Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2012, 02:44 PM   #31
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Dear PRIMA DONNA
your more of a doing donuts kinda gal I bet. easier in a rear wheel drive vehicle,

find a snowy parking lot. stop look for cops and nothing in the way. very slow forward, crank the steering wheel all the way one way or another, now nail the gas, wheeeeeeeeee crash. mmmm guess ya didn't see that light pole in the parking lot.

not a good example of a front wheel car doing so
http://www.streetfire.net/video/ford...snow_23153.htm

in a rear wheel you can just keep a spinning

better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XwDoi57U_c
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #32
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
1. Where's the click? Do they gather for meetings? Are providers compensated for time spent in meetings with the click? Is there a designated jefe' or does the position alternate. Will a monetary reward be extended to those in the click hierarchy? I'm feeling cliquey, sorta. Forming original thoughts and opinions, facing reality, and dealing with my obnoxious relatives has left me exhausted. Follow the leader doesn't sound too bad at this point.

2. Who is Mz. P?
I think mz. P is her doggie?

Dunno about clicks, or cliques for that matter, but if you form one can I join. It should be really fun, especially if ms dreams accepts Gingers invitation.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #33
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Dear PRIMA DONNA
your more of a doing donuts kinda gal I bet. easier in a rear wheel drive vehicle,

find a snowy parking lot. stop look for cops and nothing in the way. very slow forward, crank the steering wheel all the way one way or another, now nail the gas, wheeeeeeeeee crash. mmmm guess ya didn't see that light pole in the parking lot.

not a good example of a front wheel car doing so
http://www.streetfire.net/video/ford...snow_23153.htm

in a rear wheel you can just keep a spinning

better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XwDoi57U_c
I don't approve of vehicular acrobatics. As a general rule, I do not willingly partake in high risk activities. Besides, my car is AWD; I have a been unfazed by ice, snow, and/or sludge. I was thinking of trading it in but after this debacle, I'm kinda sweet on it again.
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:31 PM   #34
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
I think mz. P is her doggie?

Dunno about clicks, or cliques for that matter, but if you form one can I join. It should be really fun, especially if ms dreams accepts Gingers invitation.
I can't establish a clique, that's too much responsibility. You know how terrified of commitment I can be. It'd be a disaster.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #35
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

LOL

As always, you sell yourself short.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:14 PM   #36
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

English being a highly evolved and adaptive language tends to have many words which have more than one meaning and are context dependent. While the word blessed has its roots in Catholicism as a religious term it is just as often invoked in a purely non religious way to mean "blissfully happy or content."
I suggest that the use of "blessed" in this context is quite appropriate as no doubt any gentleman who has recently been in the company of any of the ladies of our board can verify.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #37
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
English being a highly evolved and adaptive language tends to have many words which have more than one meaning and are context dependent. While the word blessed has its roots in Catholicism as a religious term it is just as often invoked in a purely non religious way to mean "blissfully happy or content."
I suggest that the use of "blessed" in this context is quite appropriate as no doubt any gentleman who has recently been in the company of any of the ladies of our board can verify.
Those with thorough knowledge of the word can use it correctly in context void of religious implication. However, considering the misuse of many a homophone in past posts, along with countless other grammatical offenses and limited linguistic range, I doubt the OP is aware of the possible dual meaning. Maybe so, who knows?

I refrain from throwing it around all willy-nilly. I actually can't remember the last time I've used it in a sentence other than to express how much I hate using it in a sentence. I always cringe when I hear/see it in hobby world; I think it is inappropriate. In my head it is the equivalent of someone saying, "Jesus loves you, this I know!!" It doesn't go down smoothly; it tastes bad.

Old 12-27-2012, 08:19 PM   #38
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

To each his own. Requiring too much from a language can be as detrimental as requiring too little. Humans usually get along best when allowed to benefit from each others doubt.
I am working on that snow bunny thing. So far it seems to have very little to do with snow.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:58 AM   #39
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams View Post
HO HO HO

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Enjoy this day of rest!

For me the best part about my Christmas and having to leave my family early is...

❀ It's going to freakin' SNOW!!!!! ❀

Wooo Hooo YAY!

Miss P and I get to play and make a Snow Bunny!

<3,
And a VERY SEXY Snow Bunny you would make Miss Dreams!!
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women