Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2013, 11:41 AM   #1
MissMelissa
Account Disabled

User ID: 565
Question Thanks Shreveport For The Time Of My Life...

You might thank of this as a rant or some kinda of drama with me.. "IT'S NOT"

I just want to know why I am so treat so bad on this bored-- What have I done so wrong?? Beleve me it just not Shreveport, or Dallas it seems like it been everywhere I go... I get down to Shreveport overnighter no shows, dont call, then when I try to let everyone know I am here and made it I get Mod breathing down by back telling me I cant do that... When I go and look back on the boreds I see that, there are a few ladies all ready been to Shreveport posting "I am here. "I am not allowed to?? Why??

Here the proof:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=696479
Second Time Visiting SHREVEPORT
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=686719
Cum say hi to the new girl.... Just kidding

Just some I just found in the few day since I have been there sitting in Shreveport bored silly for 2 days... I just thank its kinda of odd and weird that everyone is treating me like shit when I dont see that I have not done anything wrong. I am on time, I am quality GFE lots of great reviews.. I just dont have anwser for this....

I do want to thank one great friend for showing up and showing me a great time thank you know you who you are....
MissMelissa is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

OK MissMelissa, we can do this here. Would have been better if you did this PM, but OK...your call.

First lady's post..Trinity Lane. She is not a VP as you are and even though she said it was her second visit here, she never posted in Welcome to introduce herself to the board here.

Second lady...AmberTheeDoll. She (AmberDoll) was locked out of her AmberDoll account and had to re-register as AmberTheDoll to gain access to the site and post to ask for help. Also...as a member, AmbertheDoll did have the right to introduce herself in the Welcome forum. Now, the problem has been fixed and she has access to her correct handle.

So Melissa...does this answer your question? Perhaps you should look at your own posting to see if they are perhaps what's chasing away your business.
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:13 PM   #3
GMTA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Well I can tell you that you burned the bridge with me a year 1/2 ago with the 2 hour run around on an appt . So you don't have to worry about me . But then I am not the only one you have done that to so you go figure why nobody whats to see you .
GMTA is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:57 AM   #4
MissMelissa
Account Disabled

User ID: 565

GMTA you gotta be kidding right.. I have never in my life done that to you.. Anyone that reviews on here. I dont even ask for screening if you have more then 2 reviews.. So I know you have got to be kidding when you say I gave you 2 hour run around "NOT" your screened why would I do that....

Muffin Man you are just mad at me from something that happen why long time ago.. You know you know what it is.. I told you that day I was with Pleasure Me Amor we did not want to get 2 rooms since we only had a few vistors that day... I told you one hour only Plasure needed the room after me... 15 to 20 mins late after the hour was up she knocked and I told you had to leave she was going to be late for her date... So you are mad at me for no reason at all... If you needed to stay for 90mns or 2 hours I should have told her that. That the only reason why you are picking on me and still is mad at me for that day. I rember when you walked out how mad you look.. It was not my fault so stop blaming me for it....
MissMelissa is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:42 AM   #5
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Melissa, I'm afraid you have me confused with someone else. I have seen you twice in the last 8 or so years and you have ALWAYS been nice and on time. Both sessions ran without a problem and you were very generous with your time.

I have absolutely no anger for you nor have I had any problems with you....EVER. Just doing my job. BTW...I have never met Pleasure Me Amour.

MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women