Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
WanderingKC
Premium Access

Encounters: 18
Default P411 makes me want to pull my hair out

OK, I completely understand and encourage everyone to be safe and check (and double check!) references but the way P411 handles "okays" is just incredibly frustrating.

Case in point:

In the past 18 months I have visited with 3 different providers on 4 different visits. Each visit was awesome and went really well for both me and the provider.

For reasons unknown, only one of those providers still has an active account on P411. So, even though I should be a "Base Plus 3" I am still just a "Base Plus 2" and one of those "okays" shows up from an inactive member. Two providers that I have reached out to lately have said that my okay from the inactive member (even though she was a well-known provider and former active participant on this forum) doesn't count and that I would need to provide another recent reference.

I just don't know what to say. I don't get to treat myself to a visit with a lady every month and if they keep leaving the business or marking their profiles inactive, how the hell can I ever see high-quality providers? It is almost to the point that I have to go see newbie-friendly providers I am not really interested in JUST to keep my status up so that I CAN go see providers I like.

Long story short -if you get an OK from a lady on P411 it should be locked into their system and should always be available, regardless if that lady deleted her profile or not.

Again, I make a huge effort to choose top quality providers and research the heck out of them to make sure it is legit, safe, with good attitude to match.

Ladies and gents, what do you all think? Am I doing something wrong? Maybe my first question should be "do you plan on retiring soon?" LOL
WanderingKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Even if the OKs were "locked in" as you propose, some providers will still want to be able to contact the lady that gave the OK to further check you out. So if the provider is gone and unable to be contacted those OKs you have because they're "locked in" might still be worthless.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:43 PM   #3
bearcub
Ambassador

Encounters: 41

Why not write reviews on the ladies you see and build a history here as well? P411 is what it is and the OK remains, although the provider is gone. I have 23 OK's on P411 and I know some of the ladies have left, but I also have reviews and an established history with hobbyist and providers.
bearcub is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #4
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Actually a provider has the option to ask for her OKs to be deleted along with her account on P411. Usually the option is used if a provider is trying to remove all trace of herself from the hobby which anymore is pretty much a futile endeavor.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:18 PM   #5
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Everything that Jannisary said is true. I am one of those types that requires speaking with the lady you saw. I do not care what reviews say as I want to speak with the person that was BCD with you. I do not care to contact agencies (other than SBR) as I will not be allowed to talk to the actual lady that you saw but instead whoever is answering the phone at that time. In other words you could be the Pope and you would still have to give me all the info about these women as I want to do my own research on the ladies you use myself. So the more information such as website, phone # and email are best. I want to see if they are legit and reputable if I do not already know them. A lot of ladies I do know which is great because they have been extremely honest with me and although I may not have met them in person over the years we have a good friendship in this business. Also if your ok's are over 6 months old you might send your ladies a note asking them to update your ok on there. That helps as well. Sometimes it is hard to remember someone you have seen only once a long time ago. And also even tho you did not ask this Gentlemen the more you fill out on a profile the better. It helps us to ensure a more pleasurable experience when we do meet or helps a lady remember you better.

Also just because they are inactive on p411 doesn't mean they still can't be contacted. So maybe you could send that information to the lady you are wanting to see. I personally do an enormous amount of research on all involved and it is for my safety. If my gut is feeling it is wrong it usually is. So the more comfortable I am about our time the more fun you will have sugar.

On another note. The reviews would help in having their contact info and ladies you are wanting to see would possibly know that lady is legit. But always always always do as much research as a lady can. There are too many sites out there now to help us ladies with research so there should be no excuse not to do it.

I hope this helps you hun.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #6
TheDoc
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Unfortunately some providers require recent references. I don't think P411 can change that or force providers to see someone just because they have a few okays. So, if a lady won't see you based on the references you have, you can either give her additional info that she wants, or see someone else.
TheDoc is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #7
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I signed up last week and had no issue at all getting the verification process done.
First, I asked one of my previous provider friends for an invite. Then I asked a second provider that I have seen several times this year if she could provide an OK.
Last I did a visit with an old friend that was in town and afterwards asked for her OK also.
Slowly building my OKs... one at a time.
Bigstk01 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:20 AM   #8
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Also if your ok's are over 6 months old you might send your ladies a note asking them to update your ok on there.
And people change, things change, they might not be who they were 2 years ago.

I have some OKs now that I think of it that I might just go ahead and try to get rid of since they are so old and irrelevant or out of date. I'm not in a contest for most anything so I'd rather have current and trustworthy OKs anyway.
LadiesMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:37 AM   #9
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKC View Post
Long story short -if you get an OK from a lady on P411 it should be locked into their system and should always be available, regardless if that lady deleted her profile or not.
Actually, they are. I have okays from ladies who left the biz. If she removed her profile and pics, the standard "flower" pic shows beside the name of the okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan View Post
I have some OKs now that I think of it that I might just go ahead and try to get rid of since they are so old and irrelevant or out of date.
You can delete your okays if you wish. I have done that on occasion when I felt the okay was no longer a "good reference".
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:22 AM   #10
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not sure I would delete my ok's gents unless you know the lady is no longer in business or no longer a good reference. I go down the list of ok's and if it is a lady I know that you have seen then even tho it is old I will contact her along with your recent ones. So that gives me a better feeling about you. Yes I know people change but just putting that out there. And it is not a contest sugar or it shouldn't be it is just there to help you.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:33 PM   #11
boredinstl
Registered Member

Default have these issues been taken up with gina

I m not a member or user of p411 but I have to ask if these issues have been brought up to gina and if so what was her response? If not why? Gina has always been very approachable. Not sure she is a member here.

Bored.
boredinstl is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:45 PM   #12
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredinstl View Post
I m not a member or user of p411 but I have to ask if these issues have been brought up to gina and if so what was her response? If not why? Gina has always been very approachable. Not sure she is a member here.

Bored.
Yeah, Gina is a member here. I'm pretty sure she is aware of the issues that "inactive" or deleted OKs can cause the guys. There just isn't a lot she can do about it. I'm sure the providers want her to keep the option of them being able to delete everything from the site including their OKs. The Oks with "provider information no longer available" or something similar are those where the provider account was deleted and the OKs weren't. The "inactive" OKs are where the provider's account was put on "inactive" status due to her not responding to something from P411.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #13
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
Actually, they are. I have okays from ladies who left the biz. If she removed her profile and pics, the standard "flower" pic shows beside the name of the okay.
You prompted me to go look at my okays there. I'm depressed by the number of ladies I've seen and received OKs from who have "left the biz" (well, at least requested that Gina make their profiles inactive; I have reason to believe one may have gone very, very UTR, which is pretty much the same as "left the biz" as far as I'm concerned, since I have no way of contacting her even if I were one of the privileged few she might continue to see).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
You can delete your okays if you wish. I have done that on occasion when I felt the okay was no longer a "good reference".
I did that w/rt to a provider who I developed a bad personality clash with after a couple very good sessions (sometimes, people just go all psychotic on ya, y'know) and I decided not to risk some provider contacting her out of the blue and giving her the chance to bad-mouth me. And for all I know she might not have bad-mouthed me, but I didn't want to take the risk.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:42 AM   #14
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKC View Post
Ladies and gents, what do you all think? Am I doing something wrong? Maybe my first question should be "do you plan on retiring soon?" LOL
The only thing you seem to be doing "wrong" IMHO is expecting ladies to do business the way you want them to, instead of the way they want to.

There are some ladies who simply won't accept OKs or references that are older than some given age (3 months, 6 months, one year, etc.), even if the provider giving the OK is still active. That's their right, just like it's a lady's right to disregard OKs from ladies whose P411 profiles are inactive. Or just like it's her right to elect to, say, provide only CBJ. Or like it's her right to charge something in excess of my ability to pay.

I feel your pain, but I've seen guys get into pissing contests with ladies over how they do business (probably the most common is black guys bitching about some providers who have an "no African-Americans" policy, with price haggling a close second). Needless to say, ain't no way the guys are going to win these fights. It's just the way things are...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women