked my brains out. I still paid her.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:16 AM   #8
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

I personally am severely allergic to wearing anything gold, silver etc and I think I also once had a bad reaction to even wearing diamond earrings. But yea I'm not a big fan of wearing shiny real or fake jewels anyway
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:36 AM   #9
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

So would you want to get paid as well as the gift or no?
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:53 AM   #10
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
If he drives a nice car, presents himself well and has manners then you take the gift AND expect money.

He is doing it because he can. It makes the encounter a bit more personable. Show him a thank you by not watching the clock, give him a little something special, don't be fake about things etc..

When I called a provider a few years ago she was telling me she couldn't send me a recent picture because her laptop was broke. I bought her one, met her, gave her a nice little travel laptop, told her to send me a recent picture now. She fucked my brains out. I still paid her.
There you go.

Seriously, I have been presented gifts by my long-time clients, who still paid me, too. These were the gentlemen I spent a lot of extra time with, went on vacation with, and we had more of an old-fashioned "mistress" relationship (not the one with the whips and chains) than the traditional provider/client. One fellow, whom I saw for nearly 5 years, gave me jewelry for Valentine's, St. Paddy's, my birthday, and Christmas, and when we went to Vegas. (I was his "lucky charm" and we always won.) He presented once me with a set of white gold and diamond high-heeled shoe earrings and a pendant, and another time a yellow gold chihuahua charm, so the man knew me well. He treated me like a queen, but he passed away last August. I miss him, and not just because of his generosity. Another wonderful gentleman friend gave me a 14-K necklace stating, "Damn, I'm Good." I wear it when my ego needs a boost, or if I'm feeling particularly frisky. He also always bought me something nice when we traveled together, gave me gift checks on holidays, but alas, he ran into his old girlfriend from 25 years ago and got back together with her. (Darn, darn, darn!)

Other fellows have brought expensive bottles of booze that cost more than I would charge for an hour, one a jade necklace, another a bronze crown and an outfit for the Renaissance Festival, but they also understood the program, and there was always an envelope.

If gentlemen want to give you a present, ladies, accept with graciousness and give them the extra attention they deserve. Lostforkate made a very valid point - the gift of expensive jewelry usually does indicate an expected escalation of the relationship. That's the way things worked for me, and was a VERY good sign of things to come. However, I would be worried if a fellow showed up with fine jewelry and nothing else, perhaps expecting yo "trade," because just as she stated, where did it come from? His wife's jewelry chest? That's when, as Gotyour6 mentioned, you have to look at the total package. If it doesn't match, you have to ask uncomfortable questions.

(And yes, a guy did once bring me a heavy gold bangle that belonged to his current wife and wanted a session in exchange. "She never wears it," he said. Not the point, and I said no and asked him to leave. I later heard that the marriage fell apart, but at least my conscience was clear.)

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:38 AM   #11
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post

When I have gifted, it has always been in addition to the donation and never in leiu of a donation.
Exactly! I don`t like different arrangements unless proposed in advance.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:40 AM   #12
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
the gift of expensive jewelry usually does indicate an expected escalation of the relationship. That's the way things worked for me, and was a VERY good sign of things to come. However, I would be worried if a fellow showed up with fine jewelry and nothing else, perhaps expecting yo "trade," because just as she stated, where did it come from? His wife's jewelry chest? That's when, as Gotyour6 mentioned, you have to look at the total package. If it doesn't match, you have to ask uncomfortable questions.
exactly!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #13
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

The mark-up on diamonds is ~5X. If an item retails for a thousand dollars (to pick an easy number), it will bring $250 to $400 at a pawn shop. If it is a very niece piece, a reputable jeweler may consider buying it back at about %50.

Girls: ALWAYS get the cash first. A gift should be just a nice thing that is extra.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #14
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I was just informed that a single rose would be most appreciated. Lazarus Long was correct.
"Money is a powerfull aphrodisiac, but flowers work almost as well."
MrThom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women