Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Yeh, I'm Nuts, and a Crook, But I'm the Best You Got.

Chicago Politics at it's finest.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49719063...n-mayo-clinic/

At what point does shame set in?

I bet "Blogo" has spilled the beans on Jr.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Well, last time I looked, we were still in the good old U.S.A. and we are all innocent until proven guilty.

I have to admit that while it isn't shame that sets in, it is more bemusement or possibly astonishment that Chigacoans would re-elect a guy who has disappeared for quite a while for alleged bi-polar disorder. I myself would want to see him operate sanely and ethically in another setting before sending him back to Congress, but I don't know the other two candidates and Chicago's politics, as you so astutely observed, is unique to say it politely.

This is a good case for why we should be teaching a hell of a lot more civics throughout all 12 grades. Learning and understanding civics is pretty much a lost art.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
Well, last time I looked, we were still in the good old U.S.A. and we are all innocent until proven guilty.

I have to admit that while it isn't shame that sets in, it is more bemusement or possibly astonishment that Chigacoans would re-elect a guy who has disappeared for quite a while for alleged bi-polar disorder. I myself would want to see him operate sanely and ethically in another setting before sending him back to Congress, but I don't know the other two candidates and Chicago's politics, as you so astutely observed, is unique to say it politely.

This is a good case for why we should be teaching a hell of a lot more civics throughout all 12 grades. Learning and understanding civics is pretty much a lost art.
Teach more Civics? I would bet a paycheck that if you went out on the streets, ala "Jay Walking", and just asked random citizens the most simple of questions, (can you name the three branches of the US Government), 50 percent would not have a clue.
Have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?. We are just about there.

I watched some of the interviews with "young voters" last night. After listening to some of them, it is down right scary to think that they can vote.

Some really telling interviews were with those who were celebrating the legalizing of Pot by several States. Do you think that these morons have thought that they might have to pass a drug test to get a job in the future? Idiots.

We put two more men on our workforce this past Summer. We ran an ad, and had a pretty good response. But the first question we ask every applicant got over half. "Can you pass a drug test" You being from Texas,

I am sure you are familiar with the Oil Boom going on down South East of San Antonio. They are clamoring for workers, especially drivers. But from what I hear, (I have a couple of Engineer friends who working down there), they have the same problem. That damned Drug Test.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #4
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
OK. Well here is one that has been proven guilty. EIGHT TIMES:

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/11/...-as-state-rep/

He was convicted 8 times for fraud between 1998 and 2004.

Do you have an explanation for why Detroit residents would send him to the state assembly? Other than knee-jerk partisanship and voting for one of their own?

He also claims to be a lawyer, but hasn't said where he went to law school.

Or explained how he can be licensed to practice after 8 felony convictions.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Not too bad Florida and Alabama elected two dead men..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women