Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161573
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48038
pyramider46370
bambino40762
CryptKicker37135
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default An honest question to the Democrats

I ran across this link http://patdollard.com/2012/11/valeri...-payback-time/ on facebook.

If Romney wins, I would never say something like this. I don't think anyone should be punished for their views (unless you are retarded and didn't go get some food and gas when you had 4 days notice) But as far as politics, I see this as scare tactic. I won't bend to scare tactics. Alot of Romney supports have suffered vandalism because of their signs in yards or on cars. I made sure to put my Romney sticker on my car and I'm just hoping someone comes by to vandalize it. I have great insurance.

But the question is, do you guys support "punishing your enemies." Or just saying, hey better luck next time and let's all get back to business."
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You are as naive as your are stupid, Kayla.

This kind of fear and smear goes on in the waning hours of every failed campaign.

I believe that you drink too much of the Kolob Kool Aid.

When Obama is re-elected, I think we should try and work together to get things done, rather than do what's been done the past four years, which was nothing but a bad outtake from Blazing Saddles.

I'm sure you're sitting in your little oak tree waiting to shoot the first person that comes near your love nest. How did you ever survive Halloween?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I think you have your answer Kayla. Once a stupid, bigoted jerk always a stupid, bigoted jerk.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:40 PM   #4
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I think you have your answer Kayla. Once a stupid, bigoted jerk always a stupid, bigoted jerk.
Don't be so hard on yourself. You're only a stupid, bigoted prick.

Of course an email without any names revealing the inner most hate filled thoughts of the inner circle of a national election campaign is gotta be true. Right jd, you cocksucking piece of shit?

And so jd, which is it?

Are you as stupid as you pretend to be or are you a "the ends justify the means, oliver north type traitor"?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #5
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

ROTFLMAO!! Ya JD I got bet I couldn't get either yssup or nipples to insult me the very first post on this one. Thanks yssup. My dumb ass is going to enjoy the 100 bucks you just made me. OH hey JD you wanna split it?
Old 11-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I figure you owe me a blow and go as commission for that emission.

Of course, you'll have to leave your squirrel gun at the door!
Old 11-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #7
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

The .357 or the P90? You don't get both left at the door. I'm faster w the .357 but the P90 carries 50 rounds vs the 6 shooter.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Yeah, but I've got a SALAD SHOOTER, BITCH! Don't fuck with me, or I'll dice your carrots and feed them to you IBCrying style ... through your tear ducts!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

BTW -- Salad Shooters make a fine gift, and with the holidays coming up, you ought to think about sharing your good fortune with the loved ones you don't shoot...
Old 11-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #9
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I ran across this link http://patdollard.com/2012/11/valeri...-payback-time/ on facebook.

If Romney wins, I would never say something like this. I don't think anyone should be punished for their views (unless you are retarded and didn't go get some food and gas when you had 4 days notice) But as far as politics, I see this as scare tactic. I won't bend to scare tactics. Alot of Romney supports have suffered vandalismbecause of their signs in yards or on cars. I made sure to put my Romney sticker on my car and I'm just hoping someone comes by to vandalize it. I have great insurance.

But the question is, do you guys support "punishing your enemies." Or just saying, hey better luck next time and let's all get back to business."
That was a creepy article on Valerie Jarrett. She's a real scary bitch. Her father in law, Vernon Jarrett, was communist party member and friends with Obama's surrogate father, Frank Marshall Davis, also a communist party member. Jarrett was born in Iran.
The whole Obama administration is a freakshow. I'll be glad when they're gone.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #10
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I want a salad shooter soooooo bad. Christmas anyone? That was damn funny yssup.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
That was a creepy article on Valerie Jarrett. She's a real scary bitch. Her father in law, Vernon Jarrett, was communist party member and friends with Obama's surrogate father, Frank Marshall Davis, also a communist party member. Jarrett was born in Iran.
The whole Obama administration is a freakshow. I'll be glad when they're gone.
You know, as fucked up as the GOP is, it's gonna be at least 12 years, butt munch!
Old 11-02-2012, 11:22 PM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I got a great little toy. The Kel-Tec PMR30. It is a .22 magnum and holds 30 rounds. It is very light and surprisely accurate. The fast moving .22 packs a nice punch for varmits and Whatzups. Just remember to shoot them in the ass where they keep their brains.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:27 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
BANNED

A 22 wouldn't penetrate my bank statement macho.

But I'm sure the trailer park where you live would be happy to know you're packing..,

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women