Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60633
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48577
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42235
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #31
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

@Devildog79, so how did you come up with your list? I have some of your's on my list.
I know what I look for (BBBJ, CIM, MSOG) is a prerequ, but after what I thought careful screening, I only come up with 1 wow, 2 no CIM. I know YMMV, but I do not want to make too many missteps. They were all great ladies, I'd recommend them, just not all what i was looking for.
Anyways, I am ready to get back into the Austin game after a 5 week break a provider deserted island in South Texas.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #32
eddienine
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I will put Monica Austin at the top of my list....I like hot Latin girls ...I am new at this hobby but I guess I am lucky..

Sure, you can see a provider just to bust a nut, but for me it's so much better when I have that definite but limited connection. And I'm lucky enough that I find it more often than not.

With her personality, menu and beauty plus:
GFE daty *DFK bbbj *msog * Doggy boobs Russian ....yes she is fun!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=114276
eddienine is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #33
Devildog79
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
@Devildog79, so how did you come up with your list? I have some of your's on my list.
I know what I look for (BBBJ, CIM, MSOG) is a prerequ, but after what I thought careful screening, I only come up with 1 wow, 2 no CIM. I know YMMV, but I do not want to make too many missteps. They were all great ladies, I'd recommend them, just not all what i was looking for.
Anyways, I am ready to get back into the Austin game after a 5 week break a provider deserted island in South Texas.

Well, basically, I went through the process of elimination until I got down to 20!

There really wasn't much I was looking for, as far as pre-req's are concerned. Obviously MSOG and BBBJ are important, but not deal breakers necessarily.

I really tried to create a smorgasbord! I wanted a diverse group, more than anything else- black girls, asians, white, hispanic... Etc... Tall, short, spinner, non-spinner.... You get the idea.

Then it came down to looks (which really only gets you so far, based on pics and reviews).

I could have very easily made this list with half the names being different! It came down to arbitrarily eliminating some girls, for no good reason, other than wanting to meet a certain number.

At any rate, I can mark Makinley off the list! Should I add another name, or should I wittle that list down and then start a new one?

Decisions, decisions!
Devildog79 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #34
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If I was to come out of retirement, Marina of TAE would probably be #1 on my list. Everything about her simply appeals to me and her reviews are outstanding. Austintatious Lilly is another woman who I find intriguing. Hoping to meet her at the Christmas Party.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #35
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Early on in my hobby life I had a list. It never did me much good because I wasnt disciplined enough to keep it from evolving. My list started looking like a check register without deposits. I scrapped the list and go with what Im in the mood for on the paticular day that Im in the mood.

The only lady that has stayed consistent: Super Sasha
I will still see her regardless of scheduling problems or hiatus.
atxbrad is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:19 AM   #36
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossboss View Post
Mine:

50% ok
25% awful
25% good

Want to do many more providers to raise that to "50% great!" But I feel like a gambler doubling down to get even. But I'm still new
Rossboss and anyone else who's wanting to up their average,
might I offer a few suggestions?

With such a long and ever-growing list, you'll likely never see all of the ladies.
The truth of the matter is, if you're wanting a better overall experience,
you don't want to see all of them.

This is not a knock on any of the providers on the list.

This is about finding providers who will meet the needs of what it is you're seeking.

Thinck; Quality rather than quantity.

You need to start culling some of the names and continue culling, each time
focusing on what it is that you're seeking and keeping the names of those you feel
can best meet those needs and continue doing so, until you're reasonably sure that
the providers you've got on this new list with whom you're choosing to initiate contact are the ones you're really wanting to see....<~because these are the ones that you *should* be seeing.

What you're doing here with this long ol' list you've got going, is scatter-shooting,
and unfortunately, that's not the best approach for a consistently good
experience. Sure, you'll meet a lot of different providers, and I'm sure that
you'll have some fun, and this is fine, if you're just wanting some physical interaction.

However, if you're wanting a better overall experience, you're playing some long
odds using this approach because the chances of these providers on your list
meeting even a fraction of what it is you're really seeking for your ideal/great
experience, is slim. Some will meet certain wants, but they'll likely fall short in other areas.

Start culling and focus on those who best fit your model.

Another thing that you need to keep in mind is that we're all different. What
appeals to one, doesn't necessarily work for someone else.

Everyone uses the term Your Mileage May Vary, or (YMMV),
I don't really agree with that.

What I've found to be a much more accurate term is, Your Mileage WILL Vary, (YMWV).

This is intimate human interaction. There are some, who, for whatever reason, rub
the other the wrong way, or there's just no spark or chemistry, and then there
are those who instantly hit-it-off. They get along splendidly....and they just, 'click' It's just nature. We're all attracted to different things and people. The point
being, you can't honestly expect to have the same exact experience as someone
else. There are simply too many variables in play. The actual BCD activities will likely be similar on the physical side, but what each one takes away from their
meeting on the human/emotional level will certainly be different.

Take the 'click-factor', for example. Can you honestly expect those who click, and
those where there's no chemistry to have the same experience? Of course not; they're going to be different.

It's for this very reason that you need to create your own list and tailor it to your
own wants/requirements/or whatever you feel it's going to take for your to have
a GREAT experience.

There's a huge difference between an 'experience' and a 'session'.

If you're wanting the 'experience', you absolutely must do your homework and by that I mean, start whittling your list of names down, each round keeping only the 'keepers'. The cream always rises to the top and when you've got a handful of keepers on your list and you follow though with the encounters with these select, keepers, watch how dramatically your overall experience changes.

I'm just saying that for a better overall experience, I've found this to be most effective approach for meeting that goal. It's worked like a charm...and it sounds a whole lot more difficult and labor-intensive than it actually is... so I thought I'd offer the suggestion...(and it's probably worth exactly what it cost you too! Heh!)

Have fun and best wishes.

Regards,
SofaKingFun

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:56 AM   #37
jimmyBJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Very well said!
jimmyBJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:32 AM   #38
Michael_Loomis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

From your list, Sweet Lisa and Luz Marie are excellent choices. Definitely need to add Darling Lisa and Peach.
Michael_Loomis is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #39
Devildog79
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis View Post
From your list, Sweet Lisa and Luz Marie are excellent choices. Definitely need to add Darling Lisa and Peach.

Thank you!
Devildog79 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #40
PeAcH
Professional Fluffer

User ID: 4548
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis View Post
Thanks for mentioning me!
PeAcH is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women