Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162410
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #16
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Brother oh brother. I would be interested in a response.

If all turns out to be true, what's the status of the Killeen, Temple Bryan College Station Moderator going to be?
Old 02-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #17
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I have heard some rumors over the last few months. Since they have been second or third hand info I've said nothing.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #18
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

That will probably depend on the members of this community. The guys and ladies that post in the Killeen, Waco and BCS Forums. As well as the silent members that do not post.

AS I stated, this came to me back in November. Lots of stuff makes it my way because I have a reputation of knowing who to talk to as well as how to get at the root of things and eventually bring it to light. In the few months I was looking into it I've heard from a few people that all had the same stories.

In the last 12 hours more guys are PMing or texting to tell a version similar to what has been posted.

As I suggest they add their information to the thread it become fairly apparent that many are afraid to speak out.

I understand the concept of a small town and how everyone knows everyone and people fear repercussion but why accept that?

Here in Austin we used to deal with that. The Mods were corrupt and the board was ruled by a group of guys and gals that kept things their way and you accepted it or were ganged up on, pointed and banned eve.

I made a joke like comment when I first got to Austin about a member THAT HE KNEW was a joke and had no problem but was banned from the AUSTIN forums by a MOD that had already warned me I was going to play by his rules or not at all.

I may have started the ball rolling but others joined in and a group of guys, fed up with what was going on, started appealing every decision the Mods were making and reporting the behavior of members of that group and Owners finally paid attention and the whole group of them were swept out of the jobs.

It's YOUR board to guide as you choose. So long as you stay within the rules.

If you remain quiet and accepting than things will never change.

This is NOT an Austin story being posted on your section. All this was occurring in your backyard. I lived in Waco many years ago and used to Hobby in Killeen so I know the area a little. My decision to end up posting all this came when a lady friend of mine was victimized. I have to wonder if that would have happened had I spoke out in December. Thank-fully it has simply been emotional for her.

There are a lot of dynamic posters on the board with the reps and determination to speak their minds. If you can't do it on your own reach out and get someone to help.

It's a sleepy tired little area compared to the big cities so it is far more susceptible to issues like these.

Don't be afraid to wake some people up.

If you are afraid or concerned to post publicly, please forward your information to Spacemtn on the Austin Mod Panel. He is being copied on everything. Or send it to St. Chris. He has been made aware of this by myself and another very prominent member who was in the midst of reporting all of this on his own.

Your message will not be the sole one they are getting.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:02 PM   #19
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Ranch, where are you on this one?

And Owners/SuperMods, will us little people ever know the results of such accusations? I understand you all have rules regarding punishment and how that stays between the moderators of the board and the one being punished....that is until you see the word BANNED under the users name.

BUT, when it comes to a MOD facing accusations such as these is there something in place ,method/avenue/exchange of information, that will let us know this little corner is all well and good?
Old 02-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #20
cowboyfan2745
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

So that everyone knows, I'm the hobbyist that Whispers eluded to about coming to him with this issue back in November December time frame.

I have no problem with managed ladies as long as I know that going in that would be my choice from that point. So to me it wasn't an issue of the manager/pimp but rather an issue of a respected hobbyist vouching for a lady that they never saw in person. That last statement came directly from the young lady I saw. Yet this lady was first reviewed and vouched for by Ranch, that was the reason I went to see her. ECCIE is suppose to be the free flow of information but if that information is skewed by misrepresentation of the actual facts, I do have a problem with that.

Back in December, I was informed that it was probably just a mistake and that someone else could be using Ranch's handle to the new ladies arriving in our area. At that, I let it drop and never said anything else about the matter until this latest incident came to light.

Again I never had a problem with the manager/pimp, the ladies that they represent have chosen that route. IMO for at least the Killeen area they do bring talent that this area might not see otherwise.

What I do have an issue with is the misrepresentation that this particular well respected member / Mod performed to the rest of the community and specifically this particular forum.

So there it is from my standpoint and let the chips fall where they might as far as I'm concerned but I thought it would be better to bring my insight to this matter then to stay on the sidelines and say nothing.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:50 PM   #21
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Thanks for stepping up. One other member had mentioned this back about the same time and as I messaged guys in the area I knew I found 3 identical stories involving a few different girls.

The story has been repeated by 3 others in thr last couple of days. All knew from the first post I was tslking about ranch.

Maybe dome more will come forward.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #22
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Accusations in this matter are coming from me.

This whole thing started rolling back in November.

You and I know who you are referring to.

You should know that he is involved in this thread from the standpoint of being a long time friend to the person this is about.

When all of this was set to come out back in December he was one of a few that basically spoke up as "Oh No. Never. That person could NEVER do that" . His was one of a few voices at the time that convinced me to not put it out there.
Many of you know I left the board back in June of last year, confident in leaving the forum in the good hands of Ranch. Only this month, have I logged back into ECCIE and had my account restored.

I received a call back in the first week of December, from a well known Austin provider, who said there were rumors that Ranch was pimping out girls and taking money from them. I told her that I have known Ranch for 6+ years and that was not the Ranch I knew, that I could not believe the stories. She called me later to say that the story had been killed......

I was sincere when I said that about Ranch.

Within HOURS of me logging back on to ECCIE, after being off the board for over 7 months, my PM box began to fill and my phone began to fill with voice mails and text messages.

I knew immediately that something was wrong in our happy community. Having been a former Austin Mod, I can tell you that I have seen some shitstorms brew up every now and then. Wading through them takes time and patience and skill.

I met in person, with a provider who asked to see me immediately. She came by my office and began to tell me her story. She named names. (Names I knew) She named events layed out the backstory..... I have heard this one before..... Then she told me what Ranch was doing with respect to her account, his demands for services as a Mod and that he demanded cash from appointments she made.

I found this hard to believe. I suggested she change the password to her account and thereby locking anyone out of her PMs, who might "accidentally" have access. I had her log on to her account and showed her how to change the password herself. Within hours, she received some heated text messages from Ranchhand. I asked to see them and her phone. The number of origination of the text messages was indeed Ranchhand's number.

She went on to tell me that she had not made the forum posts from her account, nor had she answered all of her PMs. She also said that when she DID answer her own PM's, she was often criticized by Ranch for doing so.

I suggested she guest or delete her account and start over.

She set up a new account and was verified by someone that had seen her BCD. The account was set up in a different forum.

That seemed to work, until Ranchhand found out. He sent her unedited photos, identical to the ones she had posted with her face blurred. When she asked "why?" she was told by Ranch that he thought she might "want them". I told her to ignore the text and the photos.

Later, personal photos of her, lifted from her real world Facebook page were sent electronically to her by Ranchhand.

I did not want to believe this in December. I did not want to beleive this in February.

I DO believe it, as I have seen the evidence with my own eyes and have heard the testimony of a very frightened and crediblle lady, who is well known by serveral mutual friends here. Just because one is UTR, does not mean that they are not well-known.

Whispers and I agree to disagree at times. While we have sparred in the past in the Austin boards (heck, he even got banned for 3 days once for being disrespectful to OldSarge - we had a good laugh at that one - because I took no offense and he meant none) we both share some similar backgrounds and we can agree to disagree. We DO agree that the truth is important, and making a claim of fact is something that neither of us do lightly.

Ranch has read this forum and these posts for several days now. He has been on the board for hours since these posts were made, and has publically remained silent.

Ranch, I stood up for you in December, because I believed it was the right thing to do, and without facts in front of me, I supported you.

Ranch, I have the facts from the last few weeks in front of me. I have examined them. I have talked to multiple witnesses. There are electronic records. The facts have been placed into evidence. Your silence on this is deafening. I am publically asking you to do what you privately have told others you would do.

Simply step down as mod and guest your account.

The owners and other mods have the facts, the Killeen, Waco, BCS community have the testimony of more than one person here. There are others who will come forward if needed.

Do not go down in a fireball, simply fade away into retirement.

Respectfully and regretably submitted,

OldSarge
Old 02-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #23
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

If the accusations are true and the owners/other Mods are aware of these truths, why is there a need to wait for Ranch to relinquish his post and step down? Why is he not just given his pink slip and sent on his way?
Old 02-26-2013, 11:01 PM   #24
Magically Muzed
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

No, I do not plan on expanding to Houston. I actually no longer am associated with this business that is being discussed here. I did sale a business to a reputable provider who I am sure is reading this and she has done quite well for herself. It is on here as an agency and she has still maintained her reputation here as a provider and also as a "booking agent" for her agency. This is my only dealings in Austin.. I was there.. not any longer. I'm not a "in the shadow's" kinda guy. I am always eager to meet anyone for a drink any time. I have NEVER treated any ladies with disrespect. We all have our own beliefs and thoughts on "Pimp/Manager/Agency"... They can all be different and right at the same time. I actually encourage anyone I have worked with to leave and go truly indy when they were ready, and they would be the judge of that.. There are currently many true indy providers who have started with me and have nothing but positive things to say about my character. Yes, I have made mistakes and it is unfortunate that some of my mistakes have brought a negative impact on the ladies that I have worked for. Some things I am unable to change but am yet able to learn from. Many of the providers in the Killeen/Waco area over the last 2 years have been through me. I am not here to boast this just simply to enlighten. Ranch played a roll in assisting with eccie and a former mod helped prior. This is all I am willing to disclose at this time. I am not here to say anything negative OR positive about anyone. I am simply putting myself out here with no regard or concern of your opinions of me. Feel free to either message me here on eccie with any questions. When this fire storm is over all I want is full transparancy from ALL parties involved. I know for a FACT that many things are being left out or omitted here in this pulitzer prize nominated story and I simply wish that ALL information be given. Information flows all ways. My only real request after this post. Thanks for keeping me out of this so far. I have great respect for many eccie members and I only wish the best.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:05 AM   #25
NewWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magically Muzed View Post
No, I do not plan on expanding to Houston. I actually no longer am associated with this business that is being discussed here. I did sale a business to a reputable provider who I am sure is reading this and she has done quite well for herself. It is on here as an agency and she has still maintained her reputation here as a provider and also as a "booking agent" for her agency. This is my only dealings in Austin.. I was there.. not any longer. I'm not a "in the shadow's" kinda guy. I am always eager to meet anyone for a drink any time. I have NEVER treated any ladies with disrespect. We all have our own beliefs and thoughts on "Pimp/Manager/Agency"... They can all be different and right at the same time. I actually encourage anyone I have worked with to leave and go truly indy when they were ready, and they would be the judge of that.. There are currently many true indy providers who have started with me and have nothing but positive things to say about my character. Yes, I have made mistakes and it is unfortunate that some of my mistakes have brought a negative impact on the ladies that I have worked for. Some things I am unable to change but am yet able to learn from. Many of the providers in the Killeen/Waco area over the last 2 years have been through me. I am not here to boast this just simply to enlighten. Ranch played a roll in assisting with eccie and a former mod helped prior. This is all I am willing to disclose at this time. I am not here to say anything negative OR positive about anyone. I am simply putting myself out here with no regard or concern of your opinions of me. Feel free to either message me here on eccie with any questions. When this fire storm is over all I want is full transparancy from ALL parties involved. I know for a FACT that many things are being left out or omitted here in this pulitzer prize nominated story and I simply wish that ALL information be given. Information flows all ways. My only real request after this post. Thanks for keeping me out of this so far. I have great respect for many eccie members and I only wish the best.
lol

I always figured you were a pimp based on your posts on here. oh well, least you're honest about it. As much as I can't stand your type, it sounds like this goes much deeper than either you or Ranch, and least you brought some of that up. I'll try to reply to your post on the Austin board, where things seem more lively.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:08 AM   #26
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Ok, I am going to post in this thread since I seem to be the center of attention. I will post once and one time only, then I will never read this again. First off I want to apologize to the board for what I have done. Second, you have not heard the full story, I will leave that to someone else, but it will come out I assure you. What I did was wrong and I take full responsibility for it
To all the guys and ladies that have sent me supportive pm's I do thank you for that. I wont tell the whole story here, I will leave that to someone else.
As to the accusations against me, about 10 per cent are true and the other 90 per cent were created for the drama.
Whispers has fabricated many facets of what happened, just one example he states that I was involved with 20 to 30 ladies, There were only 4 ladies that I was involved with. 2 have thanked me for my help, and will tell you that I never took one penny from them. I did have one offer to pay me for my help in screening for her and I refused. The part he states on the Austin board. I never once answered a pm for a lady, which was also stated. I did have one of the ladies ask me to take care of her pm's, because she said she was overwhelmed by the whole thing but I refused to do that. I would never reply to a pm from a member that was intended for the lady. Many other things that have been said are also lies, but I will not qualify them with a answer. As I said there is a lot more to the story that hasnt come out, but it will. Regretfully I can not tell you who all was involved because I am not the type of person that would out anyone.
I have tried to be a good mod, I made a mistake, and I will pay for it with my reputation. I can assure you that all that is being said about me is NOT true. I know it probably does no good to come on here and try to defend myself, therefore I wont.
This will not die because of the explosive nature of a Mod being involved, and Whispers and one other will not ever turn it loose.
I have spoken with the owner of the board and he will make the decision if I will remain a Mod or not. I did tell him that if he thinks I can no longer be effective then to accept my letter to him as my resignation.
I did not use my position as a Mod to coerce any of the ladies I dealt with, but I did make a mistake by thinking I could make a difference.
I have enjoyed my interaction with many of you on this board, in public and in pm. If I go thats one thing I will miss. I am 67 years old and should have known better than to try to handle this situation alone. The old saying, live and learn, as I have said before, I have lived but obviously I have not learned.
Im sure there will be a few that chastise me for this post, but thats ok, I deserve it. I will not be reading it anyway, as I am moving on from this.
Also there is a great possibility, I wont be listed at the top of the page as Moderator, if that happens, I want all of you to know that I did enjoy my time here, and hopefully I was fair to everyone, at least I tried to be.
Again, let me apologize to everyone that put their trust in me and I failed them. Im just a old guy that has a lot of time to spend on the computer and thought I could be a benifit to the board.
Now this is just for the sacrimonious ones that hide behind their computer board. Let your chastising begin.

On a final note, I am in no way trying to defend my actions, but as far as I know there was only one person over time that didnt make a mistake, and they nailed him to a cross.

Respectfully and Sadly submitted Ranchhand
Old 02-27-2013, 05:35 AM   #27
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Ranch, I know you said you would post this comment then move on, but I have to ask what EXACTLY did you"Do Wrong" and what EXACTLY are you "Taking Responsibility" for?

You know what Ranch, if you answer that is cool and if you don't that is cool as well. As an ECCIE member I am informed enough to know SOMETHING WRONG happened and parties that need to be aware are aware.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #28
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The Apology that wasn't.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:05 AM   #29
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I submitted my resignation to the owner of this board, and it was accepted. As I said there will be more to this story and skeletons will come out, at this moment Im just not in the mood. To everyone, Members and Mods that supported me, again I thank you. My reputation has been tarnished as it should be, but it has also been tarnished more than it should be. I will expound at another time. Again, I thank the owners, the Mods and the Members that stuck beside me. Also one more time, I apologize. Ranch
Old 02-27-2013, 01:04 PM   #30
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

All,
St.C has asked ztonk and myself to temporarily keep an eye on the area until a new Moderator(s) has been appointed. Hopefully that will happen quickly. Anyone that would like to be considered should PM him for consideration.

In the meantime, any of you that need help, etc, feel free to contact ztonk or myself. We are here to help in any way we can.

In the interests of moving forward, I am going to close this thread at this time. Those with concerns can contact ztonk or myself by PM.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women