Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42022
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36400
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Karl Rove had some explaining to do

I heard that Karl Rove had to call his donors to explain to them what the heck happened and why next time it'll be better. Political donors know they take chances when donating their money. There is no guaranteed winner in an election. If Rove has some explaining to do, what kind of crowd is he dealing with? Did they come in Cadillacs and with baseball bats?
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:19 AM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
If Rove has some explaining to do, what kind of crowd is he dealing with? Did they come in Cadillacs and with baseball bats?
No, they wore robes and had white pointy hats!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:37 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Carl bundled a shitload of money and backed 10 candidates of which 9 lost.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:42 AM   #4
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Anyone who ever listens to this idiot Rove again gets what they deserve.

He's not a genius, he's a moron. Dick Morris and Karl Rove would be fired today if Fox Noise had any balls, but they don't.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:47 AM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Anyone who ever listens to this idiot Rove again gets what they deserve.

He's not a genius, he's a moron. Dick Morris and Karl Rove would be fired today if Fox Noise had any balls, but they don't.
Rove is not a moron. He is quite intelligent, he is just evil. Hitler was a great orator, it's his message that was vile. Do not underestimate Rove, and don't ever turn your back on him. I truly think he is as close to a completely evil person as I have ever known. He reminds me of a far more sinister version of the villian in the Agatha Christie book, Curtain.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
markroxny
Valued Poster

I think Rove gets far more credit than is warranted. Since Bush has been gone he's been a complete dud.

This election cycle has busted his myth forever.

Old 11-09-2012, 08:11 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Rove is not a moron. He is quite intelligent, he is just evil. Hitler was a great orator, it's his message that was vile. Do not underestimate Rove, and don't ever turn your back on him. I truly think he is as close to a completely evil person as I have ever known. He reminds me of a far more sinister version of the villian in the Agatha Christie book, Curtain.
While once I would have agreed with you on this one....did you see his total meltdown when Fox called Ohio?

The numbers were not there and he should have known it. Fox News was not going to call Ohio wrong. Rove should have known the number crunchers were not going to ever get it wrong again but he didn't.

I do agree that he is one evil SOB. But almost all those poltical cocksuckers are, on both sides. That SOB is just the worst, what he did to McCain in the 2000 SC primary should have shunned him out of politics. But the GOP embraced him. I wish McCain would have kicked the ever loving shit out of him.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:14 AM   #8
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That SOB is just the worst, what he did to McCain in the 2000 SC primary should have shunned him out of politics. But the GOP embraced him. I wish McCain would have kicked the ever loving shit out of him.
I could not agree more!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
While once I would have agreed with you on this one....did you see his total meltdown when Fox called Ohio?

The numbers were not there and he should have known it. Fox News was not going to call Ohio wrong. Rove should have known the number crunchers were not going to ever get it wrong again but he didn't.

I do agree that he is one evil SOB. But almost all those poltical cocksuckers are, on both sides. That SOB is just the worst, what he did to McCain in the 2000 SC primary should have shunned him out of politics. But the GOP embraced him. I wish McCain would have kicked the ever loving shit out of him.
You are probably correct, but I admit I am not objective about this bastard. He has absolutely no consern for what lies he tells or what lives he ruins, even people who are not in the political light--essentially civilians. He is the political equivalent of a paid assasin who kills for profit but also kills for the sadistic pleasure of it.

HE is a prototype of why many people are scared of the Republican party, even people who agree with many of their platform points.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:19 AM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So, you recieved your new marching orders. Rove is no longer dumb but is evil. I would like to hear your definition of evil and how it applies here. Wouldn't evil more apply to a chief executive who allows his people to be slaughtered to maintain a political fallacy? Wouldn't it be more evil to falsely claim that someone did things that they never did in order to win an election? I don't think its evil but it is stupid to have a deal with the opposition and then bust that deal with further demands. It is evil to then blame the other side for your stupidity because it is a lie. It is one thing to lie about yourself and another thing to lie about someone else. I think the evil you spoke of is still hanging over Washington DC.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:23 AM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

The only remarkable thing is that Fox will continue to pay consulting fees to Rove and Dick Morris.

Morris and Rove reminded me of that scene in the movie Titanic, where the owners Representative said, "this Ship can't sink". That was about an hour before it did just that.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:27 AM   #12
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Wouldn't evil more apply to a chief executive who allows his people to be slaughtered to maintain a political fallacy? Wouldn't it be more evil to falsely claim that someone did things that they never did in order to win an election?
JD, it is time for you to get over George W. Bush. Sure, he allowed his people to be slaughtered in Iraq to maintain a political fallacy. And yes, he did falsely claim that someone did things that they never did in order to win an election.

But that was then, this is now. Get over it!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:30 AM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So, you recieved your new marching orders. Rove is no longer dumb but is evil. I would like to hear your definition of evil and how it applies here. Wouldn't evil more apply to a chief executive who allows his people to be slaughtered to maintain a political fallacy? Wouldn't it be more evil to falsely claim that someone did things that they never did in order to win an election? I don't think its evil but it is stupid to have a deal with the opposition and then bust that deal with further demands. It is evil to then blame the other side for your stupidity because it is a lie. It is one thing to lie about yourself and another thing to lie about someone else. I think the evil you spoke of is still hanging over Washington DC.

Who to you insinuate I am receiving any orders from? My opinions of the "man" (used very loosely) come from no one other than what I have seen/heard/etc. I've never been real good at mouthing someone else's directives.

Evil in a person means he lies very convincingly, he gets others to lie and perjur themselves for his "client". He doesn't just repeat slanderous comments, he knowingly creates them with the intent of ruining their career and often vindictively ruining their lives.
It is not worth arguing about this with you. You have some evidence about Rove's total lack of morals if you want to see it, but you are too hung up on changing the topic. Look at the first post: the topic is Karl Rove. Did I say everyone else in DC is a saint? No. But whether someone else is good or bad does not detract one bit from the evil that is KR. Have you had the misfortune of seeing him up close? If you don't crawl around the sewers you can't really comprehend the filth and disease that's down there.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:39 AM   #14
markroxny
Valued Poster

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women