Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #16
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
CJ dumbness illustrated...he thinks the way to bring jobs back/keep jobs, is to "tax the living shit" out of companies........no wonder America is failing. Trendaway, you ignorant slut, nice job of cutting out part of the phrase that came after "companies." You are a limp-wristed Teawipe wuss that even Sara P would laugh at.

We should be encouraging employment at home with low tax rates, low regulatory burdens, right to work laws, and otherwise a pro business environment, not demonizing business as CJ and Obama have been doing. Trendaway, you're wasting bandwidth here since you're rebutting the straw man you set up in the previous "edited" paragraph, RE-RE-RE-RE-tard.

Cheap domestic energy is one example that would encourage manufacturing, but Obama hates fossil/carbon fuels and wants carbon taxes Trendaway, you are a lying sack of sh*t you are, operating rigs and drilling are waaaaayyy up ......allow companies to repatriate overseas profits for free - whooptie-freaking dooo! , but Obama won't that's right......Obama demonized Boeing who wanted to build production facilities in South Carolina can you provide a link that you haven't "edited?".....Obama has unleashed the EPA on coal you know nothing about coal politics or you'd know that Wyoming coal producers hate Michigan coal producers and why - but you don't - idiot , small business the bullshit list goes on and on , and all aspects of our economy and on and on - keep tossing, something might stick . He made employment hiring more difficult with Obamacare says you and your Trending Teawipe asshwole buddies, but Massachusetts with RomBamaCare has very high employment....he hates american workers and on and on and on ...he would prefer to fund off shore drilling in Brazil rather than Louisiana and on and on and on Sorry, Trendaway ol' pal, the wall's clean - nothing stuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
yeah, not a single company outsourced until Obie got elected ...

play like the date/s arent really there .. Trendaway's mouse can't click on links that might have a fact or two (hundred) inside

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...view-lou-dobbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You twist and distort my words yet again, CBJ7, it's that comprehension problem, or the Obamatron is on the fritz. Of course there was outsourcing, but your guy has no plan to stop it. Admit it. He's owned by the major corporations, just as Bush was, and others before him You're a sanctimonious asswhole who thinks that playing at being "above it all" gives you - who the fu*k knows what you think it gives you - BTW, it doesn't, whatever it is .
Quote:
Explain how that is "taxing the shit" out of the outsourcers and lowering taxes on companies that don't outsource. Then we'll discuss the Obamatron Huh?.
You whiny, loser Teawipe Klowns need to up your game, uh, make that "get a game."
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:19 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
The posts speak for themselves, but you are partially right, you ARE an idiot.
look moron, I qualified my statment with this

" make it less affordable to do business there than it is here."

its right there in my post ... if you had any comperhension skills you would have seen and understood the comment ... I cant help the fact that youre and idiot and cant fathom such a complex statement

come out of the closet and admit youve been obamatroned
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #18
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
look moron, I qualified my statment with this

" make it less affordable to do business there than it is here."

its right there in my post ... if you had any comperhension skills you would have seen and understood the comment ... I cant help the fact that youre and idiot and cant fathom such a complex statement

come out of the closet and admit youve been obamatroned
He's not an idiot, though he's not even creative enough to be criminally insane. All he is is one who manipulates and massages just enough truth to sucker in the gullible.

COsFb, I wouldn't walk across a sidewalk to piss on you if your hair was on fire.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The "Deteriorating Comprehension Syndrome" is spreading. Better wipe down your keyboards with alcohol. It could happen to you, like it has happened to RaggedyAndy and CBJ7. Poor bastards! They are beyond help, now. Save yourselves!!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #20
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Well, COsFb, there you go again.....
Old 12-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

CuteObamatronGuy

COG

youve been outed
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:49 PM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
replacing the mass exodus of quality jobs that went offshore will be next to impossible as long as the government see fit to reward the companies with tax breaks ..

you want jobs back?

tax the living shit out of american companies that outsource, and reward the companies that do business here in the states with extremely low tax rates ... make it less affordable to do business there than it is here.

job creation 101
CJ, I agree with your basic premis. The big problem is finding that many companies that actually manufacture much of anything here anymore.

Many companies say that they are "American made", but further investigation shows that they might be assembled here, but the major components are manufactured over seas, or south of the border.
Try buying a piece of steel that is manufactured here. We buy hundreds of thousands of pounds of steel a year, and the vast majority is manufactured in what used to be Eastern Block Countries. They are not hampered by many of the regulations that make steel manufacturing almost impossible in the USA.

Major Machinery Manufacturers are in the same boat. None of the large cast iron and meonite main frames are cast hear, most are produced in Countrys like India. Then the castings are sent to factories in Tiawan, South Korea, or China to be machined, and then they are shipped here to be assembled.

The same can be said for the Automobile Industry. If you are familliar with NASCAR Racing, you know they have 4 manufacturers that participate. Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, and Toyota. They did a survey at the beginning of this season, and the brand that was most American of all four was..... you guessed it, Toyota.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

is that the end result of removing steel tariffs ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
is that the end result of removing steel tariffs ?
That is like asking which came first, the chicken or the egg. Did the EPA make it too difficult to manufacture and compete, or did the end of tarriffs cause a flood on the market, driving them out of business.

All the way up to the mid 90's, Jorgenson Steel used to advertise that all of their products, when possible, were manufactured here. Not any more.

Most blame it on the EPA, and Countrys such as France who subsidize their manufacturers. All I know is who ever we buy it from now, it wasn't made here.

One of our finest tool steel manufacturers finally caved in two years ago. Some of the Tool Steel products, (High Speed Steel) that they had been famous for over the decades are now made in China.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women