Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
Bancroff
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Stood Up

I'm new to the forum (not new enough for the 7 day introduction), so my apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. Anyway, I'm hoping that a more experienced hobbyist or provider can help me with a problem I'm having. I have had one date with a verified provider who tours nationally. On her recommendation, I was able to set up a date with another girl I'd really like to see. She called my reference, said she was comfortable with it, and we scheduled a time. However, on the day of my appointment time I could not get ahold of her. She would not answer texts or her phone. Have I done something wrong, or is this just one of the challenges of the hobby? Any information is appreciated.
Bancroff is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Par for the course. She got a better offer and went with it (or whatever reason she has). Give her a couple of days to make it right and see what happens.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
Guest012814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

What KC said. While there are some great providers who pride themselves on being reliable, there is just as many, if not more providers who are a bit flaky and don't keep appointments.
I'd recommend to read reviews and other postings on here to determine how reliable a provider has been in the past and go from there. As KC said, things do happen so give them the benefit of the doubt. If the provider doesn't attempt to make up for the NCNS, move on.
Guest012814 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:52 AM   #4
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

good thing that you didnt prepay her!!!

you posted and asked...
"She called my reference, said she was comfortable with it, and we scheduled a time. However, on the day of my appointment time I could not get ahold of her. She would not answer texts or her phone. Have I done something wrong, or is this just one of the challenges of the hobby?"

if it were me, i'd be a tad concerned. i'd send her a note via text and email saying "sorry we didnt get to meet." and asking if she is ok. if she [or whoever is managing her communication media] replies, great - maybe you'll get a reschedule and maybe even a discount or extra time [just dont count on the discount]. if not, great.

for me, having a somewhat disconnected attitude about scheduling and having the event helps. yep, i'm interested, but if she's unresponsive or the event doesnt happen, fine by me. i dont have to have it.
if the event commences, i DO look for a connection!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #5
Lord Humungus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

i got stood up today also
Lord Humungus is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #6
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Stood up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Humungus View Post
i got stood up today also
A lot of us ugly guys get stood up every once-in-awhile, we might as well be having regular dates.

JR

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:20 PM   #7
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Sorry 'bout that.

If it weren't for NCNS posts on both sides, this place would be pretty quiet.

It's frustrating. You think, "Hey, my money's no good or what?" That's not it, providers flake out, clients flake out; it's an imperfect world.

Best,
Noah
NoahScape is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #8
buttmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm new to this site, but not new to the hobby, ncns is pretty common sad to say, lots of flakes out there, and not just providers, though I think most ncns on the part of a provider is due to a better offer, from a business sense, I get that, but they should at least let you know that they won't be coming, the reason will be a lie no doubt, but at least that way you can stop waiting or make other arrangements, to straight ncns is pretty dirty in my humble opinion
buttmann is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women