Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41493
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35861
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-20-2013, 02:17 PM   #46
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Why would a hooktard photoshop an unblemished body area unless it is to hide something?

I could say more......but, if you hooktards want the ROS, get your own fucktard handle and write a review......ijs
Old 02-20-2013, 03:57 PM   #47
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Wow.....just Wow on this whole thread..... let me just say Verified take on all of this is spot fucking on! As cold and calloused as it may seem providers, to a great extent, are a commodity... and as consumers we have a right to bitch about the lack of truth in advertising .... afterall That's what this board is for.... voicing of opinions and exchanging information....

I would agree with you. The upper end isn't a commodity, but the mid and lower where's there's a "spot" price, for lack of a better word, is definitively a commodity. I've referred to myself and other ladies as not the same product. As with anything that is being bought and sold you have to want it - the actual it - to buy it. This lady, at $300 / hour, at 25, with a hot body and a blurred face is in the commodity range. If she unblurred her face, offered multi-hour engagements, upped her price and a few other things, she would move into more different category, but as it is she's one of many in a tall, blond, young product line. But how does defining the deminonde as a commodity business excuse Fo'Realz categorically stating that she has a stretch marked up tummy? How the fuck does he know? And how do you and EA know? Could be she's hiding a scar, a tag from her cloths, an ugly shadow from the camera created, bruise (Though I don't think I've ever had a bruise on my stomach.), a tat, a birth mark; who knows?

Now if you want to open a discussion of should a lady cover / hide a flaw, that's a different discussion. But that's not what he said is it. He said in his smart ass and hurtful way, categorically she's - and this is the best part - his worst kind of flawed - the dreaded stretch mark. Don't be childish and naive, there's a way to say things and a way to not say things. I think we can all agree that Fo'Realz says things in the most hurtful way possible because I assume he's a little man that gets reamed by his boss and "wife" on a daily basis, and if you ain't better than a bitch............well......... ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Most reviews in regards to actual, unbiased, and candid depiction of physical are inaccurate at best on most regards. Not often do you see "saggy boobs", "stretch marks", "jacked up teeth", etc on a Yes review.... being able to disassociate the raw physical appearance from the glowing experience is often difficult for most. So going based on that alone is not a great idea, and certain reviewers have never met or had a session with an imperfect provider.... right mijo? Lol.
I wouldn't know; I don't read reviews. But I can tell you this categorically, men see working girls for different reasons. If this lady had not one imperfection on her body in any way and I were a guy, I still wouldn't be interested. She has a great body and long legs, but I can't see her face; she's too young; she's too thin and I prefer brunettes. I literally have never been on a date with a blond. However, I can COMPLETELY see why a man would want to spend his time with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Why would a hooktard photoshop an unblemished body area unless it is to hide something?
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I could say more......but, if you hooktards want the ROS, get your own fucktard handle and write a review......ijs
I don't have a fucktard handle. I read through her reviews though. I assume you are saying somewhere in a review it says that she has stretchmarks. It also says in one of her reviews (the ROS is posted on line for some reason, that she's Madison May

"She said that was GREAT oral..... By the way, she is Megan Jacobs on Date-Check but MaddisonMay on P411. " http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=452146

Is that true? I don't know. Really, how many Madison Mays can there be?

Did he see her? Did he read a review? Why would he read a review of some woman he'd "never see anyway"? Talk about a time waster. Does he believe reviews? Why do y'all believe those reviews anyway? JaD just said they are a lot of times full of shit

All I ever said from the beginning is how does he know, and that
she doesn't deserve Fo'Realz rudeness and vitriol because she may or may not have the worst condition known to womanhood in his pale, dull eyes. Mommy issues dude, mommy issues.......................

Old 02-20-2013, 05:18 PM   #48
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Again...there are groups of people who know the truth...I know what I've said is the truth, and I'm not going to explain myself again, especially when I've explained this truth twice.

I know it's hard to believe, but the agreement of others is not a prerequisite for me stating the truth...as painful as that is for some people to accept, that's simply another truth that I'm willing to share...
Old 02-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #49
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Again...there are groups of people who know the truth...I know what I've said is the truth, and I'm not going to explain myself again, especially when I've explained this truth twice.

I know it's hard to believe, but the agreement of others is not a prerequisite for me stating the truth...as painful as that is for some people to accept, that's simply another truth that I'm willing to share...

Bla,bla, bla..........either:

A, You saw her and yet you say you did not.
B, You read a review of her, and believed EVERY word of THAT particular review though three guys on this thread have said, "Gee, wouldn't it be wonderful if reviews were true?".
C, A hommie of yours saw her, and he dished you the 411. We all know THAT must be true. See Point B.
D, She's MadisonMay, but no one has told MadisonMay.

Anyway you slice it, it's all fantacy in your fantacy reality. You're an asshole, but not the garden variety kind. Most assholes haven't been pssed around by a coven of hookers - oh the Joy that must have been. They don't have a banner on a hooker board. And they for God damned sure don't have their trick name on their car. Ok? 'Nuff said? You and your WK's are boring me.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #50
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

Where are you guys, PistolPete, JaD, DeD, mojo....? Getting Kinda olde.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:51 PM   #51
Space Cowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

Where are you guys, PistolPete, JaD, DeD, mojo....? Getting Kinda olde.

Agreed. This thread has gone on way too long, with even a mod posting his opinion but NOT adhering to the rules (what DG posted). Shut this thread down, after 4 pages it is pointless now & maybe the mods should also read the rules this site runs by.

Or, make DG a mod since he obviously reads the rules.

Also, don't post shit in private - if you're trying to make a point prove it, don't hide it in private tags & and this thread is only 1 or 2 pages long at most.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #52
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy View Post
Agreed. This thread has gone on way too long, with even a mod posting his opinion but NOT adhering to the rules (what DG posted). Shut this thread down, after 4 pages it is pointless now & maybe the mods should also read the rules this site runs by.

Or, make DG a mod since he obviously reads the rules.

Also, don't post shit in private - if you're trying to make a point prove it, don't hide it in private tags & and this thread is only 1 or 2 pages long at most.
I agree with you and DG.

I don't know what a private tag is, but I've been getting PM's from people for two days about this thread. People have seen her and guess what!?! Ya, X's private information vs Z's private information don't marry up. I don't think my source has mommy issues though.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:43 AM   #53
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Where's the fun in that? It's much more fun watching someone dig a hole that's impossible to get out of...

Oh, and don't fool yourself...with some people, even with indisputable proof staring them in the face, this thread would still consist of five pages of insults toward me...they can't help it...

The OP uses Photoshop to erase her massive stretch mark damage, not just trying to hide it with clothing or camera angles, but actively erasing it so the photos of the area make it seem like it's perfect. My original fact stands, she can keep that mentality up north and not come down here again...
Old 02-21-2013, 06:54 AM   #54
Space Cowboy
Valued Poster

I agree with you and your original intent. shit, we all know your knack for noticing these things is second to none. Uncanny even. So yes, I do thank you for noticing it and calling it out for us, but to me, it dragged on for too long and strayed from the original topic. Waste of bandwidth really. Ho is long gone and will likely not return before her vag reaches its expiration date.

So Yes, you showed the evidence and finished her off while she was floundering saying you didn't show proof. We know Olivia and the OP are wrong in the sense no photoshopping was done & you are right - move on. Maybe you just wanted to get the last word?
Old 02-21-2013, 07:15 AM   #55
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

That'll never happen with her...trust me...
Old 02-21-2013, 09:10 AM   #56
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:

I agree with you and your original intent. shit, we all know your knack for noticing these things is second to none. Uncanny even. So yes, I do thank you for noticing it and calling it out for us, but to me, it dragged on for too long and strayed from the original topic. Waste of bandwidth really. Ho is long gone and will likely not return before her vag reaches its expiration date.

So Yes, you showed the evidence and finished her off while she was floundering saying you didn't show proof. We know Olivia and the OP are wrong in the sense no photoshopping was done & you are right - move on. Maybe you just wanted to get the last word?
I never said she didn't photoshop the photo! She totally photoshopped it. Read what I said not what you wish I'd said! I said how does he know it was his worst nightmare - stretchmarks espically since it isn't in any of her reviews (Several people have contacted me about this thread and someone told me.) What I said is her other photos didn't look photoshopped and she doesn't have any stretchmarks in those.

So he has "private tags" whatever that is. People contacted me after reading the thread to say they'd seen her, but no they didn't see any major stretchmarks. So who's telling the truth? I don't know or care. What I do care is that Fo'Realz, and maybe you, has a deep need to put women down in a most aggressive and demeaning manner. That's all. Take your glad to have it "intel" and don't see the lady for all I care.

Did you have anything to add about what I did post vs what you think / wish I'd have posted? Because, like I said in an earlier post, Fo'Realz and his WK's have long since bored me on this one.

No, Fo'Realz, I don't insult you; I make fun of you. There's a difference.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:14 AM   #57
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

No one contacted you saying that...because it'd be a lie...and they know it...

You're awful hung up on the proof thing...I've given mine...where's yours?
Old 02-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #58
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

As told to me, they didn't think there was an issue with her skin like one reviewer said and he didn't notice any stretchmarks. However, it was over a month ago. Sorry Little Man - go practice your poison with someoneelse.

What proof? Her other photos don't looked photoshopped and there's no marks on her stomach. Dude, WHY do you care so much? Is this place really your soul? You are literally devoid of faith and you covet that which you hate: women.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:41 PM   #59
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Lady comes to town has a good time posts her thank you I'm out threAD and it turns into a 4 page bitch got stretch marks thread. Interesting.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #60
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Hitting the RTM helps, we don't read EVERY thread....jus' sayin'

Also, any member that would like to help the Houston Staff moderate the Houston forums, please email the Owners/Admin

...btw, all this talk about "4 pages". Each of you have to ability to change "how many posts appear per page". I only have 2 pages of posts on this thread.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women