Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #31
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

OK, here's a funny. About ten years ago, I was down on the Plaza walking around. I saw a lovely blonde woman walk by, all legs, and showing it off well. Well, of course I looked. Probably more than was decorous, but I'm married and I have reached the "I don't give a fuck if you catch me checking you out" phase. We made eye contact, and I figured, "OK, I've been caught, BFD." She turned around, walked straight up to me, and said, "Look, I guess we know each other and maybe I've seen you. But I really don't appreciate you recognizing me so obviously. I'm alone but if I were with my family, this could cause trouble. Please don't ever do that again!" She then walked off.

The punch line - which you may have already guessed - is that I didn't recognize her. I had never seen her. I was just checking out a hot woman. However, based on what she said, I made an educated guess or two and found her profile. No...I never did see her. After that I didn't want to.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #32
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

On a similar note, there is a local commercial featuring a girl I swear I've seen. Kind of strange.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:34 PM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy in kc View Post
I have ran into clients a few times in public.
Last summer I had a client spot me from about 50 feet away.
He starting heading towards me smiling and waving his hands around. Walked right up and started up a conversation with me. I had a child with me who wanted to know who that man was after I was able to cut him off and walk away. Guys, please don't approach me in public. Even if you spot a provider in public and it appears she is alone, that may not be the case. A family member could be nearby, using the restroom, etc.

Ever had a total stranger say hi to you because your a woman? Or do you wish to be ignored by the whole world?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:14 PM   #34
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

I would probably say "You still got that quickie special going?"

Then I would turn to the older lady standing next to her and ask, "Are you Shady Lady's doubles partner?"

After that, I guess I would be pulling Shady Lady's fist out of my throat.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #35
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

This really happened to me while in Topeka. I was with one provider 20, Dark long hair and saw another one 22, long Red hair while shopping. So I got the one I was with to try on some clothes. Then the other girl when into the dressing area, that was great. So I called the other girl and asked how she was doing, she said she could talk about a date because she was shopping and someone might here. I said I know and was at the same store. I told her I was with the girl that was in the room next to hers. She then asked me if I wanted a double in the dressing room.. Damn old lady that guards the dressing rooms. I said I would have to pass. She told me she would come out and meet me. So she came out and gave me a big huge. Then my girl came out and looked at me and smiled. She thought it was on for the night, because she heard what was going on while she was on the phone in the dressing room. The other walked away and smiled at me. My first girl came up to me and asked what were the plans, I told her not tonight I wanted to first find out what her likes and dislikes were. So three nights later I had my date with the little red head from Topeka. The first girl got mixed up in the wrong stuff and I have never seen her after that. If that dream would have come true it would have been the dream of a life time. What’s weird I was thinking about this the other day, and the one with the long red hair called me out of the blue to see how I was doing.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #36
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
OK, here's a funny. About ten years ago, I was down on the Plaza walking around. I saw a lovely blonde woman walk by, all legs, and showing it off well. Well, of course I looked. Probably more than was decorous, but I'm married and I have reached the "I don't give a fuck if you catch me checking you out" phase. We made eye contact, and I figured, "OK, I've been caught, BFD." She turned around, walked straight up to me, and said, "Look, I guess we know each other and maybe I've seen you. But I really don't appreciate you recognizing me so obviously. I'm alone but if I were with my family, this could cause trouble. Please don't ever do that again!" She then walked off.

The punch line - which you may have already guessed - is that I didn't recognize her. I had never seen her. I was just checking out a hot woman. However, based on what she said, I made an educated guess or two and found her profile. No...I never did see her. After that I didn't want to.
Women can turn it on, or turn it off, anytime they want. If she was hot and in the store, she wanted to show it off. An example of Marilyn Monroe applies here: she was just a few blocks away from another location in New York City and told another person that they could just walk the few blocks, she wouldn't be noticed. She wasn't. When they walked out the door, she just became another woman walking down the street.

If you don't know it guys, being sexy is an act.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #37
bartipero
Valued Poster

Well, in that case Sins, we'll take your portrait at the Nelson down. But I like yours, Ari and Zomb's advice, and still laughing, Dark.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:43 AM   #38
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I had one hit my truck once as I was leaving Home Depot walking to my truck. turned to . depends how it all went down. Another I keep running into at strip clubs. We always say HI. most of the time glance smile let her make move.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women