Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60217
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35660
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2013, 08:48 AM   #16
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
If you post in the Arkansas Forum and do not specify the target, the assumption most or at least the unworthy writer will take is that you are addressing it to those who will be reading it. My apology for the tone of my post. If the ladies are offended they could certainly speak for themselves, but of course I do have a problem with that.
Nonetheless it still asks a self evident question, is hygeine important? Well yes we sort of all agree on that. Those who lack in that area whether provider or hobbyist are destined to either lose business or lack for companionship.
Interestingly you have a response both lucid and timely addressing all your areas of concern as well as some useful tips to combat trouble in the lower latitudes. That is what I get for making rash assumptions. Ms.Monicas post is the best I have heard on the subject, and is as candid as it is thorough. I can vouch that seeing a provider during the red tide with a limited menu is very pleasant. With strenuous options tabled, the session is all about the client who can relax and let the lady help herself, and with a lower fee.
+1
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #17
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
I can vouch that seeing a provider during the red tide with a limited menu is very pleasant. With strenuous options tabled, the session is all about the client who can relax and let the lady help herself, and with a lower fee.
To each his (or her) own.. Not my cup of tea by any means..

And lower fee? Hell of a way to seek out a deal but refer to what I said above.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #18
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

6 of one half dozen of another. There is alot providers will not say on an open board. But since Shorty opened the door, I'll go there (I'm not AR but I stayed at a Holiday Inn there once. Twice, 3x. Alot)

Soap & interiors dont work well together. Self cleaning ovens are modeled after the female body. (even though I'm going there, I'm trying to be polite) We are truly not supposed to use anything to clean with. In theory, the female body is self sufficient.

Interiors are different type skin, requires different stuff etc. There is supposed to be ohhh lets call it "humidity" in the same way that we say ladies perspire or get dewy instead of that we sweat. Ok humid...cleans and protects. This is an open door in the female body remember. Not just to "the plumbing". "Humidity" is supposed to be Mother Nature's cleaner with the added self-lubrication benefit. The 'humidity" is supposed to be the self cleaner. self flushing etc.

If there is an "odor" it may not be menses or lack of hygiene. Too much hygiene strips. Like the wood on an unprotected porch. Washing the humidity, the self-cleaner - the protection against bacteria etc - away, strips the interiors and opens the door to other issues - its just as bad to overclean as it is to never clean.

In theory, interiors are not meant to be cleaned with any outside substance. Period. (Pun) Practicality deems otherwise.

Minimum daily application of a gentle cleanser & water should be fine. If done daily and there is still an issue...time to get the equipment checked.

As to work schedules: if you have never noticed a lady taking 3-7 days off on a regular basis, if a lady is always available; if you've seen your fav every week - you've ridden the red wave. You just didnt know it.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
As to work schedules: if you have never noticed a lady taking 3-7 days off on a regular basis, if a lady is always available; if you've seen your fav every week - you've ridden the red wave. You just didnt know it.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:57 PM   #20
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Exactly!! I believe most guys do have their Red Wings whether or not they know it or wants to admit up to it.
shorty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women