Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 38915
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow With the Holiday Season Upon Us....

Let's not forget to do something nice for the less fortunate. I mean to "pay it forward" we should all the time, but over the Holiday Season since I am always alone, I think about what I can do to make someone else holiday's better. Although I don't have a lot, I feel blessed with what I do have. This year as always I am giving coats, blankets, socks, shoes, food to the shelter. It's time to go thru my closet and see what warm clothes I can give up to help another stay warm. There are so many ways we can volunteer, time, donations, gifts, etc. Also if you have feral cats in your neighborhood, you can make little warm houses for them pretty inexpensively. There are a ton of video's on YouTube on how to do different ones.
There are many of our military fighting for us that have no family and never get any mail. You can find the address online where to send a Holiday card to them. Also they enjoy receiving letters, or having pen pals.
What are some of the things everyone is doing this year to help?
40F Cougar is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #2
Krystal21
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 145026
My ECCIE Reviews

Well for my own family they have been going through tough times and my nephew loves to read so for him I'm actually going to get a kindle fire. I want to encourage his read along with becoming tech savy. I'm probably going to give my mom a gift card to somewhere. Idk where yet though. Lol. I have already donated clothes as well.
Krystal21 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #3
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

It is so easy to forget the ones that do not have it as good as we do. So anything will help the less fortunate. Help with electricity, help with Blue Santa (some may laugh), help with a Thanksgiving Diner for the homeless. Yes as PrincessLee clean out your closet. I need to do that the clothes that I will be able to wear again when I lose the weight - yea right, give the away.

Thanks for the idea PrincessLee
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:50 AM   #4
oden
Valued Poster

Anything to the Salvation Army is leveraged by volunteer support. Human contact is so important and the SA gives that first and foremost. I urge that any gifts go through the SA or the Marines Toys for Tots as those are the top ranked charities that are most efficient.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #5
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oden View Post
Anything to the Salvation Army is leveraged by volunteer support. Human contact is so important and the SA gives that first and foremost. I urge that any gifts go through the SA or the Marines Toys for Tots as those are the top ranked charities that are most efficient.
oden those are both really good charities. We just gave a refrigerator to SA.
The other thing you said human contact is very important, that's why I like to get involved.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #6
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This morning an older man standing in traffic caught my eye; scraggly looking, worse for the wear, had a cardboard sign, and a dirty stuff bear with a santa hat. Something made me pull over a lane and stop to give him what little coins I had in my purse and asked him if he wanted a potato breakfast taco, which he eagerly accepted. I asked if his bear was out helping him today? He said "yes her name is Shirley". I could tell from our short conversation, that he was "slow", what I like to term as "touched".
I decided when I pulled away, to make a bag of single serving items that don't need refrigeration, like cereal, tuna, potted meat, crackers, waters, and other food; including paper plates, plastic silverware and napkins, even some paper towels. Also include shampoo and soaps, etc from the hotels. Then when I see someone who is truly in need I can stop and give it to them.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:36 AM   #7
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

I will be doing my annual Toy Drive and volunteering; however, this year I will also be donating to the American Red Cross...to benefit the victims of Hurricane Sandy. There are still many families who are without homes and simple necessities. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers!

American Red Cross Greater NY Region:
http://www.nyredcross.org/?nd=news_r...=606&jid=63321

Also, for any fellow anglers out there...here's something you can purchase to help with the Hurricane Sandy Relief: http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/...-sandy-victims

Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:22 AM   #8
Guest120113
Account Disabled

User ID: 161355
My ECCIE Reviews

I havve decided to play secret santa to my mechanic's 3 teenage kids... without going into the specifics I will say it is difficult to keep the power turned on in the household so Cristmas is a time the kids go without...
Guest120113 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women