Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #31
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

CBJ sucks. If she putting on a pair of gloves to touch me and stuff Ill definitely pass. Maybe she knows she has something that you do not. Maybe that why a few ladys prefer CBJ lol.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:41 PM   #32
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Maybe she knows she has something that you do not. Maybe that why a few ladys prefer CBJ lol.
Or ... maybe you already have every STD under the sun, so she can't do any more damage to you, cuz you have already done it all to yourself ...lol...
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:39 AM   #33
thesultryrobynn
TheSultryRobynn

User ID: 135984
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO True statement Brooke!!...this may be a fact being now he wishes he would have been more careful & a bit upset he invested in every std out there at a discounted rate and doesn't know where or who he got it from, yes he probably has something we don't. Dr's use gloves all the time why b/c of people like him. Probably sitting there with his balls in pain as we speak lmao. I have proof I'm very clean most likely can't say the same for him ewww lol. Now trying to convince the world to do the same thing HA Ha Ha. You say cold sore I say herpes. Now everybody say cheese for this kodak moment click click snap snap. You are the weakest link GoodBye!!
thesultryrobynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:06 AM   #34
thesultryrobynn
TheSultryRobynn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A toast to that Monica!! From the look of my reviews I'm still recommended & clearly Amazing....and not only do they come back for seconds they keep coming back being I'm quite a catch not trying to catch anything. Yes Brooke SSG, oh and that sounds odd I think I would be more paranoid of a stranger stopping by then catching something when I have no reason to be paranoid b/c I do and always use protection like duh but well said drtry2.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:14 AM   #35
thesultryrobynn
TheSultryRobynn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

With a name like Gimmie that=no thanks I don't want any parts of that lol. Yes pass me right up & the feelings are mutual. Skiiiirrrrrtttt as I burn off burn rubber and kick up dust lmao Next in line please. Lmao
Old 03-22-2013, 05:54 AM   #36
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesultryrobynn View Post
Yes pass me right up
Yes I would....but only cause your CBJ and I prefer BBBJ. Not all your client will seek cbj meets, so in actuality your linked to other with those practices anyway review for review. And usually CBJ is accompanied with no kissing and no daty. Definitely not my idea of an evening of fun no matter how attractive you might be.

And no need to worry I about my health I get tested and examined regularly because we all should. Just because you are CBJ with no touching while wearing a gloved hand with your client it doesn't mean you are totally safe. Herpes (which 1 in 4 nationally don't know they have) only requires skin to skin contact and someimes the symptoms are prevalent or viewable......so unless your found a a latex trojan bodysuit you can still be affected too.

Let me give you a few scenarios.

1. Condom pops.

2. Guy mistakenly put on his condom backwards...then quickly fixes it before rolling on.

3. Guy wipes his lips or touches himself in tender ares with his hands.....he's already got his condom on but misses the hole.....he feels for it.........

And Robynn I saw finger in vagina, DATY, and HJ in a few of your reviews......Same boat....different paddle. I didn't hear anything in those reviews about the use of a dental dams or cling wrap to spread on your vagina or the use of a gloved hand for your clients.....get off your soap box and chill tomato tomata......
Old 03-22-2013, 06:05 AM   #37
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
Or ... maybe you already have every STD under the sun, so she can't do any more damage to you, cuz you have already done it all to yourself ...lol...
No need to get all antzy it was just another scenario. But I have no issue providing papers to show my good health and blood work to prospective ladys if they required it or even taking an Oraquick rapid 20 minute mouth swab HIV test before the session starts. But in this thread below you stated you didn't support it.......I guess its safer for business just in case some are affected.....but we should all protect ourselves though.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=694315
Old 03-29-2013, 09:22 AM   #38
thesultryrobynn
TheSultryRobynn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Yes I would....but only cause your CBJ and I prefer BBBJ. Not all your client will seek cbj meets, so in actuality your linked to other with those practices anyway review for review. And usually CBJ is accompanied with no kissing and no daty. Definitely not my idea of an evening of fun no matter how attractive you might be.

And no need to worry I about my health I get tested and examined regularly because we all should. Just because you are CBJ with no touching while wearing a gloved hand with your client it doesn't mean you are totally safe. Herpes (which 1 in 4 nationally don't know they have) only requires skin to skin contact and someimes the symptoms are prevalent or viewable......so unless your found a a latex trojan bodysuit you can still be affected too.

Let me give you a few scenarios.

1. Condom pops.

2. Guy mistakenly put on his condom backwards...then quickly fixes it before rolling on.

3. Guy wipes his lips or touches himself in tender ares with his hands.....he's already got his condom on but misses the hole.....he feels for it.........

And Robynn I saw finger in vagina, DATY, and HJ in a few of your reviews......Same boat....different paddle. I didn't hear anything in those reviews about the use of a dental dams or cling wrap to spread on your vagina or the use of a gloved hand for your clients.....get off your soap box and chill tomato tomata......
Ha ha no I'll stay on whatever I like. And so can u bc u dnt affect me at all. Don't worry about what robynn does lmao. Great and kudos for noticing bt never assume u got me, some of my clients are long time friends before I got into this and do more for me than on a regular I know them personally so a little finga here and there dnt mean ish especially if they dnt and have never had a problem with my rules. Who dnt sleep with any and everybody transfering ur disgusting dna, who waits for only me. So put on ur big girl panties and have a good day lmao. Get over it. Ha ha ha ha ha aha ha.p.s and fyi I had someone put wrap around their mouth before touching me so kudos and they actually liked it. Different strokes for different folks. For the last time by the few reviews I gets the job done. There are plenty who don't mind and plenty who do the ones tht don't feel free to keep it moving simple as tht. And hunny I will never get my panties in a bunch over a opinion. I do this lmao goodbye I think this thread is now dead but thanks everyone. Going now to buy a body shield lmao
Old 03-30-2013, 01:38 AM   #39
KarynKumming
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168038

I offer BBBJs and CIM. Why? Simply because I prefer it that way. I'm sensitive to latex and all condoms (non-latex included) have a rubber/chemical smell and taste that I find very offensive. I realize there's a risk involved in this practice, but there's a risk in anything you do in life. If the air you breathe, water you drink, or food you eat in today's world doesn't kill you, a semi-truck just might. Not to mention, a great sexual experience involves shared intimacy. I feel I'd be doing my libido a disservice if I didn't allow myself to touch and taste my partner. Life is short and I intend to enjoy it to the best of my ability. And, one of my abilities is to provide an exceptional BBBJ CIM experience.
KarynKumming is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:39 AM   #40
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesultryrobynn View Post
Who dnt sleep with any and everybody transfering ur disgusting dna, who waits for only me
Ignorance at its finest. You are caught between the Tigris and Euphrates river......you are in deep denial. Lol
Old 03-31-2013, 02:47 PM   #41
thesultryrobynn
TheSultryRobynn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ignorant?? Not even close, very intelligient. But I can tell by your petty ignorance you have nothing better to do but try to bash ladies who prefer to be safe regardless if they can still catch something. True condoms break ect ect bt at least u did take a safe route shit happens, I've had them break plenty of times shrugs bt it doesn't bother ne bc thts the risk I take, how do u know wht guys do, so denial wtf lmao you can call a few and they will tell u besides their wife gf they prefer me and will wait bc I'm just tht cool , discreet not calling ect ect they just need one unlike ur sleeping with anything tht comes ur way. They don't want to take anything home and regret it bc she's going to leave him and take everything he got.ur Lips prolly full of herpes now lmaoso go take a dump b/c u r so full of shit. U may dismiss urself now dumb ass. You don't know me and I don't care to know u. Like I said we all have a choice and we all task risk in our daily lives. I choose to do what I want with who I want and tht should have no affect on u. I seee I have struck a nerve bt oh well lmao. Why r u mad?? Smdh. Get over it everybody thinks differently. Now go find some std to get into bye softy try to have a good day loser.ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Old 03-31-2013, 03:12 PM   #42
thesultryrobynn
TheSultryRobynn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hun I fully understand I don't knock anyone for the choices they make it has no affect on me. I also know ladies who are allergic to condoms as well, I'm for sure I wouldn't wear them if I had some type of reaction to them. I'm young and have a lot of to close to home std cases. So I try to be careful as much as possible. If I can save myself from it for as long as possible I'm cool but if it was to ever happen tht I caught something oh well so be it my fault and only my fault. Cry me a river like some on this post and get over it lol. I may get a bf and he gives me something before a client it is what it is. I'm not saying I've used them all my life bc I haven't I've been out there bt when so close to home hit I was like wow ok. I also know a guy tht says nobody told me they had it so why should I. I'm like wow but to each his own. I'm still friends with these ppl so thts a risk in itsself. I also can still get pregnant and I don't want a child from a stranger so if I can avoid I do so. Condoms have broke and I'm like oh shit. I would also like to know who my childs father is so if one can't understand that they can jump off a cliff. For ex you are here stating what you do and I'm for you all the way why be negative and throwing slugs then when a slug or two is thrown back u get offended and mad. For ex guy says I prolly have all std thts y I like to use huh?? Where did tht come from so I replied and he just all in his feelings so ignored bc like is not that serious to be upset especially about someone else bt I didn't take offense I just dished back what he dished simple except he can't seem to handle it and is trying his best to find something on me smdh I dnt spazz out bc of wht ppl say for what if I do a bird better. come out the sky hold ur hand and take a walk through the park with u. Its funny how u can have an affect on someone while their laughing it off lmao. But you do ur thang lady and have fun while doing it. I support all providers I dnt feel I'm better than anyonenever have. Some r out jst doing for fun at least this is work and by any means get it get it get it. I don't look at any provider different muah
Old 03-31-2013, 07:37 PM   #43
KarynKumming
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168038

I understand Robynn. No worries. My baby making days are over, so that's one thing I don't have to be concerned about. I've been there and done that already. Actually, it's a good thing you take precautions and are responsible. I wouldn't want to see you on the Maury show waiting to hear DNA test results either...LOL
KarynKumming is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women