Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2013, 01:12 AM   #16
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Yes, I suppose you do!

The lady on the left is a Libertarian!

So the chick on the right is a wino with a bad diet, plus she's a hottie. Apparently she knows how to live it up. She's my kind of girl. While the rest of you play political games, and try to figure out this bogus government we live under. I'll be busy banging the hell out of the babe on the right until she starts looking like the, whatever it is on the left. Good luck to you all. Just don't foreget, even though you may read a lot of crazy shit that could happen, it won't. The reason, members of the Congress and the Senete have no balls. They sound like total idiots on every platform. The House of Rep those jackasses have to clue on how to negotiate shit. Last but not least the Executive Branch are all white Collar Criminals and if it wasn't for the cowards in the rest of Government they all could easily go to prison. To wrap this up our Government is made up of people who don't know what to do about this Country's dilemas, so they make up stupid provisional bullshit. There is no terrorism in this country. The Government wants us to be afraid of them so they come up with scare tactics. They can't do anything to us cause they don't have the guts. The only big threat to anyones freedom is if you don't do your taxes, lol. Outside of that they can't take your gun, hold you in detention unless there is a crime committed and Probable Cause to incarcerate. We have a Constitution that is water tight and this administration nor anyone else can put a dent in it. All of you can sleep well at night. Our Country is bound together by our Constitution and our belief in God. Nothing else really matters.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:08 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You sir, need to get laid.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:49 AM   #18
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
They ain't paying my bills. So they ain't got shit to say that means anything today.

get over the scriptures and buy a fucking calendar.

You're no more than a square jawed religious zealot.

Join society or drop the fuck out! I hear they've got an opening for a nob polisher at the Salina bus station men's room. Not a lot of pay but it's all you can eat and they say the tips are good... Your kinda place.
Salina seems like a pretty scary place
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:37 AM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Yes, I suppose you do!

The lady on the left is a Libertarian!

It is what 25 years of marriage to the COG will do to anyone.(the one on the left)
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:44 AM   #20
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You sir, need to get laid.
Is that right I get more pussy by accident than you can arrange for. Take your own advice.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

He was referring to women acp (another cat poker)
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:25 AM   #22
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You struggle as much as he does.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #23
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Cat poking is also frowned upon
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #24
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Hasn't effected "liberty" in even one instance you can reasonably cite to except in your overexcited imagination. The only case you repeatedly cite to is Anwar al-Awlaki who was a terrorist with connections to the 9/11 hijackers and who had repeatedly publicly stated his agreement and active support of killing Americans. He got droned, he deserved it and you can fuck off in his defense if you like. Tell me all about how he deserved to be the subject of an arrest warrant, probable cause and some FBI agents picking him up in the tribal mountains of Pakistan.

You're an idiot and your continued support of a terrorist who wanted to kill Americans, and who repeatedly and publicly stated those aims, is hard to understand. But, of course, this gives you an opportunity to disagree with President Obama....so, you can forget about any allegiance you might have to our country or its citizens and how we might prevent them from being killed by a shitbag like Al-Awaki. You can just squawk about how his rights were violated.
If you think this shit hasn't affected liberty, then you haven't been paying attention.

I agree that Awlaki was fair game but ONLY because he was in an enemy camp in a foreign country and was beyond our jurisdiction.

But how do you explain Jose Padilla?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%...%28prisoner%29

He was a US citizen arrested in Chicago. He was designated an "enemy combatant" and tortured - right here in the good old US of A. He was held without trial for over 5 years.

That's horseshit. The President of the United States doesn't just get to declare a US citizen - IN OUR CUSTODY - an enemy combatant and take away all of his rights.

The President is subject to the due process provisions of the US Constitution in all domestic matters. In military matters, he has sweeping powers in war zones. That doesn't apply to Jose Padilla.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women