Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70555
biomed161635
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48069
pyramider46370
bambino40830
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67
Default GOP to Norquist -- Kiss My Ass!

with the fiscal cliff coming quickly into view, Congressional Republicans are finally growing the balls to tell No Tax bully Grover Norquist to go fuck himself.

We'll see how his plays out in 2014 but it appears there's actually a chance that there might a deal made!

Norquist is scum. I can't believe he has cajoled so many dipshits to sign his pledge. But now...
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/grove...ry?id=17807568
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #2
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

he is not a dipshit?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:06 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
BANNED

No, he's too evil to be a dipshit. probably too smart too.

where do you stand on these promise breaking tax and spend Republicans?
Old 11-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
he is not a dipshit?
You're probably correct. Grover is not a dipshit. The members of Congress who are stupid enough to sign his pledge are the dipshits!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
You're probably correct. Grover is not a dipshit. The members of Congress who are stupid enough to sign his pledge are the dipshits!
+1
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

Grover is a mupppet on sesame street ..

Big Bird is a muppet on sesame street

ironic eh?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #7
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

It is not a matter of whether tax increases will occur. That is a forgone conclusion at this point. It is a matter of whether any true spending cuts will occur that will be debated ad nauseum. In the end I feel it will be much like the email privacy bill, it will look nothing like what it is called.

They will probably call it something catchy like the Tax simplification and spending reduction act. Of course it will not simplify any tax code and will cut one tiny amount of funding from some politically agreeable program like the 2.6 million spent training Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on the job. However it will increase spending by 1000 times that amount in all the pork that will be necessary to get the votes on both sides of the aisle.

http://prognosis.med.wayne.edu/artic...-spread-of-hiv
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #8
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishfreak View Post
It is not a matter of whether tax increases will occur. That is a forgone conclusion at this point. It is a matter of whether any true spending cuts will occur that will be debated ad nauseum. In the end I feel it will be much like the email privacy bill, it will look nothing like what it is called.

They will probably call it something catchy like the Tax simplification and spending reduction act. Of course it will not simplify any tax code and will cut one tiny amount of funding from some politically agreeable program like the 2.6 million spent training Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on the job. However it will increase spending by 1000 times that amount in all the pork that will be necessary to get the votes on both sides of the aisle.

http://prognosis.med.wayne.edu/artic...-spread-of-hiv
I don't know about you but I think Dr. Xiaoming basically made himself a quick 2.6 Mil. just to party with a bunch of Ho's. Just saying.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #9
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Makes you wonder if any secret service advanced teams were around.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:32 PM   #10
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishfreak View Post
Makes you wonder if any secret service advanced teams were around.
Oh don't you know it. They wouldn't miss that gig for nothing, lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:47 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You boys are pathetic. where are you assholes going after you suck the life out of this cou try?

FAGS
Old 11-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #12
markroxny
Valued Poster

Old 11-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

poor Grovie
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #14
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Every day, more Republicans in Congress are backing away from Americans for Tax Reform President Grover Norquit’s anti-tax pledge. For more than 20 years, the pledge, which stipulates that those who sign will never — under any circumstance — vote to raise taxes while in Congress, has virtually been a requirement for Congressional Republicans. According to ATR, just 16 of the 234 House Republicans and 6 of the 45 Senate Republicans that comprise the 113th Congress did not sign the pledge. However, the pledge may not have the staying power it once did. As of this writing, more than a dozen House Republicans — including Majority Leader Eric Cantor — and 10 GOP senators have distanced themselves from the pledge to one degree or another. Here are just a few examples or what members had to say:
Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH): “The only pledge that keeps me up at night is the pledge I owe to the people of New Hampshire and our country to work as hard as I can to make sure America doesn’t go bankrupt.”
Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-GA): “I care more about my country than I do about a 20-year-old pledge . . . I don’t worry about that because I care too much about my country. I care a lot more about it than I do Grover Norquist.”
Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN): “Well, I’m not obligated on the pledge. I made Tennesseans aware, I was just elected, that the only thing I’m honoring is the oath I take when I’m sworn in this January.
Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA): “When I go to the constituents, it’s not about that pledge. It’s about trying to solve problems.”
Rep. Peter King (R-NY): “A pledge is good at the time you sign it . . . In 1941, I would have voted to declare war on Japan. But each Congress is a new Congress. And I don’t think you can have a rule that you’re never going to raise taxes or that you’re never going to lower taxes. I don’t want to rule anything out.”
Rep. Timothy Johnson (R-IL): “I would never in a million years have considered this as some kind of a locked-in-granite pledge. Frankly, I didn’t even remember it. That shows you how obscure it was to me.”
Other Senators that have signed the pledge and distanced themselves from Norquist include Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), Sen. Mike Johanns (R-NE), and Sen. Mike Enzi (R-WY). House Republicans also jumping ship include: Rep. John Boehner (R-OH), Rep. Chris Gibson (R-NY), Rep. Reid Ribble (R-WI), Rep. Tom Latham (R-IA), Rep. Rick Crawford (R-AR), Rep. Pat Meehan (R-PA), Rep. Jon Runyan (R-NJ), Rep. Lee Terry (R-NE), Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (R-NE), Rep. Charles Boustany (R-LA), Rep. Charlie Bass (R-NH), Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK), Rep. Mike Simpson (R-ID), Rep. John Kline (R-MN), Rep. Erik Paulsen (R-MN), Rep. Chip Cravaack (R-MN), Rep. Adrian Smith (R-NE), Rep. Scott Rigell (R-VA), Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), Rep. Tom Reed (R-NY), Rep. Allen West (R-FL), Rep. Robert Dold (R-IL), and Rep. Howard “Buck” McKeon (R-CA).
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...cans-norquist/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women