Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Petraeus: Resignation had nothing to do with Libya

Read it and weep tinfoil hat boys:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories...908.html?hp=l4
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:55 AM   #2
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

They won't accept it. since the election loss, Benghazi is all they've got. After the investigation shows that there was no big conspiracy or coverup, they will be forced to move on, just like they had to swallow fast and furious.

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:06 AM   #3
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Before you start your circle jerk [MarktheManHumper has a virus so don't let him shoot you in the eye], let me just say, your argument only makes sense if you ignore some awfully large facts.....

BTW: Fast and Furious is still an ongoing matter....don't file that away just yet! LOL! See HA's below!

OK, I'm finished with what I have to say, commence with your liberal gay sex.....next person to post admits to being the BIG GAY of the board!...Who will it be?!
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You!!!
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It remains, Odumbo allowed that Valerie Jarrett had more security assigned to her while on vacation in the U.S. than Odumbo gave to Ambassador Stevens in Libya.

NO MARINES FOR LIBYAN AMBASSADOR, FULL SECURITY DETAIL FOR VALERIE JARRETT VACATION

Ambassador Chris Stevens did not have a Marine detail in Benghazi, Libya. But White House Senior Advisor and Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett has a full Secret Service detail on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, according to Democratic pollster Pat Caddell.
That’s the pathetic foreign policy of the Obama administration, says Caddell today in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News. “Jarrett seems to have a 24 hour, around the clock detail, with five or six agents full time,” Caddell explains. “The media has been completely uninterested. We don’t provide security for our ambassador in Libya, but she needs a full Secret Service security detail. And nobody thinks there’s anything wrong with this. And nobody in the press will ask. What kind of slavish stoogery are they perpetrating here?
“This country has reached the point of absurdity. There are people dead because we don’t have security details for them. But she’s privileged to have a full Secret Service detail on vacation?”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...libyan-embassy

It remains, it was the Dimocrats who established amount to be budgeted for the State Department, and the Dimocrats voted with the Republicans.

Furthermore:

"Eric Nordstrom, the regional security officer in Libya, told the committee that Deputy Assistant Secretary Charlene Lamb wanted to keep the number of U.S. security personnel in Benghazi "artificially low." Nordstrom said she generally believed that extra security was unnecessary because there was a residential safe haven to fall back on in an emergency, according to the summary.

She thought the "best course of action was to assign three agents" to the Benghazi post, the summary quoted Nordstrom as saying."

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/1...ost/?hpt=po_c2

Finally:

In testimony Wednesday [10 October 2012] before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Charlene Lamb, a deputy assistant secretary of state for diplomatic security, was questioned:

“It has been suggested that budget cuts are responsible for a lack of security in Benghazi, and I’d like to ask Miss Lamb,” said Representative Dana Rohrabacher (R., Calif.). “You made this decision personally. Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which lead you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?”

Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Lamb responded, “No, sir.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...katrina-trinko
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:24 AM   #6
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

There's two things that everyone can expect during the next four years. People in Government being brought up on criminal charges and war.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #7
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG GAY View Post
You!!!

We have a winner! ekim008 is the BIG GAY of the board......he wanted the title so badly and I was having a difficult time finding an insulting name for him....since he is my personal troll, and I knew he was online, I figured it would be him...NOW, I have a name for him! Thank you ekim008 for being such a predictable troll.....I'll bet you have a blue collar job!
Old 11-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #8
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Can't have it both ways Marshall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
It proves no such thing,
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #9
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxcoxinny View Post
Can't have it both ways ChoomCzar.

If you can have sex both ways, I can have my message board fun both ways.....
Old 11-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
We have a winner! ekim008 is the BIG GAY of the board......he wanted the title so badly and I was having a difficult time finding an insulting name for him....since he is my personal troll, and I knew he was online, I figured it would be him...NOW, I have a name for him! Thank you ekim008 for being such a predictable troll.....I'll bet you have a blue collar job!

No one can suck a dick like choomy when he is humming....You are my slave now choomey you were easy...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women