Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2013, 07:22 AM   #1
louisiana_man72
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Agency or Indy????

I am posting this in hopes that I can get schooled in the difference, benefits and drawbacks between Independents and Agencies....

First, let me say that "to me" Agency is NOT a Pimp run endeavor... And when I say Pimp, I mean the Purple, velvet hat, with the plum - street walker types... If that is amateur of me - I apologize in advance.

I have never, to my knowledge seen an Agency Supported Provider - although its not out of the question.

So, that being said - Could ya'll school-me-up on this topic? Pros, Cons, Etc.... I believe in making informed decisions and opinions on things prior to jumping into something. INTEL is a must for me....

Thanks!!!
louisiana_man72 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #2
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

It really just depends on who the indy or agency is.
I've seen both and my experiences with indy providers have been far better. Perhaps it's bc they love what they do and are collecting the entire profit. That's of course if they really are indy.
I also like that there's been indys along the way who will text me to tell me that they have a room. That makes it seem like they want me. Then, there have been those indys that know what I like and will wear what I request if they have it. I've even had a couple who have gone out clothes shopping to get the outfit that I requested.
The right indys will screen the toughest as well.
There's not that kind of connection with an agency.
I usually don't have any chemistry with an agency girl. Most agency girls are good when the awesome indys aren't in town and I'm looking for a BnG.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #3
guest1234
BANNED

User ID: 180595

Many people have many opinions about this issue but few have the actual facts. Many believe that an Indy gets to profit more than an agency girl and the fact is that is not always the case. While your local girls may in fact do better as Indies due to their not needing transportation and by using their own dwelling instead of renting a hotel, Unless you are happy with the same goods over and over and nothing new visiting from out of town then perhaps this will help you to understand.

Good Hotel= 140/day or 1120/wk (you have to rent a room 8 days to stay a week due to checkout times)
RT flight avg= 600
advertising= 100/wk
rental car= 300/wk
meals= 300/wk

TOTAL-2420

Meaning at 250/hr their first 10 clients in a week are just to break even, so to take home 2k for the week they must average 20 clients per week or 4/day due to the fact that in that 7 day week , about 1.5 of those days they are in transit and not working. Most agencies retain 40-60 percent and SHOULD cover the expenses, thus good week or bad the girl takes home a profit. Now lets discuss the issues an out of town indy has.. well first, if she is under 21 she wont be able to rent a good hotel in BR nor NOLA nor will she be able to rent a car. So what does all this mean to you? A 19yr old indy would typically need to stay at a low end hotel, service many clients per day, cut down on costs and shortcut the quality of her services, take more risks and thus take less savory clients to ensure she doesn't end up broke or stranded. No matter what you believe, Eccie cannot support the number of visiting and local indy providers all on its own, so girls MUST take clients that are not as easily verified or safe as the gents here. While YOU may feel better seeing a young traveling cutie that is Indy, fact is THERE ARE NONE, and if they are fool enough to try, they usually end up in jail, raped, robbed or abused and perhaps pushed into the hands of a pimp.

Consider this, Walmart corporation runs on a 19% margin of labor, meaning an employee retains 19% of the actual money they earn, and they don't get their expenses paid by the company. McDonalds on a 18%, so who are the real pimps in labor? Chances are your own employer retains more of the money you actually earn than any agency in the world, so why don't you go Indy? Just go to work today and tell the boss at your oil refinery to blow it out his ass and start your own refinery? I know all of us would feel much better buying from "Iluvdatass Oil" than from BP so what are you guys waiting for? Simple fact is while a 44yr old local woman providing action in her apartment is certain to be way better off as an Indy, most others are NOT and while you may believe that there are actually 20-something out of town providers that are indy, you are just kidding yourself. Half of the reviews in the indy section are either pimped or agency run girls. Do you really believe they would tell you that when you leave they are handing over all the cash to a black guy named King Pimp or to their so called BF they actually met while stripping who convinced them he loved them and they could to much better flatbacking? Simple way to see things is, go with what you KNOW, not what you believe, and what you know is, you paid someone 250, the hotel was 150 and the girl has 100 left minus other expenses so around 60 dollars is a safe bet, otherwise you are counting on the next guy to compensate her on your behalf and assuming there is a next guy that day.

Agencies would not exist if they weren't able to give more of a profit to the providers, so If in fact your concern is what the provider takes home, either choose a local older provider with a private incall, or call an agency girl. If any of the local older ladies are willing to come here and tell the truth, they will tell you that when doing out of town work, they need to see mass amounts of clients per day to make the trip worth it, most of them try for 6-8 clients per day avg. There is no such thing as a 250/hr low traffic traveling indy provider, I think the math here explains that. Choose an Indy, or an agency, but be sure your reasoning is real and you aren't lying to yourself.
guest1234 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:38 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I always enjoy it when people try to use simple math to understand hobby economics.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #5
jl11
Valued Poster

A good figure to stat on also is that bc an indy is at the Super 8 doesn't mean that she's cheap and pimp ran. A 40 buck a night room for 2 nights and say 20 clients in those 2 days at 200 a head = 4000. Now 4000 - 80 = 3920. I can go round trip from Atlanta to BR at around 130 for total gas expenditures. An ice chest with sandwiches iced down will hit me for around 15 bucks. God forbid I eat fat foods. My last out of town trip I stayed at a good hotel at a 120 special for 2 nights. Ok this isn't about me, but maybe some of you get the picture here.
If providers and agencies want to up their egos, then chances are they're going to spend more. So what? Not that I'm a fan of a Motel 6 or Super 8, but maybe some have better business sense than others when it comes to taking a profit.
Also, there's a good chance that an indy will have a bf or a male traveling with her to watch out for her. She'd be stupid not to unless she screens as tough as she can. This doesn't mean that it's an abusive pimp.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
louisiana_man72
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Thanks for the advice and the Instruction! I appreciate the time it took to post such an intricate and informative response!

I was just curious, no underlying motive or method of thought going on......
louisiana_man72 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #7
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

IMHO, If a woman is giving a cut to someone, whether agency or street thug, she is being pimped.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:59 AM   #8
jl11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by november24 View Post
IMHO, If a woman is giving a cut to someone, whether agency or street thug, she is being pimped.

BINGO

Also, I remember reading an arrest record for a BP girl that got nabbed. I remember reading that the undercover was her 4th or 5th client of the day and she had already made somewhere between 2500 to 3000 on that day alone. So how can a BP girl landslide an agency in 2 days if she continued at that rate if the figures from guest are accurate?
If a BP girl can do this, then there's no reason why an agency shouldn't have their providers in Cadillacs and eating Filet Mignon in 2 months tops.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #9
galvbabeforu
BANNED

User ID: 182471

Quote:
Originally Posted by november24 View Post
Yes, you are far more honorable because you just pay them to have sex, btw half of the girls you have reviewed have pimps.. Genius!

That was not Santa btw.. Stick is just a complete moron who honestly believes his one bs. He cant stand on his own ability so he finds it easier to call EVERYONE Santa that he disagrees with so that he can ban them, ***Staff Edit*** Forbidden Topic
galvbabeforu is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women