Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2013, 04:22 AM   #31
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Not to pick a fight or anything, but once a girl agrees to have her picture taken, she has basically given de facto permission for them to be posted on the web. I'm sure there are certain "legalities" involved here which may or may not technically give the lady certain rights to her image, but I fall back on two things. First, I firmly believe in "possession if nine tenths of the law".-- i.e. whom ever has the pictures, owns the pictures and can do whatever he/she wants with those pictures. Second, this is the digital age. Everyone has a camera. There is almost no expectation of privacy. If you allow yourself to have your picture taken in any setting (hobby or RL), expect those pics to pop up somewhere on the web. In this day and age, I can take picture and have it on Facebook in 60 seconds. Just food for thought.
Not to pick a fight, but you've made some pretty broad assumptions that serve your personal point of view but hardly hold true for the rest of us. There is no such thing as "basically giving de facto permission." Either you have explicit permission to post the pics or you do not have permission to post the pics. If you "assume" permission you are avoiding asking, maybe because you don't want her to reconsider her decision to allow the pics in the first place.

If you followed your arguments that "possession" and ease of access to the internet justify posting pics without explicit permission then it would be okay to post the face pics sent during screening and for providers to post pics of mongers. Hey what's sauce for ...

Let's phrase it this way: It is discourteous to assume permission. A gentlemen will always ask and will always make his intentions clear so that there can be question that she approved.

BTW, I had a discussion about a similar RL issue and the dangers of unthinking posting of pics on FB and the like. The upshot was that the ease of posting isn't an excuse for bad taste and the lack of discretion. No, it just made it imperative that people recognize the dangers.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:22 AM   #32
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Plus a lot of these pictures have GPS data embedded in them, which isn't safe, IMO.

I understand it's a part of the culture of this board to submit pics from the session, and there are practical as well as voyeuristic reasons for doing so.

However, to awl4knot's point, I would no more want to take pictures of a provider than I would want her taking pictures of me. But I'm also probably a little more paranoid about that kind of stuff than the average person.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #33
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt View Post
180 reviews X 6 weeks of PA (premium access) per review = 1080 weeks of prem access

1080 / 52 weeks per year = 20.77 years. (basically 20 years 9 months...just allow me to round)

Minus 23 months he's been part of ECCIE = estimated 18 yrs 10 months of PA remaining.

Assuming he would have seen every girl w/o changing, had he gone with 100/yr for paid PA that's $1800...now in savings.

B/C of SL's ability to fuck and take pictures and share it with the world, he's saved an estimated 1800 over the course of two years.

Congrats sir, First beer is on you.

-"Money"ManMatt-
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:47 AM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
What happened to the Life-Time Membership of 250?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You will die of old age before your PA expires the way you are going. LOL!

Ooops....yes that is still there too, of course.
Elite VIP Member Upgrade $250

There is a link to all this at the top of every page across the site
http://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium
How in hell is that NOT a deal???
Old 02-16-2013, 07:55 AM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Point of order Mr. SL....is that post them with or without her knowledge and/or permission?

I see alot of ladies changing their minds on allowing pics to be taken if she knows they may be posted without her permission.
I NEVER post pictures without permission. Furthermore if a provider changes her mind at any time they are down. Interestingly enough I get complaints from providers I take them down too soon. But I only have so much space so I rotate... out with the old and in with new. A while back as an example, XOXOKarla requested the pictures taken down. They were down in 5 minutes and I also deleted them. I would assume that providers use caution when allowing pictures to be taken and can only hope that other hobbyist be just as respectfully.

Thank you for asking SINS!
Old 02-16-2013, 07:57 AM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You will die of old age before your PA expires the way you are going. LOL!
I want to go on an up stroke so I get the free down stroke!
Old 02-16-2013, 08:18 AM   #37
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Not to pick a fight, but you've made some pretty broad assumptions that serve your personal point of view but hardly hold true for the rest of us. There is no such thing as "basically giving de facto permission." Either you have explicit permission to post the pics or you do not have permission to post the pics. If you "assume" permission you are avoiding asking, maybe because you don't want her to reconsider her decision to allow the pics in the first place.

If you followed your arguments that "possession" and ease of access to the internet justify posting pics without explicit permission then it would be okay to post the face pics sent during screening and for providers to post pics of mongers. Hey what's sauce for ...

Let's phrase it this way: It is discourteous to assume permission. A gentlemen will always ask and will always make his intentions clear so that there can be question that she approved.

BTW, I had a discussion about a similar RL issue and the dangers of unthinking posting of pics on FB and the like. The upshot was that the ease of posting isn't an excuse for bad taste and the lack of discretion. No, it just made it imperative that people recognize the dangers.
I don't want to pick a fight with the "Silver Tongued Devil" but....I'm going to have to side with C on this one. I can't remember the last time I asked "permission" to fuck a provider. I pretty much take for granted if she takes her clothes off, starts sucking on little SL and spreads her legs that I have a "GO". Same with the picture taking. I tell the providers I post limited pictures with my reviews. I certainly let them know I will take them down at any time! I even carry my lap top with me for this very reason. Some of the photo sessions get … very intense at times. Some ladies just love modeling and having their pictures taken. I show all the pictures to the providers and they have the option to delete at will. Recently I took over 80 pictures and the provider erased all but 3. Again I post limited pictures but have a VERY LARGE library for my own personal collection.

Speaking of pictures... you have reviewed my dream provider "Ashley Dior" 3 times. No Pictures?

Old 02-16-2013, 08:21 AM   #38
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudoftexas View Post
Plus a lot of these pictures have GPS data embedded in them, which isn't safe, IMO.

I understand it's a part of the culture of this board to submit pics from the session, and there are practical as well as voyeuristic reasons for doing so.

However, to awl4knot's point, I would no more want to take pictures of a provider than I would want her taking pictures of me. But I'm also probably a little more paranoid about that kind of stuff than the average person.
I didn't like using a Paranoid camera, I switched to digital years ago. GPS data? Tell us more!
Old 02-16-2013, 09:02 AM   #39
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Once a pic is posted online it is never truly deleted and once posted anyone can save the pic and will do whatever they please with it. With or without permission. Once posted it is no longer under your control.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Once a pic is posted online it is never truly deleted and once posted anyone can save the pic and will do whatever they please with it. With or without permission. Once posted it is no longer under your control.
Very true EA. I have had providers tell me not to post in there home town.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #41
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

yeah the Internet is limited lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
yeah the Internet is limited lol
And so private....
Old 02-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #43
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

it's great to post a review refresher, and i agree with almost all of it. personally, i don't think writing a penthouse letter detailing all the activities is necessary, and it's mostly bullshit. they're in the list...nuff said. if you want to make note of particularly outstanding skills...or lousy ones, that's worthy, as long as it's objective.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #44
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Speaking of pictures... you have reviewed my dream provider "Ashley Dior" 3 times. No Pictures?

SL, we may look at the issue differently but we get to the same place: no pics without permission. The reason why? See EA's once it's out it's all over post.

So you like that mousy Jersey girl Ashley Dior who is a dead ringer for Jenny McCarthy's smoking hot younger sister? I try to put her photos in her reviews but ECCIE's technology doesn't cooperate. But here's the pitch on her photos. They are gorgeous but completely accurate. She looks exactly like that and it is just wonderful.

But, SL you are a mensch and I'll send you, if I am able some, AD pics that will buckle your knees. Stay alert. For Your Eyes Only.

BTW, I know a girl in Houston who is just as haute.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:24 PM   #45
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
SL, we may look at the issue differently but we get to the same place: no pics without permission. The reason why? See EA's once it's out it's all over post.

So you like that mousy Jersey girl Ashley Dior who is a dead ringer for Jenny McCarthy's smoking hot younger sister? I try to put her photos in her reviews but ECCIE's technology doesn't cooperate. But here's the pitch on her photos. They are gorgeous but completely accurate. She looks exactly like that and it is just wonderful.

But, SL you are a mensch and I'll send you, if I am able some, AD pics that will buckle your knees. Stay alert. For Your Eyes Only.

BTW, I know a girl in Houston who is just as haute.

I just missed seeing her and of course rad your reviews which put me on her trail (Tail?)... if you what I mean! Knee buckling is... GOOD!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women