Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48046
pyramider46370
bambino40793
CryptKicker37137
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

..........The Jolly Rogers
........WTF and his first officer
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:13 AM   #17
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Why would anyone take such delight in starting this thread?

I've had a couple of spirited arguments with Fast Gunn over the last couple of years, but he always handled things with good humor, and wasn't afraid to express his opinions.

There are certainly a couple of first-class assholes on this site -- but in my book, he's clearly not one of them.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:21 AM   #18
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
LovingKayla was not attacked you closet Hitler loving bitch!

Her genocide was comments were inquired about.

Hey WTF, since you haven't answered my reply on the other thread, I'll post it on this one too in case you missed it. I Know how hard it is for you to read that big tall computer screen.

WTF tried in the beginning to change what I said from "I hate muslims" to I hate blacks" to make a point. In light of that, I would like to point out 2 things. 1. I should have said this in the beginning, but I thought everyone on the entire planet already knew this shit. 2. WTF, I'd like to congratulate you for being the pinnacle of a liberal. Twisting words to get people on your side. Good Job.

What should have been said the first time was... I hate muslims BECAUSE they are murderers, because they rape *restricted topic* <- wow they are guilty of things we can't even say on a whore board. That was a self edit. I hate muslims because they torture and kill anyone that, not only believes differently, but their own kind for not being their personal picture of "a good muslim" . I hate muslims because they KILLED OVER 3000 OF MY COUNTRYMEN, which includes the 343 firefighter brothers and sisters we lost. I hate them because they are, TODAY, planning to destroy everything in my country and try and force us to submit on our knees to Muslim Sharia Law. I hate ALL MUSLIMS because i've never seen even ONE step forward and say, "I condemn the actions of these murderers. I do not believe that is part of our faith. They stand apart from me." Never. Not even once. Even IF ONE stepped forward, it wouldn't be enough. In the muslim faith they can lie to anyone they choose as long as they are doing it for Allah. The entire muslim community should be EITHER rounded up and put on a far away island so they can kill each other all day, and not put the rest of us at risk, OR exterminated. Is that Christian of me? Absolutely not. It's still what I believe is right after the countless documentary's and books I've read on muslims and their faith, not to mention the actual real shit I've SEEN.

I hate liberals because they are spineless simpletons that are in league with the fucking muslims to bring down this country with their "can't we all get along" and "muslims aren't so bad, they're just misunderstood" midset.. You freaking retards. I hate liberals because they are just scummier than catfish and lawyers (sorry lawyers) I do not believe liberals should be killed. I believe they are self inflicted mentally damaged and I wouldn't want my kids playing with them, but I don't want to murder any liberals. Besides the 300k babies they kill every year, they don't go out in roaming gangs and try to beat up and kill patriots. My opinion will change once they cross that line.

Now, trying to say that loving kayla hates blacks, or loving kayla hates jews, you MUST have the BECAUSE written with it. If you don't, you are no better than the bullshit tapdancers in congress. I don't hate black folks, jewish folk, austrillian folk, or aliens from space. None of them are trying to kill me and make my country submit to their barbaric law. I met a purple person the other day. No shit, completely purple with some skin something, that was wrong. He just looked like a really big bruise. I couldn't' even tell what race he was. That didn't bother me because I don't think racially anymore. It's not a white, or black, or lesbian thing, it's the human experience. And I publicly stand against anything and anyone that wants to kill me and take it from my kids. No I"m not sorry, and no I don't care what liberals think.

Please note that I did not say I hate Arabs. I know Arab Christians. They even think calling middle eastern Muslims Sheet heads is hilarious.

So what does all that mean....

I hate muslims. If you are black and a muslim, guess what, yes I hate you. It has zero to do with the RACE you tards.

LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:23 AM   #19
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't like Fast goon, or whatever his name is, but I'd never start a thread hating on the guy.... unless he's a muslim. I don't dis on the OP either. It's the sand box. What do you expect.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
It's the sand box. What do you expect.
Grains of sand.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:07 AM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

There are over a billion Muslims in the world. Only a tiny percentage want to kill Americans. Most are just folks, trying to get along.

I'm getting that you don't really care, but maybe your posts would be better received if you said something a bit more reasonable like "I hate all radical Muslims who advocate the killing of Americans"? That's one I think we can all get behind....and I think it's probably what you really mean anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Hey WTF, since you haven't answered my reply on the other thread, I'll post it on this one too in case you missed it. I Know how hard it is for you to read that big tall computer screen.

WTF tried in the beginning to change what I said from "I hate muslims" to I hate blacks" to make a point. In light of that, I would like to point out 2 things. 1. I should have said this in the beginning, but I thought everyone on the entire planet already knew this shit. 2. WTF, I'd like to congratulate you for being the pinnacle of a liberal. Twisting words to get people on your side. Good Job.

What should have been said the first time was... I hate muslims BECAUSE they are murderers, because they rape *restricted topic* <- wow they are guilty of things we can't even say on a whore board. That was a self edit. I hate muslims because they torture and kill anyone that, not only believes differently, but their own kind for not being their personal picture of "a good muslim" . I hate muslims because they KILLED OVER 3000 OF MY COUNTRYMEN, which includes the 343 firefighter brothers and sisters we lost. I hate them because they are, TODAY, planning to destroy everything in my country and try and force us to submit on our knees to Muslim Sharia Law. I hate ALL MUSLIMS because i've never seen even ONE step forward and say, "I condemn the actions of these murderers. I do not believe that is part of our faith. They stand apart from me." Never. Not even once. Even IF ONE stepped forward, it wouldn't be enough. In the muslim faith they can lie to anyone they choose as long as they are doing it for Allah. The entire muslim community should be EITHER rounded up and put on a far away island so they can kill each other all day, and not put the rest of us at risk, OR exterminated. Is that Christian of me? Absolutely not. It's still what I believe is right after the countless documentary's and books I've read on muslims and their faith, not to mention the actual real shit I've SEEN.

I hate liberals because they are spineless simpletons that are in league with the fucking muslims to bring down this country with their "can't we all get along" and "muslims aren't so bad, they're just misunderstood" midset.. You freaking retards. I hate liberals because they are just scummier than catfish and lawyers (sorry lawyers) I do not believe liberals should be killed. I believe they are self inflicted mentally damaged and I wouldn't want my kids playing with them, but I don't want to murder any liberals. Besides the 300k babies they kill every year, they don't go out in roaming gangs and try to beat up and kill patriots. My opinion will change once they cross that line.

Now, trying to say that loving kayla hates blacks, or loving kayla hates jews, you MUST have the BECAUSE written with it. If you don't, you are no better than the bullshit tapdancers in congress. I don't hate black folks, jewish folk, austrillian folk, or aliens from space. None of them are trying to kill me and make my country submit to their barbaric law. I met a purple person the other day. No shit, completely purple with some skin something, that was wrong. He just looked like a really big bruise. I couldn't' even tell what race he was. That didn't bother me because I don't think racially anymore. It's not a white, or black, or lesbian thing, it's the human experience. And I publicly stand against anything and anyone that wants to kill me and take it from my kids. No I"m not sorry, and no I don't care what liberals think.

Please note that I did not say I hate Arabs. I know Arab Christians. They even think calling middle eastern Muslims Sheet heads is hilarious.

So what does all that mean....

I hate muslims. If you are black and a muslim, guess what, yes I hate you. It has zero to do with the RACE you tards.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
There are over a billion Muslims in the world. Only a tiny percentage want to kill Americans. Most are just folks, trying to get over here so they can sop up on the good life us pagans and demons established.
Fixed it.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:27 PM   #23
Sailor Ripley
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Exclamation Fast Gunn is a radical muslim who wants to kill Americans right now!

Quote:
There are over a billion Muslims in the world. Only a tiny percentage want to kill Americans. Most are just folks, trying to get along.

I'm getting that you don't really care, but maybe your posts would be better received if you said something a bit more reasonable like "I hate all radical Muslims who advocate the killing of Americans"? That's one I think we can all get behind....and I think it's probably what you really mean anyway.
Timpage! Yes ! You are so right! I see Fast Gunn as a radical muslim! He must die ! FG must die, die die die ! Bawawawawawaa!
Sailor Ripley is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:58 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You are asking her to adhere to a common sense approach to life....when has one of Glenn Becks followers ever done that? People like her are why our soldier's are murdered around the world.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:11 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
People like her are why our soldier's are murdered around the world.
So ..."People like her are why our soldier's are murdering around the world"?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women