Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2013, 08:30 PM   #16
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

The few times I have encountered such a situation, I just ignored the lady. No way to know for certain that she is by herself or if she is with others. Each of these ladies I have encountered in such a manner sent me a PM or email later thanking me for not acknowledging them in public. One of them even rewarded me quite well for it the next time I saw her.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:54 AM   #17
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsa man View Post
I agree with you 100%. It is quite difficult to explain where I know you from if we do not already have a prepared go to story. You are quite gorgeous and my friends would be wondering why I have never mentioned you. I do know lots of beautiful women but some stand out more than others.

This type of behavior is not warranted at all. Now if I'm sitting at a bar or standing across the street from you giving you some inviting eyes. By all means come and say hello. I will do the same for you read that type of body language from you.

I know this is not on-topic but you should come down to Texas to get warm Chicago can be quite chilly this time of the year. I believe there's lots of Texas gents that would love to warm you up. I have discussed this with some fellow San Antonio gents and I got quite a good reaction. We are all discreet Southern gentleman down here.
I love southern gentlemen, I love their confident yet down to earth approach and easy-going laid back manners ...and that sexy southern accent...though the Carolinas and Georgia are more to my liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudoftexas View Post
Many of us like to think it's all about the fucking, but in the end, it's really about community. A community of fucking, sure, but still a community.

Plus, it's not like online dating is some kind of under the radar endeavor.

Let them draw their own conclusions. I don't have to go into detail about what I mean by I met the person online. If they ask more questions (which they won't) I'll just tell them it's none of their business.
Yes in the end, it's really about community...and I agree with rest of what you said.

One funny example, one time I was walking out with a (divorced) gentleman after our date, and on our way out we ran into his kids outside and one of his college students and he introduced me as zabrina his friend, which is perfectly fine, I had no problem w it

The real awkward part was though his kids were looking at me hopefully like I could be their potential future mom. Sorry for the disappointment kids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
When I first went back to school, about 3 years ago (and still clearly posted facial pictures), every few months someone would come up to me and say "Brooke?" ... it was always so embarrassing. What did they expect me to say? I would always just shake my head and walk off. Now that I do not show my face as clearly, it does not happen anymore.
Brooke you should have been carrying your business card with you at all times lol!
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:28 AM   #18
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Discretion is the better part of valor.

I was out with a provider friend for dinner, and an old work acquaintances was at the same restaurant, and a conversation was started with the acquaintance. Of course I am supposed to introduce the lady I am with, and I used her hobby first-name, which was a relatively normal name.

In this case, I knew the providers real name, and afterwards she gave feedback that I should have used her real name.

Back to the OP, this can be a little awkward, but I would have to say ignore in all cases, except maybe at a "Sex" convention.

Even if the client is in a safe (cool) environment, the provider may not be.
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:21 AM   #19
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I have a public persona (online and in in person) as an artist. My photograph is on line and I have done public appearences at gallery openings etc.

If you recognize me in public, you may say hello and open a conversation about art. I may not immediatly recognize you out of context, as I am an idiot.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #20
viking2341
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
I wonder what would happen if you just walk up to her, give her a kiss on the cheek, call her by her hobby name and ask the big guy next to her: are you also a client or are you the spouse?

Good thinking
viking2341 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:06 AM   #21
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking2341 View Post
Good thinking
I was just joking, I think I would look if she had company or not, and if not, maybe I would ask her to move to a more convenient place, like a hotel room or so, and have some fun together.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:30 AM   #22
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Zabrina Sarafina, if I saw you I would just start to drool..stutter to myself and quickly get my hand into my pocket.
notanewbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women