Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2013, 08:55 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Part of the problem is the work force opened up for women. That meant talented women that were limited to teaching and nursing left those professions.

Good for women bad for education.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:26 AM   #17
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Part of the problem is the work force opened up for women. That meant talented women that were limited to teaching and nursing left those professions.

Good for women bad for education.
Thats, just a small part of the problem, JS, stated a good one, fucking kids can't read, i'll bet they can play the fuck out of video games though. Flunk the little bastards, instead of just pushing them through the system. When we were in school, you flunked a grade, was about as embarassing as it got. And all these medications they are shoving down kids throats. Shit there are a bunch of things wrong now a days, and the pricks in charge of this stuff are just making it worse. Bad students, numbskull teachers, yea there are some of them also, and you can't fire them because of the unions

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are a hateful....fuck
No I'm not, but someone fucks me over, I get even.... lmao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:31 AM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

A population that is able to think for themselves is a threat to the established order. There will be no improvement in education because the government does NOT want any improvement. They want people who are easily manipulated, and know only how to regurgitate the party line when asked. That is what our education system is doing. Preparing a compliant populace.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Is that why Brownback is always cutting funds for education?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:22 AM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Why spend more money to get the same results? It's the system that's bad, not the funding.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:04 PM   #21
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Technology has evolved to the point where there are numerous fascinating ways that could educate and encourage kids. Unfortunately we still use the same basic processes that have been used since the 60's. No competition and basically a government monopoly have prevented the education system from evolving. Technology today could make lessons available to kids as fast as they can absorb it. An education plan could be tailored to the individual not a class. As long as unions, the educational bureaucracy and the government insist on protecting the status quo nothing will change.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:08 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

As the video shows, modern education actually inhibits a child's natural curiosity and love of learning. Why do we do that to our children?
Old 01-29-2013, 12:15 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Texas has more input of what goes into text books than any other state.Blame the liberal education on them.
That's true ... that's why the kids are being taught revisionist history, "intelligent design" and other medieval bullshit, thanks to the supremely fucked up Texas State Board of Education.

Expect an NRA handbook to be standard classroom issue before long.

God Help America!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #24
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Texas has more input of what goes into text books than any other state.Blame the liberal education on them.
Do you mean the flat earth conservatives running the board of education?
The very same conservatives that yea or nay all the content in Texas school books?

Yeah, they're real liberal....with bullshit.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:42 PM   #25
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The very same conservatives that yea or nay all the content in Texas school books?

Yeah, they're real liberal....with bullshit.
The problem is not if they are liberal or conservative. The problem is that there is no freedom of choice for the average individual. Government control is inflexible and will not evolve in the manner needed.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:49 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Same group of dipshits who decommissioned Thomas Jefferson and took Cesar Chavez out of the history books.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:31 PM   #27
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Same group of dipshits who decommissioned Thomas Jefferson and took Cesar Chavez out of the history books.

Sup, thats not what I and some of the others are talking about. I pwrsonally am talking about the BASICS. Fucking kids can't even read, and write. Don't know about you, or some of the others, but when I was in grade school, that shit was pounded into us. How alot of these kids graduate high school is totally beyond my comprehension. And doing THEM, a severe injustice.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:56 PM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Sup, thats not what I and some of the others are talking about. I pwrsonally am talking about the BASICS. Fucking kids can't even read, and write. Don't know about you, or some of the others, but when I was in grade school, that shit was pounded into us. How alot of these kids graduate high school is totally beyond my comprehension. And doing THEM, a severe injustice.
Learning to read is not particularly difficult for the vast majority of kids if they're in a half way decent school. If you're not retarded and don't have a learning dissability, it should be a slam dunk. Most parents can probably buy Hooked on Phonics and do a better job of teaching their kids to read than a unionized government school. My grandmother taught me how to read when I was five at our kitchen table.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:42 PM   #29
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
JCM800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women