Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #16
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You really got nothin', do you, KarlMarxRoxny.

Keep Denial Alive, Brother!

Huh? Apparently it's YOU who have nothing. Since you can't answer a simple question.

Whirly posts an article about California and the welfare state to try to make some point that this is how the whole country will go since Obama got re-elected.

I DON'T AGREE.

Fact is since the election your panties have been in a twist COF. You are trying to feel better by increasing your attacks on those of us on the left. That's what I got old man.

Not enough for you? Too bad. Cry yourself to sleep, it's about your nap time anyway.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why don't you agree, KarlMarxRoxny? Which parts of it don't you agree with, and why? That's the simple question. But you got nothin', do you, KarlMarxRoxny. Nothin' at all.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:49 AM   #18
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

The reliance on big, costly government intruding in this way into private lives is perhaps best exemplified in California, and Tuesday's election only emboldened that attitude.

California may be in the forefront of government dependency, but the nation is following the same trajectory. The conservative Heritage Foundation says 70.5 percent of federal spending goes to dependency-creating programs for housing, food, income, student aid and other assistance, "once considered to be the responsibility of individuals, families, neighborhoods, churches and other civil society institutions."

Critics of the Obama administration sometimes accuse the president of transforming America into something like the social democracies of Europe, where Big Government's guiding hand meddles intrusively in private industries, and where the social safety net is laced with luxuriant entitlements that, incidentally, carry bankrupting price tags.

But actually, the Obama administration is transforming the nation into California, where regulations of the private sector choke economic growth, tax burdens stifle job creation, and entitlements rival anything Europe has to offer.

A Reuters news agency headline last week announced: "Victory Puts Obama In Position To Expand Government's Reach." If Obama needs advice, he might ask California Gov. Jerry Brown. After all, Obama couldn't get a Democratic-controlled Congress to adopt a costly, economy-stifling carbon cap-and-trade regimen, but Brown's got one up and running.

Greece created a welfare state that similarly suffocates the free market, and now faces grave consequences. European governments and the European Central Bank are arguing about whether to forgive some of what Greece owes, or to give more bailout loans. Will European bankers bail out California? The United States?

The nation's route to Greece through California may be avoidable, but not as long as those steering the ship of state continue missing the point: government's proper role is not to provide things, but to protect rights.
FUCK YOU COF. You stupid old prick.

What do I disagree with? All that I quoted above.

Government intruding??? You mean like with abortion laws that were proposed by the right? How is the so called "welfare state" government intrusion? Regulations protect people from industries going bananas and taking advantage of everyone. So I disagree Cowardly Old Fag.

Tax burdens and entitlements rival anything Europe has to offer? Bullshit.

Obama is going to go to Brown for advice???? Really??? You believe this you stupid old fuck? I don't agree. Has Obama acted like a man that goes to Mr. Brown for advice???

European bankers bail out California and the US???? You let me know as soon as this happens COF.

The government's role is to BOTH provide things AND protect rights. There are some things that ONLY the government can provide. Or do you drive on roads created by the private sector? If I looked thru your life COF, we'd find PLENTY of things that you take advantage of that the GOVERNMENT provides.

So please, stop trying to make yourself feel better about your election loss by taking swipes at us and shut the fuck up.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Nothin'. Just as I figured. Playground taunts. And roads. They always bring up roads, as if that is the justification for government intrusion into all areas of life.

Sad they can't defend their position. But there is no defending the direction the US is heading. We all know we are heading off a cliff. Neither party was willing to change course. See you at the bottom.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #20
markroxny
Valued Poster

Grow up COF.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Grow up COF.
This coming from the man who posted:

YOU HATE HIM! YOU HATE HIM! YOU HATE HIM!

Yeah, I should grow up. LOL!

Old 11-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #22
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

The California model of governance is perfect for those who like to turbocharge their fiscal kamikaze missions!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women