Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2013, 09:22 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The Fair Tax...Stupid, nothing fair about it
Gay marriage (we were for it before it was cool)....agree
Ending the drug war.... agree
Ending stupid foreign conflicts.....agree
Balancing the budget.....the budget has become much more balanced with the recent oil and gas finds in this country
Personal freedom and responsibility.... Very subjective there. Take abortion. Some folks think that murder others a woman's right to chose.
End the Fed...That would slow our rate of growth down to zero if not negative.
End crony capitalism (fascism).... easily said, hard to do.
Protecting a person's right to be left alone.... the right wants to dictate marriage and abortion, the left guns. Good luck with that.
Ending foreign aid to countries that hate us, and even to those that like us....who determines who hates us? How about we get rid of all foreign aid.
Protecting a woman's right to choose.... while I agree, my right wing brothers will not.
Market based economic reforms.... again who determines this?
Breaking up the Unholy Trinity of Corporations, Defense & Government....... agree

You got nothin', Assup. Nothin' at all. You're in the corner now, Dipshit of the Year!
Your Dipshit of the Year award is old. You guys sound weak minded by continuing to spout that shit.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:26 AM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It's clear to see that with such an admirable platform and high principles the only reason the overwhelming majority of Americans haven't embraced Isolationism is because they've been hoodwinked by the media!

Reading down your list of "aha" principles, it's pretty easy to see that YOUVE got nothing, Whiny. Nothing that closely resembles an ideology.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:33 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's clear to see that with such an admirable platform and high principles the only reason the overwhelming majority of Americans haven't embraced Isolationism is because they've been hoodwinked by the media!

Reading down your list of "aha" principles, it's pretty easy to see that YOUVE got nothing, Whiny. Nothing that closely resembles an ideology.
His ideology consist of everyone thinking like him. In other words suspended reality. What he and his kind have trouble with is actual politics. That is why there is no real third party. I have tried to show him the brain science behind that but he thinks I'm bragging about having read numerous books on the subject!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:29 AM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
Yssup

Of course it is... History never lies, unless taught by a Libitard!
Just Make sure that when painting yourself in a corner there's a window you can jump out of.
And a pile of shit to cushion the fall. It will make you feel like you landed on firm familiar ground.
Like the "Libtards" who want to teach the Bible in public schools? or the "Libtards" who deny evolution? Or the "Libtards" who tried to strike Jefferson, Chavez and others from the school books?

Great post. Glad you haven't been out finding us "saves for the left" as you originally posted!

Old 03-31-2013, 10:19 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

OMG! You're right, WPF! I DO want people to think like me! How awful! I'm so embarrassed. It's never right to challenge people's beliefs and opinions with facts and logic. I mean, no one else on here EVER try to convince others that they are wrong! Mods, ban for this if you must, but I apologize to everyone here for actually trying to convince them that freedom, liberty and responsibility are preferable to state control of everything.

Stupid fucking morons. You guys aren't even a challenge anymore.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:26 PM   #36
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Careful, some folks here might not understand you since you forgot the sarcasm on/off tags.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:35 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Old 03-31-2013, 11:38 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

quite subtle, Unaliar!

Kinda like everything else you do.

Stolen from someone else..
Old 03-31-2013, 11:47 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Old 04-01-2013, 12:06 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

"Go fuck yourself!"

--Pluto

Old 04-01-2013, 01:28 AM   #41
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Did we get anything solved here? No? Boring, but I'll stir the pot a little for old times sake.

All I know is that the "freedom" they have in North Dakota, Alaska and a dozen other red states (and a couple of blue ones too) is the freedom to take in more Federal tax money than they pay out. I just love the libertarian "freedom" and "personal responsibility" to run your lives by spending others money (and tell women and others what they can do with their bodies based on religious ideology... now that is freedom for sure). Well, I guess if you aren't the wrong color and it isn't food stamps then welfare is a good thing in Libertarian ideology...just don't call it welfare.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #42
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
Did we get anything solved here? No? Boring, but I'll stir the pot a little for old times sake.

All I know is that the "freedom" they have in North Dakota, Alaska and a dozen other red states (and a couple of blue ones too) is the freedom to take in more Federal tax money than they pay out. I just love the libertarian "freedom" and "personal responsibility" to run your lives by spending others money (and tell women and others what they can do with their bodies based on religious ideology... now that is freedom for sure). Well, I guess if you aren't the wrong color and it isn't food stamps then welfare is a good thing in Libertarian ideology...just don't call it welfare.
what does this have to do with college basketball?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post

Oustx, where does any Libertarian say it is good to take more federal tax money than you pay in? Where does any Libertarian say that a woman cannot do what she chooses with her body? You're an idiot, I hope you know. Try knowing what you are talking about before commenting in a thread. You might not sound so stupid.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

It says so in his post, dummy!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women