Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41502
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Anything to say?

I'm waiting on you, bitch.
Well now that you are done sucking that cock, I'm sure he will be with you soon.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:28 PM   #17
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No taxes raised on the Middle Class, eh? Yup, another lie.

From the article:

In 2013, the tax increases in Obamacare will increasingly conspire against kitchen-table family healthcare decisions.
As just one example, below are some of the taxes that will impact the purchase of dental braces:

Obamacare Medical Device Tax: As of Jan.1, Obamacare imposes a new tax of 2.3 percent on medical device manufacturers, including those who make dental braces. The tax is imposed on gross sales -- even if the company does not earn a profit in a given year. While the tax will be paid to the IRS by the manufacturer, the tax will be passed along as a higher cost of the product, ultimately to be borne by the parent buying the braces for their child. With the cost of braces being as high as $7,625 this new tax could raise the cost of these braces by $175. (OP Note: This applies to all medical equipment. Even for veterinarians.)

Obamacare Flexible Spending Account Cap: As of Jan. 1, the 30-35 million Americans who use a pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) at work to pay for their family’s basic medical needs face a new government cap of $2,500. This will squeeze $13 billion of tax money from Americans over the next ten years. (Before Obamacare, the accounts were unlimited under federal law, though employers were allowed to set a cap.) A parent looking to sock away extra money to pay for braces would find themselves quickly hitting this new cap, meaning they would have to pony up some or all of the cost with after-tax dollars. Needless to say, this tax will especially impact middle class families. (OP Note: This affects families with chronically sick or disabled children. Truly a catastrophe for families with the greatest needs. This is shameful.)

Obamacare “Haircut” to the Medical Itemized Deduction: Faced with higher prices for braces and a reduced ability to pay for them with their FSA, parents might decide to deduct the cost of braces on their tax returns. Unfortunately, Obamacare makes this harder, too.

Before Obamacare, Americans facing high medical and dental expenses were allowed a deduction to the extent that those expenses exceeded 7.5 percent of adjusted gross income (AGI). As of Jan. 1, Obamacare imposes a threshold of 10 percent of AGI. Therefore, Obamacare not only makes it more difficult to claim this deduction, it widens the net of taxable income.

According to the IRS, 10 million families took advantage of this tax deduction in 2009, the latest year of available data. Almost all are middle class. The average taxpayer claiming this deduction earned just over $53,000 annually. ATR estimates that the average income tax increase for the average family claiming this tax benefit will be $200 - $400 per year. To learn more about this tax, click here.

This is just a small example of how a simple, everyday, kitchen table decision has been fundamentally altered by the tax hikes in Obamacare. It does not even take into account the indirect effects of the rest of the tax hikes in the law, which will reduce family income and kill jobs.

This is truly a shameful law, and effects the Middle Class most of all. Just who Obama said he was going to protect. He lied. Again.

Read more: http://atr.org/braces-kids-more-expe...#ixzz2HkEcGmif
Shit, I wish my 13 year old's braces only cost $7,600. I'm calling the orthodontist right now! Anyway....so an extra $175 tacked on to a $7,625 bill? I dunno...doesn't sound that onerous to me. Otherwise....I am fucking outraged.

Seriously, COG? This is the best you can do? And, that assumes this bullshit is true. Which is a huge assumption in regard to anything you post.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #18
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Well munchonmydick, maybe one day you will need one of those machines, to save your life, and it wouls have been one he would have worked one but no longer does, and i breakes down while you are on it. How would you like that, not very much I bet. Go fuck yourself you pea brained asshole. I could care less what you call me, I was stating facts, which you know nothing about, you fucking cunt...
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
You fool yourself in believing that provisions of Obama-care have not had an impact on healthcare providers and the currently insured.
And you fool yourself with your bullshit "my doctor retired" because of it. It's the same nonsense the GOP runs on tort reform. Doctors are retiring because of lawsuits. Horseshit. Doctors make a fortune compared to the rest of the population and neither malpractice premiums or the Affordable Health Care Act have, or will have, any impact on their ability to make a way way better than average living.

The whole "doctors are retiring" fairy tale because of malpractice premiums was floated here in Texas as support for new laws that basically completely insulate doctors from any sort of liability when they kill or injure a patient...which happens on an alarmiingly regular basis. The insurance industry got their tort reform and continue to charge doctors premiums in excess of what they were paying before the reforms were instituted....and the incompetent doctors can injure their patients through malpractice without having to face any consequences for it. Everybody makes out...the doctors, the insurance companies making record profits....everybody except the patients who get killed or crippled by doctors who don't have to answer for their incompetence in a courtroom.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women