Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2012, 11:33 PM   #1
sanan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Merry Christmas .... with free sex :0)

Two couples were playing cards one evening. One of the husbands, Jerry, accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed that Len's wife Corey, had her legs spread wide, and she wasn't wearing any underwear! Shocked by this, Jerry, upon trying to sit up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.

Later, Jerry went into the kitchen to get some refreshments. Corey followed him and asked,
"Did you see anything that you liked under the table?"
Surprised by her boldness, Jerry courageously admitted that, well, yes, he did. She said, "You can have it, but it will cost you $500."

After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and moral costs of this offer, Jerry indicated that he was indeed interested. She told him that since her husband, Len, works Friday afternoons and Jerry doesn't, that Jerry should be at her house around 2:00 PM, Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolls around, Jerry shows up at Len’s house for some afternoon delight with Len's wife at 2:00 PM sharp,
and after paying her the agreed upon $500, they go to her bedroom and have fantastic sex, just as Corey had promised. Afterwards, Jerry quickly dresses and leaves.

As was his habit at 6:00 PM, Len returned home from work. Upon entering the house and encountering his wife,
he asked loudly,
"Did Jerry come by with my money?"

With a lump in her throat, Len's wife answered,
"Oh yeah, he did stop by here for a few minutes this afternoon."
Her heart nearly skipped a beat when Liam curtly asked,
"And did he give you $500.00?"

In terror she assumed she'd somehow been found out, and after mustering up her best poker face, she replied,
"Well, yes, in fact he did give me $500."

Len, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised Corey by saying,

"Good, I was hoping so. Jerry came by my office this morning and borrowed $500 from me. He promised me he'd stop by this afternoon on his way home and pay me back."

sanan is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:41 AM   #2
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 211

LOL,

That's a good one.

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
GentlemanCaller007
Valued Poster