Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-31-2013, 05:21 AM   #46
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Sometimes a Client and a Lady don't click. S--t happens. My experience with Betty was much better than those two guys. I guess that is why it is a YMMV thing. From my own experience, treat a Lady right and she will treat you right. Works in the Hobby and Non-Hobby world. Leon Russell says it it in a song: If you treat your woman like you treat yourself, everything will be just fine.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:06 AM   #47
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=685751&highlight=

Did you treat her right in your opinion?
Old 03-31-2013, 06:06 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyWow View Post
I don't want to come off defensive but ...
#1: You have no need to do so, and it is a no-win on this board.
#2: If a poster hasn't felt your silky lips in a BBBJ to finish ... then ignore them.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:22 AM   #49
Oralist
Premium Access

E.A., Did not get the chance. She changed the time as I was driving to our appointment. Then, less than 5 minutes later, cancelled completely with no explanation. So, I crossed her off my list. My guess is that I was bumped for a last minute Regular. Treating people right works from both sides. She never offered to make it up, reschedule or anything else.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:44 AM   #50
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Did you show her respect, treat her the way you wanted to be treated and she still flaked on you? You still had contact with her.

My point was being respectful and treating a person right does not always equal the same in return. I'm sure plenty of ladies can attest to this as well.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:25 AM   #51
Oralist
Premium Access

Since this thread is about Betty, not Isabella, I will only add this last comment about both. When Isabella cancelled 15 minutes before our scheduled time, I contacted Betty and we met within an hour of the cancellation. So, if I sound all White Knighty, so be it. This was my experience with both Ladies on that day.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:56 AM   #52
fiveiron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Sounds like you are burned out.......it will only get worse from here.......ijs
"In your defense"? You try to shift blame onto me for your behavior. That is not defense. That is copping out.

You blame me for accepting a date when you were emotionally unprepared to participate, at any level. That is why you got up and left.
And, YES you did get up from your seat and walked to the door and left me alone in the room that I had rented at your request.
Perhaps you honestly do not remember it that way.
So there will remain things about which we disagree.

I am not defending myself. When you sounded stressed on the phone, I should have said, "Maybe another time." When you told me your problems, I suggested an extended session might be a win-win. We negotiated on the phone. You readily accepted. Things did not pan out.

As your friend said, Get back up on the horse and ride. Or find another horse (way to make a living). I am not the first to report on your inconsistency.

For me this is water under the bridge. (Although some WK's may try to light me up.) Life is too short to hold grudges.

I wish you well, really. I hope your circle of friends can rally around you and help you through this crisis and that you come out the better for it. Really.
Now I suggest you let it go and get on with life.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:59 AM   #53
fiveiron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
Since this thread is about Betty, not Isabella, I will only add this last comment about both. When Isabella cancelled 15 minutes before our scheduled time, I contacted Betty and we met within an hour of the cancellation. So, if I sound all White Knighty, so be it. This was my experience with both Ladies on that day.
Sometimes things pan out and sometimes they do not.
As Forrest said, "That's all I have to say about that."
Old 03-31-2013, 12:07 PM   #54
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Oralist you took my post as an attack on you and that was not what I was doing. Too many people act as if all it takes is to do people right and you get the same in return.

That is not the case. While its the way it should be unfortunately it isn't.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:42 PM   #55
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Too many people act as if all it takes is to do people right and you get the same in return.

That is absolutely true. Not sure if it's the way it should be or not.

I always think of this:

A bird was sitting on the ground on a beautiful spring day. He's chirping merrily along. Little did the bird realize he's sitting behind a cow. Suddenly, the cow puts out a humongous shit which covers the bird in cow dung. However, after a moment, the bird realizes the cow dung feels warm and moist. It actually feels great! So he starts up another cheerful tune, this time even louder and more expressive, pouring his heart out about his happiness.

A nearby cat hears the bird, wanders over, plucks the bird out and eats it.

The moral of the story is, the person who shits on you is not necessarily your enemy, and the person who pulls you out of the shit is not necessarily your friend.

Not sure it applies in this specific situation, but it applies a lot of the time.
Old 03-31-2013, 01:02 PM   #56
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Oralist you took my post as an attack on you and that was not what I was doing. Too many people act as if all it takes is to do people right and you get the same in return.

EA has gone to the dark side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudoftexas View Post
That is absolutely true. Not sure if it's the way it should be or not.

I always think of this:

A bird was sitting on the ground on a beautiful spring day. He's chirping merrily along. Little did the bird realize he's sitting behind a cow. Suddenly, the cow puts out a humongous shit which covers the bird in cow dung. However, after a moment, the bird realizes the cow dung feels warm and moist. It actually feels great! So he starts up another cheerful tune, this time even louder and more expressive, pouring his heart out about his happiness.

A nearby cat hears the bird, wanders over, plucks the bird out and eats it.

The moral of the story is, the person who shits on you is not necessarily your enemy, and the person who pulls you out of the shit is not necessarily your friend.

Not sure it applies in this specific situation, but it applies a lot of the time.
Good thing....the cow-dung didn't smell like shit to the bird.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:23 PM   #57
Oralist
Premium Access

No offense taken, E.A.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:33 PM   #58
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

closed at the request of the OP
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net