Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2013, 11:01 PM   #31
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default No Value in Any Influenza Vaccine: Cochrane Collaboration Study

http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/201...oration-study/
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #32
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
How much money do you and your pharmacy business make per shot?

I'm interested in the answer here as well.
Actually on the Pharmacy level- Flu shots are not a big GM(Gross Margin) Profit- we may make at most 2 to 3 dollars a shot if that- 2 years ago Pharmacies made a lot because the CDC actually made more than what was needed and actually donated tons of the vaccines free to the pharmacies. So to answer your question no pharmacy will get rich doing flu shots. When we have Flu clinics- which are basically 2 or 3 Pharmacist administering Flu shots to a large group of people who are lined up- we actually do the Flu shots based on an honor system- meaning the person fills out their paperwork- take the shot and then they go to the cashier and pay for the sot- if they choose to walk out- we don't stop them or alert security- it's not a money making expense.
As far as how they determine the strain- actually there are several strains all around the world- normally the WHO or CDC will make an assumption of which Flu strain they believe will hit and then they will reformulate or design a vaccine to treat that particular strain. It's not foolproof as in the case of the Swine Flu-sometimes they under or over estimate what strain will hit- and remember it's not universal- the strain that is hitting in the U.S may not e prevalent in Europe or vice versa. majority of the time they get it right- but if you guys think the Flu is a joke- such as Loving Kalya- then Kayla tell me would you do a session with a guy who tells you that he has the Flu?
For those who never got the shot or never had the Flu- be thankful- some people's immune system is better than others- ask yourself why 2 guys can sleep with a girl unprotected one can catch an STD and the other doesn't get it- happens all the time folks.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:48 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The flu is not a joke. The vaccine is.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

How much does it cost at the Salina bus station?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:07 PM   #35
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Not particularly trying to flame your post in any way, You either got your wires crossed or you simply don't know. Rhinovirus is the virus responsible for the common cold which of course mutates very quickly so a vaccine for it would be frivolous. On the other hand the Influenza Virus A-B strains and there are others are responsible for the Flu. These strains of viruses mutate seasonally so vaccines are developed to keep it in check.
Nope you didn't flame me, but yup you are right. I got my bugs mixed. And dammit, I made the post at 10:45 pm, so I can't even hide behind my bad habit of drunk posting at 3 am as a lousy excuse either! FML!
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women