Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #16
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2fishfork View Post
You can get an Rx for Testim. It's a gel that you apply to your shoulders once a day. Seems better than injections.
I tried it once and my neck got stiff
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #17
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default T injections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens55 View Post
I'm on Test (by prescription). I give myself a weekly shot. I love it. I did a LOT of research before agreeing, and there is no proof that it causes prostate cancer. If you already have it, it can acerbate it. If you don't, it's not big deal. One of the things they'll do is get labs a few months after you've started. They expect your PSA to go up a bit the first year on it and then stabilize. If it continues going up, they'll stop your prescription.

I LOVE it. It's helped me in the gym and the bed room. The first month or two I took it, I felt like I was 20! Hard on constatly. Wind blew, I got hard. It settles down after a while, but it definitely makes performing much easier!
I work out regulary, don't drink, smoke, eat healthy food, usually. Even doing the positiive things, things don't seem as easy as they used to. I know some is a natural part of getting older. But, if there is a solution that may work, may as well take advantage. Like you said, follow up labs will tell if any issues result. Thanks for the feedback all. I will go in next week and get started and get back in the game.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #18
AngelaAspenXXX
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 80080
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Lord... by the time dudes need the Testosterone.. your already past 40..50.. or into your 60's. You have or should have had more ASS THAT A TOILET SEAT!!!
Since we all get hit by the bus the same way..
live your last few yearsfucking like an animal!! Strong as an Ox.. kicking the gyms ass. GO OUT ON TOP!...
(I should be getting PAID for this endorsement!)

PS) Worry Warts Worry Me
AngelaAspenXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:44 PM   #19
alterego1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Google Clomid and testosterone. Those results have been very favorable and low cost. Also see maledoc.com and look for a related threat. It is very helpful. PM me for more info. Good luck.
alterego1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #20
normalguy44
Valued Poster

Should take saw palmetto extract and lycopene to help the prostrate when using testosterone. A healthy prostrate really helps.
normalguy44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:58 PM   #21
midwestman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

DHEA supplements also.
midwestman is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #22
vitokc
Valued Poster

Got my first shot today. Will go once a week for 4 weeks, then every 2 weeks after that. All I feel is a sore ass now, but we'll see how it turns out. Thanks to all for your feedback.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #23
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

No pain no gain. lol
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #24
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
I tried it once and my neck got stiff
Maybe you are supposed to rub it on a different part of your anatomy!
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:25 PM   #25
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Vito, good luck and hope to hear a report back
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #26
vitokc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Vito, good luck and hope to hear a report back
Thanks Stacy, and I will let you know.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:49 AM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

OTC supplements will not aid your T level. They will just drain your money and may supply a placebo effect.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #28
Mpower
Registered Member

Thumbs up

I have a prescription for test cypionate. Been taking it for a couple of years and I can tell you it's the best stuff you will ever take. Took Andorgel for a year before that. I'm in my 50's. The Androgel and other test creams and gels are pure testosterone and when they hit your blood stream your body immediately begins to convert the test to DHT which will hit the hair on your scalp. If you are prone to baldness then that will accelerate your hair loss. The test cyp injections work differently. The cypionate is an ester which regulates the release of the test into your blood and dose not cause a rapid conversion to DHT. That is why you only have to inject it once a week or two as the test cyp has a half life of about 5 days.

I would definitely go with the injections. Get the prescription and learn to inject yourself. It is really quite easy. There are tons of guys who would love to get a prescription for test so count yourself lucky.

Angela, you give great advise. Come to KC sometime.
Mpower is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:19 PM   #29
Maverick 07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Vito and Mpower you are both better off with bio -identical test in particular the wiley protocol method. I t comes the closest to replicating the bodies actual production of test. Cypionate although a ester is actually quite harsh on the system because of its short half life. Liver and prostate damage are quite common in long term use. Not to mention liver damage. The half life of most test creams is actually more extended than any type of injections. the problem of test injections is not only do they hit the system like a ton of bricks but hardly any doctors will mix them with other anabolics such as primobalin and deca for proper effect. Most docs dont care if your nuts shrivel up or you get sky high liver enyzmes or PSA levels as long as they profit form their injections.
Maverick 07 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women