Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Doofus! I can tell by your long absense before the election and sudden reappearance after that you thought Mitt Romney was gonna be president too!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Whirly, you need to face the reality that I did.....your fellow citizens don't believe in founding principles.....it's everyone for himself.......only the strong and smart who are willing to take advantage of his fellow man will thrive.....I'm willing to play that game because the Republic is dead....the tipping point has been reached......American exceptionalism is gone. You live among unexceptional people.....you don't try to lift them up, you keep them down and take from them......
Agree that the tipping point has been reached. You have clearly gone completely insane.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #17
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doofus View Post
Or maybe i just got to the point where i thought that arguing over what the polls meant was not worth my time.

But you're right in one respect. I was never as confident as all the guys in here who were wrong. So you have that going for ya.
no, you thought all of Odumbo's failures sunk him....obviously not.....Saul Alinsky is a genius and Odumbo was right to worship him.....

Prior to yesterday I had faith in the American people that most of them were good and moral people....they are not.....since I am out numbered, I gotta play the same game as they do and take advantage of the next guy before he takes advantage of me....fortunely, I can play that game better, and being an atheist, I have no religious hangups......I just laugh at the fools who think Odumbo will benefit society.....I have decided to worry only about myself and let others worry about themselves......the people have spoken, if what Odumbo offers is what they want, I want them to have it.......
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #18
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
I have decided to worry only about myself and let others worry about themselves.
You really want us to believe this is a new idea of yours?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

"I have decided to worry only about myself and let others worry about themselves"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You really want us to believe this is a new idea of yours?
And how is that any different than what you've always thought?....shit, it's the central pillar of conservatism: Fuck everybody else. It's just more of the same.

He's all confused and befuddled because of the spanking he got last night.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #20
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
To re-quote a beloved president............the best revenge the GOP can have is to vote. Against any spending bill, any regulation, any appointment, any Obama/Dem legislation that increases spending, the size of government, debt.
You continue to be a moronic asshole.

It is blind stupidity like this that got us to where we are. "Leaders" ob both sides looking at legislation as a game, "Win" or "Lose", how will it play in the next election, etc.

Instead of governing.

Yep, go for gridlock. That will fix everything.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women