Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41508
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
atrain32
Registered Member

Default STD from a provider

Well, I saw a provider last week and needless today about five days later started feeling sick, fever and an aching sore throat. I performed oral on her and needless to say am pretty sure I've got oral gonorrhea, I'm going to get tested Monday, and obviously going to abstain till I get verification. I have good reason to believe this provider may have a STD due to reading some of her reviews and timing....won't drop names though, it should be her who should stop providing till she is clear. How do people typically go about this on this site.
atrain32 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

1. You need to be 100% sure that you do have an STD. Until you get tested you can't now fore sure (hell, it just sounds like the flu to me).

2. You can't speculate about the medical condition of others. What you can do is post a review now of her, and then come back and tell us that you have been tested and you do now have the clap. Just call it an STD alert on yourself and we will go back and see who all you've been eating and fucking.

3. Ask what method of testing is being used. An Aptima assay is better for detection than a GC culture. I'm not 100% sure of what method is being used in the free clinics but I know you have to ask for an oral test.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:46 PM   #3
twatkisser
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Everyone in Nebraska just about has had a cold/flu, sore throat, achy body, fever, runny nose. Probably got the flu. If you have oral std, your throat would be so sore you couldn't swallow and red as a beet and you might have white spots, but most people show no signs or symptoms from oral gonorrhea, it is very rare.
twatkisser is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
atrain32
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twatkisser View Post
Everyone in Nebraska just about has had a cold/flu, sore throat, achy body, fever, runny nose. Probably got the flu. If you have oral std, your throat would be so sore you couldn't swallow and red as a beet and you might have white spots, but most people show no signs or symptoms from oral gonorrhea, it is very rare.
I agree, but I have difficulty swallowing, only been eating soup and that is difficult to get down, it's pretty damn red. Read in a review about her that she left a white discharge on someone's sheets, which is common of gonorrhea.
atrain32 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:39 PM   #5
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Ever thought maybe you have strep throat? I spent 6 hours in an ER with one of the worst cases of strep throat the ER doc had seen. I couldn't swallow and I had a fever. They kept me that long because they had to give me an IV to build my liquids back up because I was severely dehydrated.

Also, when in doubt.....consult the CDC website or webMD for info on STD's and such.
http://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/stdfact-gonorrhea.htm

If you truly believe that you have an STD that you received from a provider who has reviews on the board and posts on here......its your duty to warn people once you have it confirmed.

Have you tried to contact the lady in question? Talk to her to see what she says.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:54 PM   #6
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Back in the 70s I went to the free clinic and they had a sing that said you must request an oral exam for the clap.
I thought to myself, WTF, I eat pussy.
So, I ask the doc about an oral exam.
He said do you suck dick.
I said hell no, I eat some pussy and I saw the sing and thought I would ask.
He said the sign really was more for the guys that were peter puffers and that it was highly unlikely that I could get the throat clap unless I was suckin some dick.

They main thing is to get yourself checked on occasion even if you dont think you got anything because some of these things may not have noticeable symptoms.

While I am not a doctor but have seen many TV shows where actors played doctors that I feel nearly certified in judging that you probably have the flu and or a bacterial infection. Either way, while you are at the doc have him or her check you out.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:56 PM   #7
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

First you should go get tested! Dude you're gambling with your health, prolonging this is not smart, get checked and treated asap!

2nd chalk it up as a loss and contact the provider PRIVATELY regarding your situation and suggest she get checked too.

3rd do not make reference or suggest that any member here passed it on to you. It's against forum guidelines to speculate about another members medical condition.

This is an adult hobby, we all partake at our own risk man so we can't really blame anyone but ourselves for things that happen.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #8
sexuser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

http://www.medicinenet.com/oral_gono...toms/views.htm

http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/tc/...hroat-symptoms
sexuser is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:44 PM   #9
jaja133
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I know one provider on here had Strep a week or two ago. PM me the provider you were with?
jaja133 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:43 PM   #10
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
First you should go get tested! Dude you're gambling with your health, prolonging this is not smart, get checked and treated asap!

2nd chalk it up as a loss and contact the provider PRIVATELY regarding your situation and suggest she get checked too.

3rd do not make reference or suggest that any member here passed it on to you. It's against forum guidelines to speculate about another members medical condition.

This is an adult hobby, we all partake at our own risk man so we can't really blame anyone but ourselves for things that happen.
Well said.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women