Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2013, 01:10 PM   #46
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Now, Ms.Ginger you know I need no instructions on the white envelope.
Very true. You have become quite the cultured hobbyist over the years, if I do say so myself. I still remember when we were both newbies. It seems like a million years ago, doesn't it?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:22 PM   #47
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Very true. You have become quite the cultured hobbyist over the years, if I do say so myself. I still remember when we were both newbies. It seems like a million years ago, doesn't it?
Not at all Ms.Ginger. The time I have spent in the hobby, like the time I have spent with you, has gone by dizzying fast and filled with rich and rewarding experiences that have left me happy and honored and completely without regret.
From the first time I saw you in an ad leaning against a wall your lovely figure encased in a tight elegant dress with your face covered by a glorious mane of auburn hair looking mysterious and incredibly alluring I knew you were something special. Over the years nothing has changed my mind.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:26 PM   #48
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww. You're the best friend a girl could ever hope to have in the hobby.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:04 PM   #49
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
I have nothing to add other than I want to meet Jade!
Agreed.... all I have learned, is what I already knew!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:29 PM   #50
Relaxer
Lifetime P411 & ECCIE

Encounters: 20

Mr. Chan... You show excellent thought processes as is customary for you based on my many observations over the last several months.
Ginger Doll ... Always appreciate your input as a dedicated and concerned lady who obviously is loved and respected!
Jade... I wish you the very best! You look lovely!
I hope things will work out for Jade and the guy. Getting in a car or truck could be scary though if the guy ( not this guy in particular ) was of the mindset to drive off essentially kidnapping a lady or do some other despicable act. Glad Jade is safe, it might not be so safe with another guy.
Relaxer is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:09 AM   #51
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Default Point of order...

Quote:
Originally Posted by megustalatina View Post
$=100
$$=200
$$$=300
$.5=150
etc,etc
We all learn from our mistakes bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbarnett656 View Post
I didnt know the terminology when puting rate in review, i shld have put $.25 for $125.
Roman numerals eliminate any such error... ijs.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:21 AM   #52
Lazrback
Valued Poster

$CXXV
Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:37 AM   #53
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazrback View Post
$CXXV
Yep .... everyone should be able to understand that.
MGL
jmho
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #54
Lil'Red
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 147907
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

[QUOTE=

Cbarnett – Your attitude that you only have to pay the provider for physical activities is way off base. We are paid for our time and companionship, not specific activities. Otherwise, we would charge by the acronym. Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? If you stay an hour, you owe for an hour. Period.

Jade, it's up to you how you want to run your business. Personally, I would never offer half-hour appointments. One attracts a much lower quality of clientele. You will spend the same amount of time screening, take the same risk – for half of the donation. It's also very difficult have a quality appointment during that time frame – and far too often, I've seen girls criticized in reviews as being "clockwatchers" for those types of appointments. Not to mention, it brings a huge increase in traffic to your incall! It's just a no-win situation, in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I am going to have to agree with her on the section above:
First off i have never had a client who could last for an hour much less thirty minutes in bed with me. And i'll chalenge anyone to a test for anybody who thinks that they could. Besides that if we only charged by the amount of time that the session its self lasted all providers would have less time to care about what makes you feel good and we'd all be clockwatchers because we'd have another client every 15 minutes. If you really wanna spend time with a girl and be Mr.Cheapo at the same time. check out backpage.com on there you can find a girl who is willing to give you an hour for only $80... and if you expand your search you might even find you a wallet with a chain so nobody can steal your money. Im not knocking on backpage and seriously a lot of these girls have upgraded from backpage (myself included) but man you gotta think with your head not your dick. Leave your wallet in the truck...its not like we are gonna need to check you id.
As for Jade, i always verify with my clients the donation before i even arrange a time to meet with them. if they say they arent sure when they will make it i tell them to get back with me when they do. another thing never chase after a client. text him and let him know whats up. if he doesnt correct the mistake then you can do one of the two things: take it as a loss, or just post about it.
Lil'Red is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #55
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Sweetie,
No disrespect intended,
Mr Cbarnette & Ms Jade have both openly admitted to the mistakes that were made on both parts and he stood up and made it right with her and admitted this in public forum.
A quick review of this entire thread will give you great insight as to why they both gained much respect from others here on the board.
MGL
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #56
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

amen megustalatina...much respect for both...
scooter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women