Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41468
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2013, 11:31 PM   #16
ALEXIS_ARIZA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15818
My ECCIE Reviews

I completely Agree..
ALEXIS_ARIZA is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:34 PM   #17
ALEXIS_ARIZA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15818
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
Tease and denial is one of my all-time favorite things. Tease and denial over an extended multihour session—pausing the private teasing to enjoy a luxurious meal perhaps, or an oh-so-discreetly flirtatious public outing—is the sweetest anticipation of all. There's nothing quite like having your sexual heat kept at a simmer all day long, then being expertly edged until you're shaking all over and incoherent...

I've found for those that appreciate every detail of a teasing seduction a lunch or dinner date with me tends to lead to some very intense squirming. Something about having your senses titillated and overwhelmed that just carries over...

Fun fact: I've actually done corporate trainings on tease and denial/extended edging. Possibly the strangest thing on my resume!

Mmmhmm..
ALEXIS_ARIZA is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:04 AM   #18
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Seduce the mind and the body will follow...........Bringing a man right to the brink then slowing taking him down again, just to bring up to the brink again. keeping his cock hard and throbbing but not allowing his release until he has goose bumps and is trembling with your every caress.......ummm yes this will give him such an intense O he will be totally stated..........yum
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #19
Mona Lisa3000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 169769
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Seduce the mind and the body will follow...........Bringing a man right to the brink then slowing taking him down again, just to bring up to the brink again. keeping his cock hard and throbbing but not allowing his release until he has goose bumps and is trembling with your every caress.......ummm yes this will give him such an intense O he will be totally stated..........yum
I could have not have had said that any better ....
Mona Lisa3000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+2!!!

mental orgasms can be as intense as physical orgasms.......both being yummmy as hell
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:07 PM   #21
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Enjoy both sides, immensely but with such time restrictions in P4P, it is rarely like I have enjoyed it in real life. I have been known to leave a guy tied to the bed naked, while I run out and get alcohol or food..just saying. If I did that here, I would be killed bwahahaha. For some reason, I actually find the guys are the more rushed to get an orgasm than providers, because they are so hell bent on getting their "msog" which is why I rarely get to use my true talents...prolonging the climax. Most are done in the first 10 min., and then it's talk or cuddle time before they are rushing to get their next pop.

If more men relaxed a bit, they would enjoy the experience so much more. This is also why I don't offer less than 2 hours anymore. When I used to tour, it was so predictable how each encounter would go, it was almost comical. I do not, and never will, have dinner or lunch before having sex. Drinks are fine, but food is a no no for me. After I eat, I want to go to bed, and alone. After I have an orgasm, I want a sandwich, then a nap.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:35 PM   #22
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Enjoy both sides, immensely but with such time restrictions in P4P, it is rarely like I have enjoyed it in real life. I have been known to leave a guy tied to the bed naked, while I run out and get alcohol or food..just saying. If I did that here, I would be killed bwahahaha. For some reason, I actually find the guys are the more rushed to get an orgasm than providers, because they are so hell bent on getting their "msog" which is why I rarely get to use my true talents...prolonging the climax. Most are done in the first 10 min., and then it's talk or cuddle time before they are rushing to get their next pop.

If more men relaxed a bit, they would enjoy the experience so much more. This is also why I don't offer less than 2 hours anymore. When I used to tour, it was so predictable how each encounter would go, it was almost comical. I do not, and never will, have dinner or lunch before having sex. Drinks are fine, but food is a no no for me. After I eat, I want to go to bed, and alone. After I have an orgasm, I want a sandwich, then a nap.

Wow.........just wow..................Welcome back London.........lol
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #23
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I enjoy engaging in tease and denial.

The orgasm takes longer to achieve and it is just so much more enjoyed when you get there.

I don't consider it work but an adventure.

QUOTE=Belchazer;1051914673]I would like to ask the providers out there. What are your feelings about Tease and Denial? You being the teaser of course. Do you enjoy this fetish in an extended session, or is it too much work?

Please let me know your feeling on this subject.

What has been your longest Tease and Denial Session?[/QUOTE]
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #24
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
Wow.........just wow..................Welcome back London.........lol
Did you HONESTLY expect any less? Missed you too bad ass!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #25
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like so much fun!
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:25 AM   #26
SidneyStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 101052
My ECCIE Reviews

I am very well practiced in the art of tease and denial. And it IS an art. ;-)
SidneyStarr is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #27
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree this is something for longer engagements, no hourly sessions will do. Unlike London, I must eat first (lunch or dinner) for a couple reasons. One, it helps break the ice and get more comfortable with each other. Two, it increases the intimacy and the close bond or connection. And three, it make the anticipation for "dessert" so much more fun. (Oh, I can't wait to get back to the room and...)
But, if you are looking for true T and D, you just need to let the girl know ahead of time. Otherwise, she might be trying to "reach the goal" and not prolong the journey there. Because, a lot of guys just (like London said) want to get in as many "Pops" as they can and so this becomes their goal.
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women