Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
test
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2012, 05:41 AM   #1
telly1956
Account Disabled

Default real estate investment group

this is for ladies only...

i am a realtor in alabama and have the desire to put together just 12 women into a real estate investment group. i limit the group to 12 women. the group decides how much each one invest into the trust per month...say 200 per month. as we grow the fund we begin to buy foreclosures to flip or rent. i will also be an investor so i want to clarify that. the properties we buy after we collect enough money will be done by commitee selected by the group. i offer my expertise in finding evaluating managing the fund and properties. there will be a group voted on by all members on how to write checks. no one person makes any decision..it will be majority rules...and all checks written will have at least 2 signatures and a vote by each member before a check is written. collectively we grow and over time this can grow into a great nest egg.

we will be looking for great deals and something we can flip or buy and hold and use as rental income such as condos or beach property that has a steady stream of income which goes back into our fund.

we will have an annual meeting and a monthly accounting of funds. no one person will have control of the money or be able to write checks. and no check will be written without a majority of the members voting and my vote will only be cast to break a tie between the group.

together we can build this into something of value. no one person puts more or less into the fund and no one person has control. you can sell you position at anytime to anyone but the group will have to approve your buyer. this isnt for anyone who isnt committed to the long term of investing as a group.

if interested contact me on the eccie site. when and if we get 12 women we will have a conference call and set everything up. by no means is this for anything but an investment group and we will form an llc and do this legal and with accountability. all property will be held in the llc as will all funds. all checks from investors will be deposited on the first of the month. at any time someone decides they cant afford to remain in the group they can find or we will find another investor and they can buy your membership.

we will never borrow any money! the borrower is the servant to the lender. this is an investment group. and i will be a part of it as well.

so ladies if you are interested and it doesnt matter where you live get in touch with me..

oh by the way the name of the llc will be voted on by the members after we submit a name we like by majority.

ladies this works and can but if you are greedy and cant get along well with a group like this please just pass this on...

we all work hard for the money..and ine thing i have learned in my 56 yrs of life is this...man[ or woman] works to make money..if invested money makes money...the power of putting a group together means we grow faster.

if i get 12 ladies interested and you qualify then we will start the group. to qualify please be someone who isnt new to the business and has an established clientle and be willing to do this for 3 years minimum...and be commited to stay involved in the group and be reachable for our monthly meetings...

if we dissolve the group we then divide all the money equally and go our seperate ways. i love what i do and owe no money to anyone so im not doing this and willing to spend the time and effort to make money for us all and hopefully teach each of you how to save money and make it work for you so one day you can do this on your own or start other groups and mentor to someone else...

ill be interested to see yall's interest..yep im a southern boy who says yall and yes mam and still opens doors and pulls out chairs for the ladies. my personal email is patmal@charter.com...

telly
telly1956 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women