Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2012, 01:07 AM   #16
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You have your Kool Aid glasses on again, TTH, and you can't see the club in the man's right hand. BTW, jail birds do not make good "poll watchers". The bars make it difficult for them to see what's going on.
The only hand I see is in a pocket. And why are they "jailbirds"? Just because they are black?
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:36 AM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Been an election judge a few times up here. It sounds nice but the reality if different. We commonly had only one person, ONE PERSON, deliver the ballots to the county seat.

What is happening in Florida is happening now while there are no monitors. Can we trust these to read a ballot and transfer that information accurately to a new ballot? We see what they were capable of in 2000.

JO CO being solid republican the dems wouldn't have a chance anyway of delivering the ballots
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:32 AM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

My judging took place in Clinton, Clay, and Caldwell County.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:05 AM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Oh from all your posts I swore you were a cake eater from way back..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
The only hand I see is in a pocket. And why are they "jailbirds"? Just because they are black?
No, TTH. Point of fact, you are willfully blind. Take off your Kool Aid glasses. The man has a club in his right hand. He and the other yahoo were charged with voter intimidation for wielding clubs and uttering threats in front of a polling place.

"Minister King Shabazz carried a billy club, and is reported to have pointed it at voters while both men shouted racial slurs."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Bla...imidation_case

Here is another camera angle since your Kool Aid glasses are blotting the billy club out of the picture above.

Charges were brought against those two in the picture because would-be voters were seen turning around and leaving. Both men are "jail-birds" because of their arrest records -- not their skin color, TTH.

Minister King Samir Shabazz, formerly known as Maruse (or Maurice) Heath, has a record of beating people with a club comparable to the nightstick he brandished outside the polling place. According to Mike Roman on Andrew Breitbart’s BigGovernment.com, Shabazz pleaded guilty in 1995 to assault for hitting a man with a cane-like implement, hospitalizing his victim and requiring head staples. Three years later, Shabazz was charged with beating and terrorizing his girlfriend, dragging her by the hair and threatening to kill her. Those charges were dropped when she failed to show up in court.
As for Jerry Jackson - the local Democratic committeeman and Black Panther for whom the Justice Department dropped all voter-intimidation charges - his record of convictions includes drug dealing, stabbing and robbing, all in Philadelphia.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2AciRZOig

Your "gentlemen", TTH, are even rejected by the original Black Panthers.

Bobby Seale, one of the co-founding members of the original Black Panther Party, spoke out against the New Black Panther Party. Calling the rhetoric of the New Black Panther Party "xenophobic", he spoke of their remarks as, "absurd, racial, [and] categorical".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panthers
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #21
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
We need all the help we can get. Why couldn't those gentlemen be poll watchers? Just because they're black?
Perhaps you're being ironic.

But then, perhaps you are not.

If you don't have trouble with "poll watchers" showing up in some half assed paramilitary outfits (black leather jackets, black pants and black berets with an insignia), I assume you wouldn't have trouble if the gentlemen had instead been white and were wearing white robes and pointy white hoods?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

If you don't have trouble with "poll watchers" showing up in some half assed paramilitary outfits (black leather jackets, black pants and black berets with an insignia), I assume you wouldn't have trouble if the gentlemen had instead been white and were wearing white robes and pointy white hoods?
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

BINGO!
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Vas ist Cake eater?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:47 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67