Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Default STOP THE SENSELESS VIOLENCE!

I read where Obama is flying the Sandy Hook parents and families on Air Force one to push his agenda of eliminating firearms. It seems he is also ranting that the evil conservatives want to keep guns to kill more babies and do not have feelings.

While he is nowhere near the politician that Bill Clinton is, Obama has certain gimmicks that serve him well, so this tactic annoys me.

Then we come to yesterday (Tuesday, April 9, 2013). This Lone Star State College business is the last straw for me. I have put up with this my whole life. Think back:

John F. Kennedy (plus Officer Tippet), November 23, 1963, Dallas, Texas, by Lee Harvey Oswald.

Sixteen souls including his wife and his mother, plus himself, August 1, 1966, UT Tower, Austin, Texas, by Charles Whitman.

Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., April 4, 1968, Lorraine Motel, Memphis, Tennessee by James Earl Ray.

Robert F. Kennedy, June 6, 1968, Ambassador Hotel, Los Angeles, California, by Sirhan B. Sirhan.

Thirteen Souls killed and 24 additional wounded plus the two shooters suicides, April 20, 1999, Columbine High School, Columbine, Colorado, by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

Thirty-two Souls killed and another 17 wounded plus six more hurt escaping then shooter suicide, April 16, 2007, on the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute an State University, Blacksburg, Virginia, by Seung-Hui Cho.

Six souls killed, Gabrielle Giffords and twelve others wounded, Safeway parking lot, Tucson, Arizona, January 8, 2011, by Jared Lee Loughner.

Twelve souls killed and 58 wounded in Century Movie Theatre, Aurora, Colorado, July 20, 2012, by James Eagan Holmes.

Twenty children and Six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School, plus his mother and then suicide, December 14, 2012, Newtown, Connecticut by Adam Lanza.

Three shot in fight, January 22, 2013, Lone Star State College (Northern Campus), Houston, Texas, by Trey Foster.

Fourteen stabbed/slashed at Lone Star State College (Cy-Fair Campus), April 9, 2013, by Dylan Quick.

I grew up hunting and fishing, which require firearms and knives. I loved it, still do; however, now I am ready for serious action to stop this senseless tragedy. I am joining Obama in his call to eliminate firearms (well, maybe he didn’t call that exactly, but we all know where he is going).

First, all civilian firearms need to be confiscated and destroyed. Only our law enforcement and military should have firearms. The firearms should be collected and melted into steel to be used for civic improvements.

The same policy should be implemented for knives. Every kind of knife. No more getting cut, stabbed or slashed. Hell, let’s get rid of the plastic knives as well. They are all dangerous. Doctors can learn how to use lasers; they do not need knives.

I can already hear the malcontents making the tired old argument that “when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.” Well, if you take a look at these senseless shootings, it seems the outlaws are the only ones using guns anyway. Let’s give this a try. Maybe we can shame some of them into compliance. Hell, I have always heard they are sensitive. We have never tried this before, so how can people say it will not work???

Now I realize some of you malcontents will try to argue self defense. That won’t be a problem. Let’s simply agree to quarter military and law enforcement in our homes. Most people have space they do not use and this would greatly reduce military costs which should greatly reduce the deficit. In other words: win/win! The military is more popular than ever these days. Let’s give it a try!

Now the third and most important part of this plan may take a little getting used to, but it is very important:

Let’s eliminate every type of school! Public schools, private schools, religious schools, madrasas, all kinds of schools.

Before you scoff, look back at the list at the beginning of this proposal. Most of the violence has taken place at schools. Eliminate schools and most of the violence could never have happened. If you do not agree, then you are insensitive, uncaring and heartless.

Yes, President Kennedy was not in school when he was shot, but from where did Oswald shoot? Yes, the School Book Depository!
HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO! I rest my case.

Robert Kennedy, Gaby Giffords, The Aurora movie victims, sure, not in school at the time, but all of them and all the shooters went to school. Everybody involved in this violence either was in school or had gone to school. Coincidence??? I think not.

If schools are eliminated, think of the incredible savings that can be applied to the deficit. As for all the little bastards, put them to work. Let them learn a useful trade and contribute to family income. Work them hard enough and they won’t have time for shooting and stabbing and hurting other folk. This can really work.

I also recognize that this will eliminate jobs for a lot of teachers. O.K. Find another job. If they are smart enough to teach, they ought to be smart enough to learn another craft. From what I read, quite a few teachers are essentially Providers anyway, so let’s get them working.

I know my new position will be surprising to some, but I am working on my sensitivity just as Obama and Michele have asked. I am sure this is for the best. After all, Obama says so.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You are a silly man.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:42 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
I read where Obama is flying the Sandy Hook parents and families on Air Force one to push his agenda of eliminating firearms. It seems he is also ranting that the evil conservatives want to keep guns to kill more babies and do not have feelings.

While he is nowhere near the politician that Bill Clinton is, Obama has certain gimmicks that serve him well, so this tactic annoys me.

Then we come to yesterday (Tuesday, April 9, 2013). This Lone Star State College business is the last straw for me. I have put up with this my whole life. Think back:

John F. Kennedy (plus Officer Tippet), November 23, 1963, Dallas, Texas, by Lee Harvey Oswald.

Sixteen souls including his wife and his mother, plus himself, August 1, 1966, UT Tower, Austin, Texas, by Charles Whitman.

Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., April 4, 1968, Lorraine Motel, Memphis, Tennessee by James Earl Ray.

Robert F. Kennedy, June 6, 1968, Ambassador Hotel, Los Angeles, California, by Sirhan B. Sirhan.

Thirteen Souls killed and 24 additional wounded plus the two shooters suicides, April 20, 1999, Columbine High School, Columbine, Colorado, by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

Thirty-two Souls killed and another 17 wounded plus six more hurt escaping then shooter suicide, April 16, 2007, on the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute an State University, Blacksburg, Virginia, by Seung-Hui Cho.

Six souls killed, Gabrielle Giffords and twelve others wounded, Safeway parking lot, Tucson, Arizona, January 8, 2011, by Jared Lee Loughner.

Twelve souls killed and 58 wounded in Century Movie Theatre, Aurora, Colorado, July 20, 2012, by James Eagan Holmes.

Twenty children and Six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School, plus his mother and then suicide, December 14, 2012, Newtown, Connecticut by Adam Lanza.

Three shot in fight, January 22, 2013, Lone Star State College (Northern Campus), Houston, Texas, by Trey Foster.

Fourteen stabbed/slashed at Lone Star State College (Cy-Fair Campus), April 9, 2013, by Dylan Quick.

I grew up hunting and fishing, which require firearms and knives. I loved it, still do; however, now I am ready for serious action to stop this senseless tragedy. I am joining Obama in his call to eliminate firearms (well, maybe he didn’t call that exactly, but we all know where he is going).

First, all civilian firearms need to be confiscated and destroyed. Only our law enforcement and military should have firearms. The firearms should be collected and melted into steel to be used for civic improvements.

The same policy should be implemented for knives. Every kind of knife. No more getting cut, stabbed or slashed. Hell, let’s get rid of the plastic knives as well. They are all dangerous. Doctors can learn how to use lasers; they do not need knives.

I can already hear the malcontents making the tired old argument that “when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.” Well, if you take a look at these senseless shootings, it seems the outlaws are the only ones using guns anyway. Let’s give this a try. Maybe we can shame some of them into compliance. Hell, I have always heard they are sensitive. We have never tried this before, so how can people say it will not work???

Now I realize some of you malcontents will try to argue self defense. That won’t be a problem. Let’s simply agree to quarter military and law enforcement in our homes. Most people have space they do not use and this would greatly reduce military costs which should greatly reduce the deficit. In other words: win/win! The military is more popular than ever these days. Let’s give it a try!

Now the third and most important part of this plan may take a little getting used to, but it is very important:

Let’s eliminate every type of school! Public schools, private schools, religious schools, madrasas, all kinds of schools.

Before you scoff, look back at the list at the beginning of this proposal. Most of the violence has taken place at schools. Eliminate schools and most of the violence could never have happened. If you do not agree, then you are insensitive, uncaring and heartless.

Yes, President Kennedy was not in school when he was shot, but from where did Oswald shoot? Yes, the School Book Depository!
HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO! I rest my case.

Robert Kennedy, Gaby Giffords, The Aurora movie victims, sure, not in school at the time, but all of them and all the shooters went to school. Everybody involved in this violence either was in school or had gone to school. Coincidence??? I think not.

If schools are eliminated, think of the incredible savings that can be applied to the deficit. As for all the little bastards, put them to work. Let them learn a useful trade and contribute to family income. Work them hard enough and they won’t have time for shooting and stabbing and hurting other folk. This can really work.

I also recognize that this will eliminate jobs for a lot of teachers. O.K. Find another job. If they are smart enough to teach, they ought to be smart enough to learn another craft. From what I read, quite a few teachers are essentially Providers anyway, so let’s get them working.

I know my new position will be surprising to some, but I am working on my sensitivity just as Obama and Michele have asked. I am sure this is for the best. After all, Obama says so.

Old Dingus

Makes sense to me if there are no schools then the populous will be dumb enough to work stoop labor we will not need Latinos to work those jobs and they can all vote republican...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:35 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

The Control of Inappropriate Use of Firearms.

SWAT 1 USER 0

Good Job Guys!

http://nation.time.com/2013/04/10/4-...swat-on-scene/
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #5
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
First, all civilian firearms need to be confiscated and destroyed. Only our law enforcement and military should have firearms.
Quote:
As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
You just need to get three fourth of the states to sign on and ratify a repeal proposal, and its a done deal. All neat, tidy and legal. Good luck.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
First, all civilian firearms need to be confiscated and destroyed. Only our law enforcement and military should have firearms.
http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/tijuana/warning.html

It's working out well in Mexico, which is very nearby.

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Makes sense to me if there are no schools then the populous will be dumb enough to work stoop labor we will not need Latinos to work those jobs and they can all vote republican...

snick
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women