Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453077
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47914
pyramider46370
bambino40543
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #16
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I found what you are talking about and I guess it is like Richard Pryor. He did a bit about his little brother and some white kids were calling him the N word and was laughing about it until Richard explained to him that his little brother was the N word. So I guess it speaks well for MY upbringing and my parents that I have never heard that name in the context that you seem to be quite familiar with. So go smack your parents since they introduced you to the word.
where i don't think you meant anything racist by it, i do find it hard to believe you haven't heard of that slang term before today..... that Pryor bit was from the 70's.

were you also home schooled? ... like most offensive things i first heard.. was usually at school.. from other kids. my parents weren't sitting around making sure i knew every racist slang term
Old 02-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #17
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14
Default porchmonkey

4.porchmonkey72 up, 69 downAny one from any ethnic background, who is lazy,stupid and sits on the porch all day doing nothing at all. These people rely on the government to give them welfare checks and food stamps to live, even though they are able to work
Old 02-16-2013, 04:12 PM   #18
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Since we're all talking about it....

Is there such a thing as a "parch monkey"?
Old 02-16-2013, 04:23 PM   #19
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Get over yourselves. You mother fuckers call each other every name in the book and many made up insults and you want to get all butt hurt over the term porch monkey. Fuck off. Hell there was a member on ASPD and possibly here that used the term yard apes as his handle and nobody ever bitched about that. You dip shits are so fucking hypocritical it's pathetic.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:41 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

While I am not a PC person and do not care how ignorant JD wish's to be...anybody that thinks JD did not know the meaning of that term is one slant eyed Wop inbred Hillbilly like Kike , whose momma used to lick the balls of FOB Paki's.

Old 02-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

That is the strange part of it. I don't feel guilty because I was unaware of the other versions so I meant no offense and feel no need to knee jerk apologize for anything. My motives were pure but I do notice that no one is reacting to the link or the fact that their party (democrat) is now actively engages in a gun grab. Respond to that. This is your party, you are responsible for what they do otherwise you would repudiate them. Feeling like repudiating today?
Old 02-16-2013, 05:49 PM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Get over yourselves. You mother fuckers call each other every name in the book and many made up insults and you want to get all butt hurt over the term porch monkey. Fuck off. Hell there was a member on ASPD and possibly here that used the term yard apes as his handle and nobody ever bitched about that. You dip shits are so fucking hypocritical it's pathetic.
You mean yard apes is a racial slur? I'm really going to have to be more careful.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #23
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

We had deck apes on the ship but that was because they were boatswain mates. We also had snipes (not because they were birds) and twidgits (not sure of that spelling).
Old 02-16-2013, 06:26 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That is the strange part of it. I don't feel guilty because I was unaware of the other versions so I meant no offense and feel no need to knee jerk apologize for anything. My motives were pure?
That's the spirit JD, never apologize for being an ignorant fuc!

Quote:
but I do notice that no one is reacting to the link or the fact that their party (democrat) is now actively engages in a gun grab. Respond to that. This is your party, you are responsible for what they do otherwise you would repudiate them. Feeling like repudiating today?
People from that state should comment. I'm from Texas and that shit ain't going happen here. I thought you were a big states rights guy anyway JD, whats your bitch?
Old 02-16-2013, 06:41 PM   #25
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That's the spirit JD, never apologize for being an ignorant fuc!

People from that state should comment. I'm from Texas and that shit ain't going happen here. I thought you were a big states rights guy anyway JD, whats your bitch?
I'm not sure lacking a comprehensive knowledge of racial slurs makes someone an ignorant "fuc."

If that is the best measure of intelligence you're probably a genius.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:49 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default When I mean to offend, I have the balls to admit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I'm not sure lacking a comprehensive knowledge of racial slurs makes someone an ignorant "fuc."

If that is the best measure of intelligence you're probably a genius.
He is an ignorant fuc for not having the common decency to apologize for offending others, not for being ignorant of what ''porch monkey'' meant.

If I called black people 'n*gg*** and did not know that was offensive, then I'd be an ignorant fuc for not have the common courtesy to apologize for doing so after it was pointed out that it was so....unless of course, JD was lying about not knowing and actually meant to offend , which is exactly WTF I think he meant to do.

So I should have said he was a double dutch ignorant fuc.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:07 PM   #27
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He is an ignorant fuc for not having the common decency to apologize for offending others, not for being ignorant of what ''porch monkey'' meant.

If I called black people 'n*gg*** and did not know that was offensive, then I'd be an ignorant fuc for not have the common courtesy to apologize for doing so after it was pointed out that it was so....unless of course, JD was lying about not knowing and actually meant to offend , which is exactly WTF I think he meant to do.

So I should have said he was a double dutch ignorant fuc.
It's foolish to take offence when no offence is intended.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:11 PM   #28
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Here we go again. In spite of the current popular culture outside of here, it is still against the rules of this site with the racial/ethnic slurs.

I warned everyone on the last thread. This one is closed, don't bring up the topic here again.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women